Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Therapist 09056015539 Sorry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Therapist 09056015539 Sorry! (150 Views)

'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Therapist 09056015539 Sorry! by julietdairy(f): 11:04am On May 17, 2023
Sorry!! Sorry!!! Sorry!!!

Sorry to those going through physical abuse

Sorry to those going through emotional torment

Sorry to those who endure so much pain and have no idea or the courage to let go and be free

Sorry to those who have been traumatize by the abuse of other people

Sorry to those who gave up on love due to their past experience
Sorry to those who were on the journey of healing but got lost and gave up

Sorry to those who pay with their lives and also to those who are on the decision of paying with their lives

The courageous and intentional one opt out and open their mind for new possibilities.

They found Love and healing again...

Drop your garment of heart break and pick the fancy garment of healing and Love

Be intentional

Book a session with Juliet diary

#therapist
#julietdairy
#heartbreak
#healing

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu / Who A Boss Lady Is / 5 Tips To Overcome MARITAL Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.