Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo (6676 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by sarrki(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2023
The outgoing Villa Headboy, Tunde Sabiu is on his way packing out of the villa.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by sarrki(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2023
Power is transient

I liked him though

He helped all his friends

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Dreal1247: 5:27pm On May 16, 2023
There will always be a new Pharaoh. God, I receive the grace for relevance like Daniel in every Government dispensation in this country, Nigeria in Jesus Name.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by mrvitalis(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
sarrki:
Power is transient

I liked him though

U call this help ?

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Pwettylinda(f): 5:31pm On May 16, 2023
grin
Drug cartel about to enter

It's gonna be very interesting

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by greatiyk4u(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2023
He can go back to his base in pieces

As aboki wey him be, na to go marry many wives be the next mission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Laple0541(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2023
He has no option that to move, Tinubu's Nigeria will not tolerate rubbish.

In another news, I just heard CBS news Detroit congratulating Nigeria and that Hilda lady that cook to break a record, so that stuff is real? Anyways congratulations to her. For me, my focus was more on her backfigure than what she was cooking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by ahiboilandgas: 5:36pm On May 16, 2023
sarrki:
The outgoing Villa Headboy, Tunde Sabiu is on his way packing out of the villa.
form recharge card seller to billionaire what pmb cannot do does not exist!

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by illicit(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2023
Na money full inside d bags

shocked

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Access03(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2023
sarrki:
Power is transient

I liked him though

Great to see someone speaking high about him...He really helped friends!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by seunmsg(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2023
We thank him for his service to the country.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by slivertongue: 6:19pm On May 16, 2023
The card seller turned billionaire by Buhari's incompetence and nepotism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by citygarden(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2023
The guy will now become BDC operator. Aboki from pos to billionaire. This is what they call grace

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Keep2gether(f): 6:27pm On May 16, 2023
sarrki:
Power is transient

What they fail to realize on time.
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Racoon(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2023
There is surely an end to every era. May the good or bad he did whilst in Aso Rock do the needful to him.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Bringbackmandat: 6:34pm On May 16, 2023
Laple0541:
He has no option that to move, Tinubu's Nigeria will not tolerate rubbish.

In another news, I just heard CBS news Detroit congratulating Nigeria and that Hilda lady that cook to break a record, so that stuff is real? Anyways congratulations to her. For me, my focus was more on her backfigure than what she was cooking.
I hope you are not talking about tinubu the drug lord.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Parachoko: 6:40pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
I hope you are not talking about tinubu the drug lord.
He's talking about The President Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Ohraykon: 6:46pm On May 16, 2023
Peter obi is coming 😀
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Britishpea: 6:55pm On May 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
There will always be a new Pharaoh. God, I receive the grace for relevance like Daniel in every Government dispensation in this country, Nigeria in Jesus Name.

So shall it be
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Christistruth02: 7:00pm On May 16, 2023
sarrki:
Power is transient

I liked him though

MC Oluomo will take over

He too is known for looking after his friends including Iya Chukwudi

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Christistruth02: 7:01pm On May 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
Peter obi is coming 😀

Exactly

Peter Obi is going back to Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Ohraykon: 7:05pm On May 16, 2023
Christistruth02:

Exactly

Peter Obi is going back to Anambra
jagabandit is going back to iragbiji don't forget grin
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Derrickfoster1: 7:08pm On May 16, 2023
Parachoko:

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Bringbackmandat: 7:15pm On May 16, 2023
Parachoko:
the BBC documentary is enough to tell you that tinubu was never elected.
Tinubu didn't win Kaduna,Kano, Katsina, Anambra, Osun state, Rivers state, Abuja yet people like you want us to believe that he was elected. How possible will you win election without winning even one of the kkk states?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Nice2023(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2023
sarrki:
Power is transient

I liked him though

At the detriment of the country.
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by hedonido: 7:20pm On May 16, 2023
Life o life. People need to be more circumspect..
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Plasmolysis78(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2023
Which cabal again?
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Parachoko: 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
the BBC documentary is enough to tell you that tinubu was never elected.
Tinubu didn't win Kaduna,Kano, Katsina, Anambra, Osun state, Rivers state, Abuja yet people like want us to believe that he was elected. How possible will you win election without winning even one of the kkk states?
Go through the 2023 Presidential Election result and see how possible it is

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by pandoragirigory: 7:28pm On May 16, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra Peter girigory Obi is still looking for his mandate inside gutter in Agulu

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Christistruth02: 7:28pm On May 16, 2023
Ohraykon:
jagabandit is going back to iragbiji don't forget grin

2 more weeks and your eye go clear without using any eye drops

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by madridguy(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Sabiu The Head Of Cabal Moved Out Of Aso Rock -photo by Baronthecelebri: 7:41pm On May 16, 2023
Good for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Really Is Rochas? / Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition / The Nairaland Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.