Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth (957 Views)

How Do You Deal With Judgemental And Jealous People / Who Is The Most Jealous? Guys Or Ladies? / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Or11: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by TemplarLandry: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Funny.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Or11: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.

Glad you think it's funny but I ain't finding it funny sha.
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Westerhoffe(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
Or11:

Glad you think it's funny but I ain't finding it funny sha.

You didn't find it funny… you found it gallivanting… that's why you posted it here.
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Or11: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You didn't find it funny… you found it gallivanting… that's why you posted it here.

Gallivanting eh, well done
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by helinues: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na lie, na the cheating men dey jealous pass for our solar system

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Or11: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
helinues:
Na lie, na the cheating men dey jealous pass for our solar system

I no dey jealous, I even want her to cheat sef so I will have a reason not to be afraid to get caught
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by helinues: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Or11:

I no dey jealous, I even want her to cheat sef so I will have a reason not to be afraid to get caught

Pure lies. I have friends who are womanizer but na dem dey jealous pass.

What's even the cheating for? Does the guilty conscience that always follow worth it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Or11: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
helinues:

Pure lies. I have friends who are womanizer but na dem dey jealous pass.

What's even the cheating for? Does the guilty conscience that always follow worth it?

Men different.

What conscience are you talking about?
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by helinues: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Or11:

Men different.

What conscience are you talking about?

Hahahahaha,

It's indeed the cheaters are not aware of the psychological effects after cheating.

Cheating is not a day process, after cheating and not caught, the guilty conscience would be asking what if my partner is also cheating without getting caught. Sebi una trust each other yet you want to cheat right, 2 can play smooth criminal game

grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Or11: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha,

It's indeed the cheaters are not aware of the psychological effects after cheating.

Cheating is not a day process, after cheating and not caught, the guilty conscience would be asking what if my partner is also cheating without getting caught. Sebi una trust each other yet you want to cheat right, 2 can play smooth criminal game

grin

Na simp dey worry about their partners cheating.
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by helinues: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Or11:

Na simp dey worry about their partners cheating.

Lies . Something you are not even aware of consciously..

4 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Or11: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
helinues:

Lies . Something you are not even aware of consciously..

As you get older, you realize somethings are not worth bothering yourself about.
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by helinues: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Or11:

As you get older, you realize somethings are not worth bothering yourself about.

True to that most especially cheating
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Which kind life do we present live in. See as married people Dy cheat on their spouse like it's normal and even making topic about it asking silly questions. What a world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by vincenteger: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
You should be ashamed of yourself
No self respect
No respect for your wife too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Baronthecelebri: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mumu, nonsense Post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
A man like the op shouldn't have had any business to do with marriage in the first place cuz the nigha still has alot of baby's attitudes in him lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by skj1377(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2023
I smell lies.
Re: Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth by Reminderz: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Or11:

stay away from fornication... the price you'll pay will be greater than the product you bought...

(1) (Reply)

A Popular Nollywood Actress Nude Was Leaked Today Check Out The Link / Tinder Or Badoo? / How Do I Not Waste My Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.