Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

You Propose To Her And She Say No: Will You Continue The Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Propose To Her And She Say No: Will You Continue The Relationship. (855 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Propose To Her And She Say No: Will You Continue The Relationship. by seedord247(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
If you suffer all the way round to get a ring that cost almost $10,000 and you eventually proposed to your fiancee and she said NO that she's not ready for

marriage yet . . . Will you continue the relationship or give it a stop at that moment.
Re: You Propose To Her And She Say No: Will You Continue The Relationship. by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2011
Will there be any need to do so ?
Unless you both agree that you just want to be s /e x buddies undecided
Re: You Propose To Her And She Say No: Will You Continue The Relationship. by seedord247(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
Godmother:

[b]Will there be any need to do so [/b]?
Unless you both agree that you just want to be s /e x buddies undecided

I think there will be. . . You know most ladies always have the motive of attaining or achieving some individual success before vending into marriage so that they

can be of positive impact in the marriage.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Didnt Respect My Dignity / Second Chances / Can You Excuse A Man Who Chooses To Date His Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.