Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors (51950 Views)

Different South African Tribes / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by MrRabbi(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2023
cool
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by mployer(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2023
Lol.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by PoloG: 7:40pm On May 19, 2023
What is our business with zulus ? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Vyreell(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2023
smiley
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Lincton: 7:40pm On May 19, 2023
I think they are traditionist, only Almighty God heal, He is the healer

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by lovegino112: 7:41pm On May 19, 2023
Abeg wetin be d difference with herbalist?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Streetmovement(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo that first one fit kill person them no find the person body o
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by 3seriez(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
She also has her own traditional healing initiation school.
Change the name of the thread to hotties who are traditional healers. I'm just seeing fine fine fine women.

6 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by lovegino112: 7:43pm On May 19, 2023
Lincton:
I think they are traditionist, only Almighty God heal, He is the healer
swear say u never take any doctor prescription before.

2 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by JaceBlaze: 7:43pm On May 19, 2023
Latoya Makhene 😍😍 ..I wanna penetrate her so bad tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by mariahAngel(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
She also has her own traditional healing initiation school.

Sam, do one on South African foods next. cheesy
I want to see what y'all eat.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by backtovillage: 7:43pm On May 19, 2023
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Blake755: 7:46pm On May 19, 2023
It is Time we go back to our origin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Flangelo12: 7:47pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
Lamidi Apapa.

He is a native doctor and a confused politician

Good to be a native doctor.

I'm sure in your brainwashed mind you think a pastor is better.

2 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by juman(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2023
Nigerian muslims and christians also consult traditionalist when they need them.
Abiiiiiiiii.

The clerics sneak to babalawo in the middle of the night.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 19, 2023
Yep, I'm not a traditionalist, but I also like them for embracing their African faith in a modern day whereby it's seen as diabolical and demonic.

I wouldn't mind converting to a full traditionalist for that Solo guy if I had my chance with him..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
abobote:
I like them for standing there ground

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by sprints1: 7:48pm On May 19, 2023
South African ladies fine oo one thing I cherish about them is there beautiful skin and madt Coca-Cola shape. Probably because their ancestors are red Indians and Haitians asians carribeans and the their own race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by illicit(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2023
I need sexual healing....

wink
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by achimendy(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
2. Solo Langa, my former crush, but he broke my heart when he got married.. grin grin grin... He's a rapper and he and his wife are both traditional healers.

Now I know this girl has big eyes.......
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by sprints1: 7:49pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Yep, I'm not a traditionalist, but I also like them for embracing their African faith in a modern day whereby it's seen as diabolical and demonic.

I wouldn't mind converting to a full traditionalist for that Solo guy if I had my chance with him..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
are you Nigerian. If not u people fine oo
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Alexxxi: 7:56pm On May 19, 2023
How about busiswa? From her music video, makazi. It's glaring she's a traditionalist too. Can you confirm that?

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Menclothing: 7:56pm On May 19, 2023
In Nigeria they will castigate them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nakuza(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2023
Jesus Christ remains the Savior of the world. He is the way to the Father (God).

3 Likes

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 19, 2023
But there are men too... grin grin grin
3seriez:

Change the name of the thread to hotties who are traditional healers. I'm just seeing fine fine fine women.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 19, 2023
Wow!🀣🀣🀣
JaceBlaze:
Latoya Makhene 😍😍 ..I wanna penetrate her so bad tongue
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Thegamingorca(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
We live in an era whereby African is slowly being dominated by the Christian and the Islam religion to a point that we tend to forget that there are still those Africans who decided to stay true to their African culture by sticking to their African religious beliefs.

I myself I'm not a traditionalist and I was born into a none religious family... I only joined Christianity in my late teens and at one point I was a Christian fanatic, but few years back I decided to stop being a practicing Christian, take a break and just have some fun while the time and the age still allows... grin grin grin

Being from a none religious family kinda made me appreciate all kinds of religions from all different corners as long as they don't harm or endanger people's lives... I always liked reading and learning about the different religious beliefs and this helped me not to judge people based on their religious beliefs, but to appreciate them for who they are... There might be some few bad seeds in each religions, but that doesn't mean the few bad seeds must then overshadow each religion.

I've seen people do lists of celebrities who are Christians and Muslims, but I hardly see a list of celebrities who are traditionalists or traditional healers/native doctors, so I've decided to do a list of the South African celebrities who are traditional healers.. You can call them native doctors or herbalists.. grin grin grin

I know some of you made some requests and I'm still going to create threads on those requests that you've made. I haven't forgotten.. It's just that I can be lazy sometimes... grin grin grin

1. Letoya Makhene. She's an actress, singer, song writer, and a business woman.

Milf
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Danisaint112(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2023
In flavours voice;
🎢🎢🎢I can see her from afar
She just dey shine like a morning light
I can see very clear
She just dey shine in a broad day light (Hey)
And she was walking
And I was watching
Every step and the move she was making
She is adoring
I am admiring
Her hips and her curves

Beauty is a natural thing
Original thing and a mysterious thing hey
Rise up ma voice and sing
I thank the Lord for a beauty queen

Cos your black is beautiful
Beauty from above
Baby your black is beautiful (Baby moo)
Beauty in disguise
And your black is beautiful (Ahhhhh)
Black is beautiful hey
And your black is natural (Ahhhhhahh)
Black is original

Oo oo ohoo
Yoo yoo yoyo
Mama moo
Cha cha chei

She is black she is proud and she knows it
She is cool and I everybody likes it
She is bold and she very very humble
She is strong and can never never fumble
She is courageous (Ahh)
Azagitarious
The kind of woman I can take for serious
She gat the fire in her eye that
When you look at her
You will realize

Beauty is a natural thing
Original thing and a mysterious thing hey
Rise up my voice and sing
I thank the lord for a beauty queen

Cos your black is beautiful
Beauty from above
Baby your black is beautiful (Baby moo)
Beauty in disguise hey
And your black is beautiful (Ahhhhh)
Black is beautiful
And your black is natural (Ahhhhhahh)
Black is original (Beauty is original)
Beauty from above
Beauty in disguise hey

And your black is Africa
Your black is Jamaica
And your black is Carabia
Your black is America
And your black is Nigeria
Your black is beautiful oooo

Selooom
Your black is beautiful🎢🎢🎢

Me: See natural shape (original) not the nonsense the whites do today. The only area white women have more beauty than African women is in terms of hair and facial beauty.

God bless all responsible African girl child out there. One love ❣️
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by justdream(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2023
Boity Thulo issa DISH.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 19, 2023
Noted... I'll do a screenshot so that I don't forget.
mariahAngel:

Sam, do one on South African foods next. cheesy
I want to see what y'all eat.

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by CodeTemplar: 8:04pm On May 19, 2023
List of proud Otumokpor owners.

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 19, 2023
Yep, even here in SA they do the same thing.

You can never run away from your African roots no matter what, only few can.
juman:
Nigerian muslims and christians also consult traditionalist when they need them.
Abiiiiiiiii.

The clerics sneak to babalawo in the middle of the night.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.