Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick (955 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by YEMOYEMI: 4:42pm On May 18, 2023
I am married with kids and doing very well. I don't get the desired attention from my wife despite taking care of all the responsibilities and not complaining.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by garriAndsugar: 4:44pm On May 18, 2023
Why don't you take another wife, infact take two

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
YEMOYEMI:
I am married with kids and doing very well. I don't get the desired attention from my wife despite taking care of all the responsibilities and not complaining. I've told her many times how she's not being romantic but she's not bothered. She doesn't make move for sxx and she may not be bothered even in two months while I as a man always have the urge. She will close her legs and deny me many times. I'm looking for a girl to fill in the gap while I take care of such a girl but she must be reasonable.

I prefer a working class girl who is earning decently and will appreciate an addition from me.

you can A) divorce the 1st wife who doesnt want to fulfill her marital duties (aka take care of her man) or B) get a 2nd wife
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by taylor88(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
cry
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by almarthins(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2023
YEMOYEMI:
I am married with kids and doing very well. I don't get the desired attention from my wife despite taking care of all the responsibilities and not complaining. I've told her many times how she's not being romantic but she's not bothered. She doesn't make move for sxx and she may not be bothered even in two months while I as a man always have the urge. She will close her legs and deny me many times. I'm looking for a girl to fill in the gap while I take care of such a girl but she must be reasonable.

I prefer a working class girl who is earning decently and will appreciate an addition from me.

Some women self funny, u no wan d man but I still dey him house, doing what?

You no wan d man make him touch you but you dey call attention. Me I want take it o. E. Better make I remain single than to one wahala for my bed.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by leunseyis(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2023
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by Blunttruth: 6:36pm On May 18, 2023
YEMOYEMI:

NB--Divorce or taking in a second wife neither is an option I want to take
Sit your wife down and talk to her. Listen to her reason for not being able to give you the desired sex you want. If there's anything you can do to release her stress, because stress for women kills libido. Tell her she is pushing you to go outside. If after doing all these she doesn't change , then you can take whatever decision you want

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by Reminderz: 6:55pm On May 18, 2023
Blunttruth:

Sit your wife down and talk to her. Listen to her reason for not being able to give you the desired sex you want. If there's anything you can do to release her stress, because stress for women kills libido. Tell her she is pushing you to go outside. If after doing all these she doesn't change , then you can take whatever decision you want
a woman denying a man sex knows exactly what she's doing... she doesn't need to be told she's doing wrong... if the man is carrying out his responsibilities on her, and he also takes care of his body and not in anyway smelling and also dresses well, I can as well say the man is being friendzoned in marriage.. if this is the case, the woman is either cheating on him or the man is already emasculated..

I would suggest him to take another wife as soon as possible without remorse... he should also cease his responsibilities towards her and abandon her totally like she doesn't exist.. the man should be happy in front of her and don't ask her anymore for sex... he shouldn't even get angry sef..

another case is, if she's cheating on him already, I just hope his kids are yours if she has already given birth.

@YEMOYEMI

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by Chinny024(f): 5:51pm On May 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you can A) divorce the 1st wife who doesnt want to fulfill her marital duties (aka take care of her man) or B) get a 2nd wife

Which type of advise is this...Is divorce that easy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2023
Chinny024:
Which type of advise is this...Is divorce that easy.

its called an HONEST answer.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by Chinny024(f): 5:55pm On May 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

its called an HONEST answer.

There's nothing honest there biko...

Raising kids from broken home have negative impact on their psychological well-being.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2023
Chinny024:
There's nothing honest there biko...
Raising kids from broken home have negative impact on their psychological well-being.

better a kid from a broken home with 2 happy seaparated parents, than kids who live with yeye parents who hate one another.
the fact that you believe that divorce means these children dont have happy parents, shows your narrow minded state of mind on this subject. i guess you would rather that people stay together forever, even if the r/ship is dead and over and both are miserable together, abi?!
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by Chinny024(f): 7:04pm On May 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

better a kid from a broken home with 2 happy seaparated parents, than kids who live with yeye parents who hate one another.
the fact that you believe that divorce means these children dont have happy parents, shows your narrow minded state of mind on this subject. i guess you would rather that people stay together forever, even if the r/ship is dead and over and both are miserable together, abi?!

Abeg leave meoooo...Which one is abi...Abi wetin
ni..
Are we not entitled to our opinions?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2023
Chinny024:
Abeg leave meoooo...Which one is abi...Abi wetin
ni..
Are we not entitled to our opinions?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

yet YOU are the one who quoted ME when i gave my opinion. aint i entitled to my opinion?!?!?!?!? you should have used the above quote for your own self before quoting me.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by okoroemeka(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Why don't you take another wife, infact take two
why buying when you can lease and dump when you are tired,side chick is far better than marrying another woman
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by BigYash: 6:55am On May 20, 2023
Second wife will still act like first wife after marrying her. Out of jelousy ,one might kill you,if your backup is not very strong.. I don't advice you to do side chick.. Even if you will, don't make it a serious relationship, e go still purge you.. That gender just dey selfish,I no know why..
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by marlow1962(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2023
Nawa o, go and get one banny with bigyanch outside my bro.
Be like your wife no know say other women dy desperate to marry.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend As A Sidechick by Chinny024(f): 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yet YOU are the one who quoted ME when i gave my opinion. aint i entitled to my opinion?!?!?!?!? you should have used the above quote for your own self before quoting me.

No vex na....Small thing, you are already angry..sorry biko🙏🙏🙏

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Masturbation / Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth / The Danger Of Sex Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.