Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors (51942 Views)

Different South African Tribes / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Oba Of Benin Summons Native Doctors Over Human Trafficking, Kidnapping. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 19, 2023
You're right..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

AMI3:
These ones are educated and highly responsible.

I don't think these ones will need human head for.sacrifice
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2023
I had to lie and pretend that biology was showing me flames at school in order to get close to him, and it worked...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Well, one thing I've learned about women from other African countries is that they're not ashamed/afraid to go after the men they want, even if it means snatching him. cheesy

Unlike Nigerian women.
For Nigerian women even, the more they like a man, the more harder they play to get.
Nigerian women like being chased after.

Except some daughters of jezebel who go about snatching people's husbands and ruining families sha. undecided

The shamelessness is shockingly appalling. cheesy
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by BackFromBalablu: 11:06pm On May 19, 2023
mariahAngel:

Well, one thing I've learned about women from other African countries is that they're not ashamed/afraid to go after the men they want, even if it means snatching him. cheesy

Unlike Nigerian women.
For Nigerian women even, the more they like a man, the more harder they play to get.

Except some daughters of jezebel who go about snatching people's husbands and ruining families sha. undecided

That's why i love my nigerian women. They are nt cheap to get minus oloshos smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by mariahAngel(f): 11:11pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I had to lie and pretend that biology was showing me flames at school in order to get close to him, and it worked...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In Nigeria, we say it was showing me pepper/shege. grin
I hope he knows book sha. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Rostikol: 11:13pm On May 19, 2023
Blake755:
It is Time we go back to our origin

No mind them. Them still dey follow oyinbo jesus and muhammed wey their colonial invaders and looters been drill into them heads to confuse them.

And we wonder why we have problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 19, 2023
But why must you insult their mothers and call them jezebels? Are you trying to tell me that they're the ones responsible for their daughters bad choices?

And how can a fully grown man be snatched like he's a clueless baby and didn't consent to it
mariahAngel:

Unlike Nigerian women.

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 19, 2023
He was a medical student then while I was still in high school.. grin grin grin
mariahAngel:

In Nigeria, we say it was showing me pepper/shege. grin
I hope he knows book sha. grin
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by achimendy(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Which girl? grin grin grin

You.

See the kind of guy you're crushing on. Hmmm you too like better thing.

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Blake755: 11:27pm On May 19, 2023
Rostikol:

No mind them. Them still dey follow oyinbo jesus and muhammed wey their colonial invaders and looters been drill into them heads to confuse them.

And we wonder why we have problems.
Dem go carry the thing for head pass people wey introduce it to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 19, 2023
What am I supposed to do when he looks like a snack?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
achimendy:

You.

See the kind of guy you're crushing on. Hmmm you too like better thing.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Ayatullah(m): 1:32am On May 20, 2023
They are worthy South Africans because they have come out sincerely to declare who they are, but in our Nigeria they could have declared being Pastors, whereas using their 'traditional thing' behind the curtains of their pulpits to deceive the world that they are for Jesus Christ, the son of Mary when they are actually the soldiers of the Anti-Christ.

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by armyofone(m): 1:47am On May 20, 2023
Anyone can burn grass and do incantations.

Fake trado healers = money making jamboree.

Remember Madam cleo.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Ransomtheking(m): 2:54am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, what else do want them to be?
It's like saying once you are a radio personality you're a herbalist in S.A
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by EmmyDJourno: 3:48am On May 20, 2023
Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with connecting with the Spiritual, just make sure you are dealing with clean energy๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by TheSourcerer: 5:43am On May 20, 2023
sprints1:
South African ladies fine oo one thing I cherish about them is there beautiful skin and madt Coca-Cola shape. Probably because their ancestors are red Indians and Haitians asians carribeans and the their own race
Their ansestors are Bantus from west Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by pappy2000: 5:47am On May 20, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with connecting with the Spiritual, just make sure you are dealing with clean energy๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
there is nothing clean about the devil, African Spirituality is nothing more than devil worshipping
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:16am On May 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Why are they bowing for her
THESE ENDTIME WITCHCRAFTES

1 Like

Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by isabi2lof: 6:33am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
So you're just going to generalize because of the few bad seeds? Some people from other religious beliefs are also not holy, but we can't paint all religions bad because of the few bad seeds in them.

Maybe in Nigeria all of them use human blood, I don't know.

Do you think, they'll go about telling you the things that are involved ?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by faceLAGOS: 6:42am On May 20, 2023
Donโ€™t give aF about SA or anything SA except for the women.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 6:53am On May 20, 2023
And do you think all these miracle pastors will also tell you everything?

Let's just leave this conversation please.
isabi2lof:

Do you think, they'll go about telling you the things that are involved ?
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 6:59am On May 20, 2023
Aren't Most celebrities TV and radio personalities in your country?

And you can't expect me to post all celebrity native doctors in SA because they're many.
Ransomtheking:

It's like saying once you are a radio personality you're a herbalist in S.A
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by achimendy(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
What am I supposed to do when he looks like a snack?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahahahahahahaha

Ride on girl, we both have eyes for good things.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 7:25am On May 20, 2023
He was going to make a great midnight snack..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

achimendy:

Hahahahahahahaha

Ride on girl, we both have eyes for good things.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 7:31am On May 20, 2023
I thought I told you to go and create your own thread where you'll bash other religious beliefs... This is not the thread for that.

If you don't like what you see, why are you still here trying to derail my thread when you're free to create your own?

Isn't this thread way too unholy for you to still be here?
pappy2000:

there is nothing clean about the devil, African Spirituality is nothing more than devil worshipping
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Nobody: 7:32am On May 20, 2023
You could be right... But they also have Khoisan ancestry.
TheSourcerer:
Their ansestors are Bantus from west Africa
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Promise47(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2023
You are very beautiful can we date or can you be my friend send me your phone number or what app number
Samantha124:
What about me? grin grin grin
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Edoziesmart(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2023
villa9555:
I did not see Akwaokuko na oba ๐Ÿ˜”
Is akwaokuko from south Africa? and meanwhile is he a celebrity?

The OP is a southern African lady that is just showing things about SA lifestyle on this great African forum.
Re: South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors by Edoziesmart(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2023
ValeeLove:
Upon all their education? See what they are wearing during their rites for instance. Africans are truly backward.
What should they wear? Suit ?

Stick to your religion though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.