Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party (19120 Views)

LP Crisis Deepens As Abure Rejects Appeal Court Judgment / Labour Party Crisis Deepens As Abure Faction Disagree Over Planned NEC Meeting / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by SamOchuko: 1:01pm On May 19, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://twitter.com/NgLabour/status/1659492302400757761?t=I4Z1XN5qnygVwNzRzq1Jxg&s=19

You confronted the other party’s lawyer and the judge was boxed to a corner and had to succumb? Hmmm, na twitter sha, post the ctc of the stay.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by mechanics(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2023
Good one.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Guyman01: 1:05pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

So 'special FCT' can also have a state high court? Waow. I thought obidient said FCT is not a state.

Its FCT High Court and not FCT State High Court, stop being clever by half
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by lhordspy: 1:09pm On May 19, 2023
Guyman01:

Its FCT High Court and not FCT State High Court, stop being clever by half

Dummy. It is a State high court in FCT.

FCT state high court.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by BreconHills(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

So 'special FCT' can also have a state high court? Waow. I thought obidient said FCT is not a state.

Sadly, your point will be lost on them. There is a proverb that says " the dog that will get lost does not hear the hunters whistle"

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Lutherblaq: 1:26pm On May 19, 2023
lapintoz:

Compare Lagos and Anambra and tell me where the law of karma resides currently.

Mumu, .......children of hate.

I have always say this i did not mention any state am talking about whole nigeria maron Child of slaves
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Believeintruth: 1:47pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

Have small shame and shut up
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Believeintruth: 1:48pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Propaganda. It won’t change reality..

Let Abure introduce himself as Lp chairman inside court like Apapa did! Make una push ham make hin try ham..

I think the final judgement is next week. That’s when you know the authentic Lp chairman. Until then, you guys can keep acting Binta & friends..

Have some shame and shut up
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Believeintruth: 1:49pm On May 19, 2023
Tito24:
This is exactly how these people behave everywhere they go
And this is why a lot of people don't like them
You come into a party less than a year ago
Now you want to chase the people you met there away by blackmailing them

Why is is that in Lagos not only Yoruba landlords deny these people stay in their houses
It is because of this kind of mentality and their people see nothing wrong with it
I fact they support them

Envy and jealousy and hatred will kill you. Is the high court judge an igbo man? Is Abure an igbo man? Oga shut up jare.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Believeintruth: 1:51pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ever since Abure has been going to court, he’s yet to introduce himself as Lp chairman like Apapa did..

Them no born ham !

Bit he was introduced as LP chairman when the assembly designates paid him a visit. Oga go and rest
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Believeintruth: 1:52pm On May 19, 2023
juman:
The current LP leadership is thoroughly corrupt. Apapa faction will get them removed.
But you see abure quickly working with APC to save their asses. That is the only way for them.
Nigerian politics. .

Your envy will not destroy you.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Tareq1105: 1:55pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

LP Obi are liars.

Who granted them stay of execution?

Which one is FCT State High Court?

Is there any court by that name?

Yesterday Abure said he was back to his office that he had been reinstated by court but failed to mention the court.

Today, he woke up again and claim that FCT State High Court had granted him stay of execution without any document.

If truly he's been reinstated, let him sign one document to INEC for a test of his reinstatement.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Tareq1105: 1:56pm On May 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Bit he was introduced as LP chairman when the assembly designates paid him a visit. Oga go and rest

Just to massage his ego.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by NaijaCowFarm: 1:59pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

Who is governor of FCT? There is nothing like a state high court in FCT. An ill-educated blogger or journalist is now your reference document. Read your country's constitution before you start constituting nuisance on cyberspace. It is an advice, not an abuse.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by truentalk: 2:14pm On May 19, 2023
Help me check these orders and I need feedback
High court to appeal court=apapa
High court to appeal court to high court= abure
Which one is okay?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Believeintruth: 2:25pm On May 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Just to massage his ego.

I agree just like how Tinubu is hailed as president just to massage his ego.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by socialmediaman: 2:33pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

On your reference to Baba-Panya v President FRN, The US Supreme Court reversed itself on Roe v Wade which was decided since 1973.

Every court decision is based on merit and necessitating circumstances
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by lhordspy: 2:51pm On May 19, 2023
socialmediaman:

On your reference to Baba-Panya v President FRN, The US Supreme Court reversed itself on Roe v Wade which was decided since 1973.

Every court decision is based on merit and necessitating circumstances

So what is the 'necessitating circumstances' surrounding this particular one?

Remove emotions. Court don't act on emotions.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by juman(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2023
Believeintruth:

Your envy will not destroy you.

I dont envy any nigerian politician.
I have not been in that country for more than a decade.
So no envy.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by pandax: 3:52pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

Whether Abuja is a state or fct is immaterial, what matters is that to become president-elect, you must score 25% of valid votes cast in Abuja - whether as state or fct. This is because the president is the governor of the state of Abuja or FCT(s299)
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Truthshscrazy: 12:05pm On May 31, 2023
Binta & friends
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by DOM7: 2:39pm On Mar 06
One resemble native doctor while the other resemble real comrade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teachers Protest In Cross River Over Unpaid Salaries, Chase Students Away / "I Did Not Say Boko Haram Will Release Christian Girl Yesterday" – IG Of Police / President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.