Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu (32733 Views)

Presidency Breaks Silence On CBN Governor, Emefiele’s Study Leave / Bello Matawalle Rejects FG’s No-Fly Zone In Zamfara / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2023
kpompey:

You are the dunce here. Even a professor has an area of specialization. You don't expect Buhari to be an economist,petroleum,medicine and education expert. Reason he appointed people like Emeifule who claimed to be intellectually sound once it come to their chosen field of career. All Emeifule had to do was to present a policy,share the pros with the president and being silent about the cons. He did this excellently by convincing the president that Politicians who had stack up cash who be rendered redundant once the money can not be declared officially and useless as a legal tender. Furthermore,he made the president to know that the effect on Nigerians will be cushioned in a month or two if implemented. Buhari who wanted a credible election openly accepted the idea and people like Peterdunce Obi and Atiku were the first to commend him to show they were part of the plan. Even though, we know that Emeifule is loyal to his greedy brother, who wanted to be the Nigerian president without a good antecedent as 8 years governor.

You tried so hard to be smart yet came up short...! Pity!
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 16, 2023
fawaz050:

All this epistle Oga!

You purported it as if he was acting on his own volition. For God's sake Buhari ratified the policy!!!

Abi, which kind people be Nigerians sef?

Have I denied that? See my response below to another blind supporter of Emefiele, trying to extricate him of blame, to note I am no hypocrite.

Of course Buhari and his inner cabal crew of Northern supremacists likely initiated the policy deliberately. Yet you and I know the reality of Nigeria to know no one will go for Buhari as Buhari too spared GEJ of his severe excesses.

The point is that Emefiele should have had the minimal decency to refuse allowing himself to be used for such a punitive agenda against the South with a conversely profitable result for the North.

You don't want to know how many personal friends I have who have left Nigeria for the West because their forex-dependent businesses crashed due to the manipulations of Emefiele and his overlords.

Would you deliberately lead your own daughter where she will be raped and killed? For those of us who know what is really going down, Emefiele is evil and without conscience.

Those who settled on Emefiele did so because they were fully aware of his moral bankruptcy that meant he was perfect for what they wished to achieve.

Most CBN Governors worldwide will therefore resign before allowing themselves be used as tool of internal sabotage against their own nation via abuse of office.

Emefiele was too much of a criminal posing as a CBN governor. He even tried to contest to be President for God sake. I am not one of those who hides. Buhari and his group cornered Emefiele for use as their tool of massive and unfair enrichment of the North punitive of the rest of Nigeria.

The fall of the value of the naira that Emefiele supervised seriously devastated the South because we host the most businesses that trade with the West and thus need sensible exchange rate to operate profitably and beneficially for Nigeria be it through employment of Nigerians or payment of tax.

Conversely, the North would have been creating billionaires daily, via control of the forex trade, the worse the value of naira becomes because of the massive profit they are mopping up through dual control of CBN , via political executive power, and black market forex rate

Emefiele had no decency to resist being used for such a wicked plot , with devastating long term effects, because he was only greedily focused on the money he is amassing illegally and the enormous power he is abusing.

Those trying to blame the overlords of Emefiele do not see the big picture which is that common decency should have stopped Emefiele from being someone others can use so destructively

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Check my response below I gave to someone arguing as you do and trying to extricate Emefiele of blame. You can see I always speak with integrity and without fear.

I know what Buhari and others were up to. Emefiele, if minimally decent, should not have been a part of such a wicked conspiracy that thoroughly devastated the South and the businesses, livelihood and wellbeing of Southerners.

This is why, today, I am a committed fan of regionalism who passionately abhors our inordinately powerful presidential system anyone with an ethnocentric or sectional agenda can hijack to the detriment of others.

Become more pragmatic and realistic rather than a panderer to sentiments and emotions. Your life will be much better for it.

This long epistle is unnecessary sir.

The matter is simple... You don't condemn Emefiele and exonerate Buhari and APC!

No long thing!

Emefiele failed woefully, but would he have failed this badly under a more competent and people-oriented administration?!!

Your guess is as good as mine!
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:
The foolish cowards will leave Buhari, the main architect of the whole thing. Na when they hear Emefiele that they will start barking.

You have to be a fool to praise Buhari and condemn Emefiele.

Omo Eboe, you are usually the only wise one. You call all other persons fools all the time. Only Satan knows the kind of training you received at home, calling a whole President fool.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 12:06pm On May 16, 2023
Okealaaye:

Omo Eboe, you are usually the only wise one. You call all other persons fools all the time. Only Satan knows the kind of training you received at home, calling a whole President fool.

Matawalle is your president? Chai!! Sorry for you.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2023
The former APC presidential candidate and the current APC president-select will resolve their party and anti-party issues. Whoever believes that the current president-select will punish Emefiele, is probably high on weed.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by DeShineShine(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2023
CBN Governor, Mr. G.I.E. must not be allowed to leave Nigeria before May 29, he needs to give stewardship of his administration vis-a-vis failed Naira Redesign that plunged the country into near destruction. In a saner clime, like Asian countries, he must have been prosecuted and killed by the government. A CBN Governor should not be partisan to any political party, we agreed Mr. President did not know anything about economics but Mr. CBN Governor knows better and should not have subjected Nigerians to such punishment to the extent that many lives were lost during the wicked period.

Mr. CBN Governor must not be allowed to run away for whatever reason, even if he is sick, he must be treated in Nigeria till he gives account of his failed programmes.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Matawalle is your president? Chai!! Sorry for you.

But you called Buhari a fool! But even Matawalle wasn't a president must you call him a fool; must you call anyone a foo at all?
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by ivolt: 12:24pm On May 16, 2023
Emma513:
SO YOU KNOW THAT BUHARI DID NOT HIS LEFT AND RIGHT. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN DEFENDING HIM FOR 8 YEARS. YOU ARE ST*PID

TheOgaBoss:
buhari does not know his right from his left but u fools were totally confident of handing the country to him since 2015, u lot were screaming Sai baba at the top of ur useless vocal cords when his deficiencies were pointed out.

Imbe ciles.
I am not one of you dumb goons who defend politicians whoever they are.
I either agree with a policy or disagree with it.
No exceptions.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2023
Shameless gvanor you are quick to attack emefiele because his policies did not favour kriminals like you thanks be to God that you loose your reelection when last did you attack Fulani herdsmen who are slaughtering Benue farmers and Hausa Christians in hundreds on daily basis when last did you attack manhood Yakubu for conducting a sham in the name of election after. spending over 1trillion naira thank God by May 29 you will be jobless olodo
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by ivolt: 12:26pm On May 16, 2023
mightyhaze:
Jeez.. buhari does not know his left from Right.. but u fought tooth n nails to re install him .. He's no longer the best thing since kilishi..

This has got to be a new level of agbadority
Try to use your brain for once.
Not everybody who disagrees with you is a sycophantic pleb who treat
certain politicians like a god.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Emma513: 12:29pm On May 16, 2023
ivolt:

Imbe ciles. I am not one of you dumb goons who defend politicians whoever they are. I either agree with a policy or disagree with it. No exceptions.
SO WHY DO YOU ATTACK THE SERVANT AND LEAVE THE MASTER.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

This long epistle is unnecessary sir.

The matter is simple... You don't condemn Emefiele and exonerate Buhari and APC!

No long thing!

Emefiele failed woefully, but would he have failed this badly under a more competent and people-oriented administration?!!

Your guess is as good as mine!

We are saying the same thing but you just don't see it because you feel you have identified an enemy.

What more do I need to say about Buhari? Check my past post to note I have directly accused him of a sectional agenda. Buhari, in my opinion, is more concerned about the rise of a central Fulani hegemony in West Africa , to include Niger Republic etal, he wants Nigeria's money and productivity to fund.

Where we differ is your 'learner' political plates that makes you still talk about APC, PDP etal.

Nigerians politics has no characteristically definitive maturity. Parties dont have a rigid identity and sacrosanct policy drive everyone, regardless of who they are, must adhere to.

Our institutions, from the Army and police to our Political Parties, have no integrity and autonomy that can allow them function optimally always with a focus on adherence to best prac.tices seen worldwide.

What we have is that APC adopts Buhari's characteristics. Labour will be a mirror image of Obi while PDP will become the sum total of Atiku’s political thinking and leaning.

As a pragmatist, I know my reality enough to know that our national reality means we should simply look at individuals and their merits, achievements and history for now till we have what is even remotely close to a purist democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 12:35pm On May 16, 2023
Okealaaye:

But you called Buhari a fool! But even Matawalle wasn't a president must you call him a fool; must you call anyone a foo at all?

Dude, upgrade your IQ before mentioning me. Cos it's obvious something is wrong. If English language is your problem, go back to school.

If you are asked to point out the statement of me calling Buhari a fool on this thread, you would realize how you have embarrassed yourself.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by ivolt: 12:36pm On May 16, 2023
Emma513:
SO WHY DO YOU ATTACK THE SERVANT AND LEAVE THE MASTER.
Because Buhari is not a "master".
Any keen observer will realise that all Buhari's appointees act with impunity
and speak in his name in a conflicting manner.

The only conclusion is that Buhari is not in charge but an easily manipulated figurehead.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Kaiser20: 12:43pm On May 16, 2023
Sonyboom:
That bastard deserves to die in jail for the hardship he unleashed on Nigerians
The biggest Bastard who deserves stoned to death is Buhari
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by kpompey: 12:44pm On May 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

You tried so hard to be smart yet came up short...! Pity!

Pity yourself
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Emma513: 12:44pm On May 16, 2023
ivolt:

Because Buhari is not a "master".
Any keen observer will realise that all Buhari's appointees act with impunity
and speak in his name in a conflicting manner.

The only conclusion is that Buhari is not in charge but an easily manipulated figurehead.
CASE CLOSED. YOU SHOULD NOT BLAME THE THE CBN GOVERNOR. WE SHOULD BLAME OUR SELF FOR VOTING A PERSON 'WHO IS NOT IN CHARGE AND EASILY MANIPULATED FIGURE HEAD' AS YOU SAY AS LEADERS
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Bovis(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2023
Nigeria will burn if the people could get a glimpse of the atrocities committed by Emeifele and the Aso Rock cabal. The guy and his cronies were literally printing our naira and swapping it for foreign currency. They came up with the naira design to enable fake naira printed abroad to mix with the naira currency in circulation. It would take ages to figure out the damaged done by a few during Buhari administration due to the advanced level of corruption it perpetrated
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nicenixon: 12:50pm On May 16, 2023
Emma513:
HAS TIFUNUBU CONDERM THE KILLING ONGOING IN BENUE STATE AND S KADUNNA. HYPOCRITE!
Has Peter Obi condemn the killing and kidnapping going on in Anambra State?
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by tungamaje: 12:53pm On May 16, 2023
omohayek:

Why not quote the full paragraph from which you cribbed that quote? Because it doesn't support your attempt to exonerate your kinsman? Here it is, for the record:

So much for your attempt to deflect blame from where it is due. Emefiele needed Buhari's authorization to carry out his "New Naira" policy, but it wasn't (or at least, shouldn't have been) at Buhari's direction. It's hardly surprising that an economic illiterate like Buhari should have simply rubber-stamped a CBN proposal under the delusion that Emefiele actually knew what he was doing.
Bros, we are here to learn. If you were in my shoes as a layman, you would also like to see the reasons why Emefiele alone should be blamed for the naira redesign and swapping policy fiasco. You then showed me from the regulations guiding the CBN that the governor is only answerable to the president when seeking authorization on three issues. And one of them is on the legal tender the naira. Now according to where you quoted, the Governor seeking the president's approval is just a mere formality because even if the president objects to the policy, the Governor's decision supersedes. In essence the Governor isn't really under the control of the president. So forget whether he is my kinsman or not. I am Igbo and he is Deltan, after all, the two people aren't the same
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by ibtommy(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2023
juvewalex:
E wan japa , it shows that the rubbish naira swap policy was intentional and he wants to escape probes.

I think say e get liver to withstand whatever comes his way. Very incompetent CBN governor.

Let him go on death leave. Wicked man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by ibtommy(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The best Buhari can do for Emefiele now is to sack him so he (Emefiele) quickly handover and japa. I strongly doubt Tinubu will not set an Investigative board to x-ray his stewardship as the cbn governor. It will take more than a miracle not to find him culpable of some shady deals and that is where the hammer will be brought down on him.

And to make things worse for him, Nigerians are very united in their agreement that Emefiele should be seriously punished not just for the suffering he inflicted with that naira swap dogshit, but for taking the whole country for a ride. Okay, the new naira note he claimed should take over the old one, where is it now?

The only two people happy with this Emefiele madness are Atiku and Peter Obi, unfortunately for him, they both lose the presidential elections.
They didn't just "lose"; they "*lost". shocked
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2023
Your hatred for Peter Obi is preventing from THINKING!

How come Bubu has been protecting Emefiele?
chidiokay:

You want us to believe the Buhari you and other headless mob called a dullard, clueless and lifeless procreated a monetary policy such as cashless policy and money redesign

If you know and understand the statutory duties of CBN you won't be spewing trash, lets even assume Buhari brought the idea it is the duty of CBN to advise on best feasible options and seemless means of implementation BUT CBN failed, to make matter worst Where is the New note Nigerians suffered for today ... if you go round 10 Atms the possibility of getting the New note is as low as Peter Obi libido undecided
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Minime10(f): 1:09pm On May 16, 2023
You praised buhari who gave the approval for the new naira note policy because he is your Muslim brother from the north, but demonizes Godwin Emefiele who merely carried out buhari's approved instruction because Emefiele is a Christian and from the South. That is a high level of unparallel hypocrisy@Bellomatawalle😎😎
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Emma513: 1:13pm On May 16, 2023
Nicenixon:
Has Peter Obi condemn the killing and kidnapping going on in Anambra State?
TERRORIST SPOTTED
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Masterito(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2023
Do you know that Buhari will be seen as corrupt if Emefiele really start talking.
Freelancer2020:
Emefiele or emi-were must give account, and face the music, what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 1:31pm On May 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Completely dishonest and ignorant rubbish. Kanu was suspected of terrorism. That led to his initial arrest. Subsequently he was released on bail.

I realize I am dealing with "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan" simpletons, propagandists and liars but where in the world do you see Government waiting for bail revocation or anything else to move against what they consider to be outlawed internal, secessionist or militia terrorist threats?

A government can never be at fault going after suspected terrorist because all powers are with it over the protection of the integrity of her national space. Or were you on Mars when USA went and arrested many across the world to lock them in Guantanamo bay, after 911 attack, without access to their family, lawyers or legal representation?

What is wrong with you people? Is it a madness that makes you ignore reality to begin talking as if you are in an alternative universe?

Is the Government the police, that deals with violation of bail, to be constrained by non-revocation of Kanu's bail before they move against him for even suspected terrorist activities?

You guys are too damaged and I cringe when I even respond to some of you totally self-delusional and unreasonable excuses for Nigerians.
You keep mouthing "Where in the world" to muddle up the fact that your govt acted illegally. Well, the CoA have ruled that the govt acted illegally so you can wear your legal wig and take your "Where in the world" argument to the CoA judges.
Let me just add a little that the police is part of the govt as opposed to your obviously bombastic but ignorant view. Any ruling that binds the police is also binding on govt. What you obviously missed is the fact that the govt is at liberty to re-arrest someone in bail as long as the charges are totally different from those he's standing for, but don't have the standing to arrest someone for violating bail conditions. The simple thing to do is call the attention of the court to the bail violation. That's how it's done every(where) in the world!!
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Pacesetter123(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2023
Did I hear the headline reading 'Matawalle reject Emefiele's study leave?"

Who is Matawalle?
Was the letter addressed to him?
Was he the one that appointed Emefiele?
Is Emefiele answerable to him?

Who is he rendering his own account to?
The cash swap policy of CBN was one of the best economic policy initiated to curb corruption by politicians but was intentionally scuttle by corrupt politicians like Matawalle.
He was quick to rush to court to halt the implementation of such good policy for his own selfish interest.
He has never for once gone to court to reduce fuel pump price, end ASUU strike, reduce youths unemployment, stop banditry in his state cos those ones doesn't affect him.
But he is swift like leopard to go to court with frivolous prayers.

The day Emefiele will be traveling for his further studies leave,let him come from that his glorified village called Gusau to stop him at the airport.

Let him keep his trashy opinion to himself.
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by searchlight: 1:35pm On May 16, 2023
Freelancer2020:
Emefiele or emi-were must give account, and face the music, what goes around comes around.

If he's not found let you guys go catch Buhari. Buhari will provide him after all na Buhari send am.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Kukutenla: 1:36pm On May 16, 2023
Okealaaye:

Folks like you called Jonathan goat. Where was your sense of proper behaviour then.
Hypocrite
Re: Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

You keep mouthing "Where in the world" to muddle up the fact that your govt acted illegally. Well, the CoA have ruled that the govt acted illegally so you can wear your legal wig and take your "Where in the world" argument to the CoA judges.
Let me just add a little that the police is part of the govt as opposed to your obviously bombastic but ignorant view. Any ruling that binds the police is also binding on govt. What you obviously missed is the fact that the govt is at liberty to re-arrest someone in bail as long as the charges are totally different from those he's standing for, but don't have the standing to arrest someone for violating bail conditions. The simple thing to do is call the attention of the court to the bail violation. That's how it's done every(where) in the world!!

Ok. Nigerian government acted illegally. Go and free Kanu na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Atiku In Asaba: DSS Bars Journalists From Covering His Arrival / Money In Foreign Currency Hidden In Abuja’s Aso Drive – Whistle-blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.