Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party (19118 Views)

LP Crisis Deepens As Abure Rejects Appeal Court Judgment / Labour Party Crisis Deepens As Abure Faction Disagree Over Planned NEC Meeting / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Bluntemperor: 12:03pm On May 19, 2023
Tito24:
For a bit
But how many Court Instructions, from the same Abuja,for there was Lamidi own now Abure own?
What is going on?
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by GeneralPula: 12:03pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Abure is not a member of the LP

The only recognize LP Chairman is Apapa
Ever since Abure has been going to court, he’s yet to introduce himself as Lp chairman like Apapa did..

Them no born ham !

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Dshocker(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

No wonder you keep failing your exams..

You are a bottom fiddle.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by 12345baba(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2023
See as LP come get level now. Na hot cake now
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by maestroferddi: 12:08pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

So our special 'FCT' can also have a state high court? Waow. I thought FCT is not a state.
Don't kill yourself ogbeni....

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Eruifelsit: 12:13pm On May 19, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 5K Only.

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

PayPal Account for 5K Only. Our Verified PayPal Account can be used to:

Receive Funds
Send Funds
Link Card
Withdraw Funds

Our Payoneer Account can:

Receive funds
Comes with usa bank details
Comes with a mastercard
Can send funds
Can withdraw funds to Bank Account

We also offer online checkout and purchases
on Aliexpress, Ebay, Walmart, Jumia, etc using PayPal and Mastercard.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Parachoko: 12:13pm On May 19, 2023
Dshocker:

No wonder you keep failing your exams..

You are a bottom fiddle.
Say whatever you want 🀑

Abura has been expelled from his ward in Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Killermamba: 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

Go and tell your grandfather

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Parachoko: 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
Killermamba:

Go and tell your grandfather
I'm glad you're in pains 🀑
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by WorldRichest: 12:16pm On May 19, 2023
Did I read FCT State High Court there? So FCT is actually a State. Those arguing about 25% in Abuja should go over this again

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Dshocker(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Say whatever you want 🀑

Abura has been expelled from his ward in Edo State.

I said before, and i will say it again; Your level of olodo no get part two, na why you dey always fail exam, despite the publication released yesterday on the issue, reinstating Abure as the national chairman.

Better find an intelligent woman and marry, otherwise, your poor IQ level might affect them.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by juman(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2023
The current LP leadership is thoroughly corrupt. Apapa faction will get them removed.
But you see abure quickly working with APC to save their asses. That is the only way for them.
Nigerian politics. .
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by kiddkash(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

Follow

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 12:20pm On May 19, 2023
Feintline:
OBIDATTI is the incoming president of Nigeria. Mark this page.
Tinubu is fallen and is heading for collaspe
He has collapsed already reason he was rushed to a french hospital
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by kiddkash(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Propaganda. It won’t change anything..

Let Abure introduce himself as Lp chairman inside court like Apapa did! Make una push ham make hin try ham..

I think the final judgement is next week. That’s when you know the authentic Lp chairman. Until then, you guys can keep acting Binta & friends..
Why you no dey cry like this untop PDP matter
Abi pDP no dey exist again?

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by tamdun: 12:21pm On May 19, 2023
This is fake,we asked Aburi faction of LP to bring out the documents from court and they couldn't provide any

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Ofunaofu: 12:21pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

So our zomb!dient special 'FCT' can also have a state high court? Waow. I thought FCT is not a state.

You are always making senseless comments every now and then.

Quit now or........
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by juman(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2023
All Nigerian politicians are after their pockets.
The youth should be partaking in politics to change the narrative.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Parachoko: 12:25pm On May 19, 2023
Dshocker:

I said before, and i will say it again; Your level of olodo no get part two, na why you dey always fail exam, despite the publication released yesterday on the issue, reinstating Abure as the national chairman.

Better find an intelligent woman and marry, otherwise, your poor IQ level might affect them.
Abeg Leave Your Garbage Opinion For LAWMAN to deal with

Abure is not a member of the LP.

In fact, the LP didn't partake in the 2023 General Election

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Blazebond(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2023
Peter obi mumu,datti baba Ahmed mumu, labour party mumu.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Bringbackmandat: 12:32pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:

no the only recognize chairman is Tinubu the drug lord. Are you happy now?
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Parachoko: 12:34pm On May 19, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
no the only recognize chairman is Tinubu the drug lord. Are you happy now?
Yes

And the LP does not have any candidate in the 2023 General Election

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Zona123(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2023
Cry me a river wailing wailler , your tears are so sweet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Tito24:
This is exactly how these people behave everywhere they go
And this is why a lot of people don't like them
You come into a party less than a year ago
Now you want to chase the people you met there away by blackmailing them

Why is is that in Lagos not only Yoruba landlords deny these people stay in their houses
It is because of this kind of mentality and their people see nothing wrong with it
I fact they support them
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2023
Kangaroo judgement
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Bringbackmandat: 12:37pm On May 19, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes

And the LP does not have any candidate in the 2023 General Election
that is why there is room for an appeal.
Or are this foolish not to know that?
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by arantess: 12:40pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

So 'special FCT' can also have a state high court? Waow. I thought obidient said FCT is not a state.

Abure is chairman
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Electorate: 12:45pm On May 19, 2023
lhordspy:
smiley

So 'special FCT' can also have a state high court? Waow. I thought obidient said FCT is not a state.

Start by asking yourself how many states we have in Nigeria, when you went to primary school how many did your teacher tell you? Abi you no go school? Abi you no crame state and capital for school?

A simple Google search would have saved you from this continues disgrace.

Not surprised though because educated people loose their senses when defending Tinubu.

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by Henrymas(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2023
Oshodi Apapa is an Agbado criminal.
Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by lapintoz: 12:50pm On May 19, 2023
Compare Lagos and Anambra and tell me where the law of karma resides currently.

Mumu, .......children of hate.

Lutherblaq:
I don't understand how Batists Like Visiting every Obidients Thread guys whats happening...

But they hate Visiting threads about insecurities its well oo grin

Just dey play...

bandit can visit anyone at anytime don't forget that...

you can comment like ten times on any politics Thread but just to condemm isecurity you can't...

Allways don't forget The Law Of Karma

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party by blabulu2000: 12:53pm On May 19, 2023
ednut1:
Lamidi Apapa rest na

Abure is an emergency chairman of Labour party....he cannot dethrone the existing chaoan... unless there is a formal nomination or election by the BOT members...and this is what should be established...so that the matter will be laid to rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" / Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.