Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday (23520 Views)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Starhearts: 1:33pm On May 17, 2023
Racoon:
They can keep running away, but they are running to no where. Mandate criminals

May 29th..
Tinubu will be our next president
One 1 citizen..

Go kill urself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Confirmedzombie: 1:34pm On May 17, 2023
Peter obi has no case in the court. The case will be thrown out.

Obi was never qualified to contest the election hence has no right to petition anybody.

Obedients are indeed brainwashed fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Starhearts: 1:35pm On May 17, 2023
Adjourned till Jesus come

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by MatrixCircle: 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
The scriptures says " the wicked runneth when no one pursueth" or is Obi pursuing them ??

4 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by shegra58: 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
Racoon:
which mandate? Obi and Igbo generation will never be president of the federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by dododawa1: 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
Otilor

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Successlane: 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
SwissMass:
The court will throw out the petitions

CERTAINLY!!!!!!!!!
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
Next adjournment date should be August 30.
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by EminentKing: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
"Go to Court! Go to Court!" They have gone to Court.
Suddenly, those who were asking them to go to Court are looking for ways to delay the Court process. Are there particular excuses for this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by dayleke: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
As e dey go like dis, dem no fit finish b4 dat day o.

Just saw d name of d judge now.
Na "tsunami".
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by GeneralPula: 1:48pm On May 17, 2023
SwissMass:
The court will throw out the petitions
It lacks substance..

Nah why court go troway ham..

See Wetin court talk for example - parties in the petition to agree on documents among other reasons.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On May 17, 2023
MatrixCircle:
The scriptures says " the wicked runneth when no one pursueth" or is Obi pursuing them ??

I think I would have to take a break from anything Obi LP obidients bcoz I've come to realize that they're incurable loosers with no sense of theirs.

Majority of them are half educated and it's obvious in their contributions.

But I want to assure them that Obi would not win at the Tribunal the same way he did not win on the field.

This is my final word to them.

4 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by SAMUEL1947: 1:49pm On May 17, 2023
Which of the mandate?
Keep deceiving yourself

didroon43:
No matter what, the mandate must be returned to LP.

God punish apc.

People wey no love this country.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Inosky: 1:54pm On May 17, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Another desperate move by the apc to disorganise the LP through their planted mole trying to create confusion in tendered documents. All their attempts shall be busted and they shall receive the disgrace so deserved

Amen. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by MatrixCircle: 1:55pm On May 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

I think I would have to take a break from anything Obi LP obidients bcoz I've come to realize that they're incurable loosers with no sense of theirs.

Majority of them are half educated and it's obvious in their contributions.

But I want to assure them that Obi would not win at the Tribunal the same way he did not win on the field.

This is my final word to them.

Check Festus Keyamo's statement today , he has finally acknowledged that Rivers State was rigged in favour of Tinubu grin na small small truth will prevail. Even Lagos, kaduna , Nasarawa , Ogun and some other states were also rigged by reducing LP's votes.
Small small the ship is sailing.

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by sinero: 1:56pm On May 17, 2023
Tntsi:
An unconstitutional president should not be sworn else we destroy democracy in our country.

You better think before you type. Stupid!

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Daniel76: 1:56pm On May 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.
who is the rightful owner?

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by aestake: 1:57pm On May 17, 2023
danijesus:
What's all this adjournment for
They can't do any good judgement. UK needs to help them. grin
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Menclothing: 2:01pm On May 17, 2023
Nigeria the best country in west Africa
Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by sinero: 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
EminentKing:
"Go to Court! Go to Court!" They have gone to Court.
Suddenly, those who were asking them to go to Court are looking for ways to delay the Court process. Are there particular excuses for this?

Did you bother to read the write up to know who is actually causing the delays? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by sinero: 2:06pm On May 17, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Check Festus Keyamo's statement today , he has finally acknowledged that Rivers State was rigged in favour of Tinubu grin na small small truth will prevail. Even Lagos, kaduna , Nasarawa , Ogun and some other states were also rigged by reducing LP's votes.
Small small the ship is sailing.

If you are of the believe that obi won in any SW state other than Lagos, u need to be woken from your dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Gaabasky: 2:06pm On May 17, 2023
Racoon:

Ma tan Ara e.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by AntiChristian: 2:20pm On May 17, 2023
Friday to Next two weeks Wednesday after Inauguration!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by crossbreedwears(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2023
So na LP love this country abi? Continue to dey believe politician
didroon43:
No matter what, the mandate must be returned to LP.

God punish apc.

People wey no love this country.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Jones4190(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by adams123: 2:24pm On May 17, 2023
The case lacks merit at the end of the day in accordance with my extrapolation

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by adams123: 2:25pm On May 17, 2023
Let's try Tinubu first but we should support him with prayers. Obi couldn't have be the winner of the last election..is Atiku that suppose be claiming that and not Obi.. The last election was polarised along ethnic and religious lane, you understand...Obi ought not to have be d acclaimed winner

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by Believeintruth: 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Obi was never qualified to contest the election hence has no right to petition anybody.

So why has it not been thrown out since? Oga stop this display of foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday by BRIMBRAM: 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Maybe they will honor the slave's Master Atiku tomorrow. grin

You know, levels pass levels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.