Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (459884 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by wonlasewonimi: 1:22am On Mar 15
gmacnoms:
what do you have to say about this?

Ogbeni, based on your antics here, that's a perfect response to you.

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 1:24am On Mar 15
That's the same way they will turn their back against you when you're on your own.
Iam not picking on you for no reason I'm just stating your act sometimes that's uncalled for.
Anyway they will always see me as your enemy iam not surprised though.

Lexusgs430:
Infact words fail me....... If I was on stage, I might be shedding some tears now .......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If I start to mention all the posts of support, those that formed a quorum to drag me like tiger generator, would see another reason to drag me on that ..........😁😜

This thread is meant to encourage, support, connect and guide people...... But in a marketplace, all sorts of noise would be heard....... πŸ˜€

Nobody is an island of wisdom, which is the reason this thread continues to grow, people see value + receive adequate guidance + banter (FREE)........😁

USA thread is also available, but the level of engagement is not as high........ Ever wondered why.....πŸ˜‚

My draggers, this is not the first time, and would not be the last time, I get dragged........ (My tiger generator got enough fuel + a very thick skin to accommodate you all)......πŸ˜€

Thank you all ..... πŸ”₯πŸ‘
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 1:25am On Mar 15
wonlasewonimi:

Ogbeni, based on your antics here, that's a perfect response to you.
Thank God say you no prove me wrong 😁

Continue Dey lick old papa poo
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by wonlasewonimi: 1:26am On Mar 15
hustla:

Please o, if you can help me get the name of the course tutor, I really don't like reading books as I feel its a bit 'slow'

.. But why do they want cloud sec guys to be doing app testing, dast etc when QA guys are there angry

Here it is https://www.practical-devsecops.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by dupyshoo: 1:31am On Mar 15
Thank God you said "picking"on him.
Just by searching google, I got this. pick on somebody/something. ​to treat somebody unfairly, by blaming, criticizing or punishing them.

You can state your fact and move on, no need to.pick on him. When you start picking on someone, then you are worse than the person you are correcting.

topellycategory:
That's the same way they will turn their back against you when you're on your own.
Iam not picking on you for no reason I'm just stating your act sometimes that's uncalled for.
Anyway they will always see me as your enemy iam not surprised though.

7 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 1:49am On Mar 15
You know how it's the majority always carry the vote , majority of his fans knows & he also clearly knows what he is about, they just choose to shy away from it calling it hatred on his person, I wonder what's there to hate about.[1quote author=gmacnoms post=128938138]@lexusgs430

One of the ones wey dem forget to cleanup [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 1:54am On Mar 15
topellycategory:
You know how it's the majority always carry the vote , majority of his fans knows & he also clearly knows what he is about, they just choose to shy away from it calling it hatred on his person, I wonder what's there to hate about.[1quote author=gmacnoms post=128938138]@lexusgs430

One of the ones wey dem forget to cleanup
People wey if dem conduct election tomorrow, dem go go line for Jagaban back. I know somebody wey this inflation and bad governance Dey affect, e still Dey defend every thing wey this people Dey do till today. No be this one go surprise me

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 2:07am On Mar 15
gmacnoms:
Fyne Anita is available on all your stream platforms.

You can buy on Amazon too.
Cheers
check

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 2:16am On Mar 15
dupyshoo:
Thank God you said "picking"on him.
Just by searching google, I got this. pick on somebody/something. ​to treat somebody unfairly, by blaming, criticizing or punishing them.

You can state your fact and move on, no need to.pick on him. When you start picking on someone, then you are worse than the person you are correcting.

Why should I pick on him I'm only telling him is actions sometimes come in a mockery way but to you his die hard fans I'm criticizing him because you choose not to see it that way ok fine.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 2:39am On Mar 15
I wonder oh.

That's to tell you the kind of society the country breed. They choose their truth and choose their lie.

I'm not surprised at all from the responses so far from his fans I expected much of it.

Some of the responses come as critics which I accepted that's normal but when you point out the so called guy fault they will say you despise him for no reason even with evidence.
It has been the norm here so it's what it's.
I quite understand he gives out useful information to people that need it and also mocks a lot. Anyway it's what it's.

quote author=gmacnoms post=128939355]People wey if dem conduct election tomorrow, dem go go line for Jagaban back. I know somebody wey this inflation and bad governance Dey affect, e still Dey defend every thing wey this people Dey do till today. No be this one go surprise me

[/quote]
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 2:41am On Mar 15
babajeje123:

Congratulations 🎊. Did Cybersecurity too unfortunately didn't get distinction. Just 1 mark made the difference. Fortunately got a role in NHS as a Technical Analyst with sponsorship after few months on post study. Spread your tentacles, don't limit yourself.

Did you get IHS refund ?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 3:12am On Mar 15
hustla:
In other unrelated news, I finally completed my Msc Cybersecurity with Distinction

You all can come and chop jollof rice in June abi July

Bills on Lexusgs430

grin

Big congrats!

You mentioned somewhere that the new immigration rules shouldn't affect current graduates. Hope you're included?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by OgbeniOptional(m): 3:13am On Mar 15
angryThere are a lot to pick from this thread, enough to ignore the ones u don’t like. Life no hard at all grin

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 3:17am On Mar 15
Thank you @Topelly @gmac and others who are following silently for stating things as they are, rather than acting as typical political hallelujah boys.

Now, the mention of APC in a previous post made me remember how Tinubu even got to power and it perfectly aligns with the current subject matter.

Tinubu placed his cronies in strategic political positions over a long period of time and therefore had loyalists in high places, people who would do his bidding even though they know his true intentions. @Lexusgs430 has already built that followership with his eye service so I am not surprised at the "support" he's getting.

As someone said earlier, there's no single information @Lexusgs430 gives here thats not available for free on the Internet (and without embedded insults/mockery,) or is he the one who helped people study to get distinctions or get high paying jobs here?

The @Lexusgs430 hallelujah boys can continue the chorus if they so wish. I don't have anything against anybody but just as he has the right to comment/post, I have the right to query.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 3:46am On Mar 15
ehizario2012:
Thank you @Topelly @gmac and others who are following silently for stating things as they are, rather than acting as typical political hallelujah boys.

Now, the mention of APC in a previous post made me remember how Tinubu even got to power and it perfectly aligns with the current subject matter.

Tinubu placed his cronies in strategic political positions over a long period of time and therefore had loyalists in high places, people who would do his bidding even though they know his true intentions. @Lexusgs430 has already built that followership with his eye service so I am not surprised at the "support" he's getting.

As someone said earlier, there's no single information @Lexusgs430 gives here thats not available for free on the Internet (and without embedded insults/mockery,) or is he the one who helped people study to get distinctions or get high paying jobs here?

The @Lexusgs430 hallelujah boys can continue the chorus if they so wish. I don't have anything against anybody but just as he has the right to comment/post, I have the right to query.
Na him issue the visa. Na him give dem advise of how dem take live life reach where dem Dey. Na him even advise dem to apply for visa or get jobs from Nigeria.

Person wey bad news of Nigeria immigrants Dey sweet for belle

Lexus Hallelujah boys, Over to you πŸ˜€

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 4:24am On Mar 15
I think lexus is an asset to this thread. I dont agree with him on everything but he passed along a website specific to renting in Kent when i moved.

He is a veritable mine of information and not stuck up at all .
gmacnoms:
Person wey Dey form agba knower, senior stayer and longest living Nigerian in the uk. Neighbour dash am two bicycle, e no fit dash one here. And he comes to flaunt million credit cards and infinite credit score, quick to β€œI don almost pay my mortgage” like say e concern my grand papa.

Baba, you no get rating.

Apart from advise (which is even available and open on the net), nothing else you get to offer anybody here.

Everyone who comes here, in due time, would get everything that’s obtainable.

@lexusgs430 try dey chill

Na visitor everybody be.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by missjekyll: 4:27am On Mar 15
Exactly. You dont know what you dont know.
gmacnoms:
So, you mean a Nigerian would come here, have the ability get mortgage, then continue paying rent?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 4:53am On Mar 15
missjekyll:
I think lexus is an asset to this thread. I dont agree with him on everything but he passed along a website specific to renting in Kent when i moved.

I see you as halleluya boys Dey avoid my screenshot.

So you mean say na Lexus direct you how to take find rent for Uk?

So, you Dey find house , na Lexus tell you which website to go or which place to look Abi? Then you need to go back to otakara, if you need someone on nairaland to give you such info. Even when I Dey Nigeria, I no need come ask Lexus which website to find house.

Gradually, Halleluya boys go realize say wetin dem Dey ask na basic things wey simple search go give dem million results and info.

Lexus Halleluya boys. Make Una begin identify Una self one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 4:58am On Mar 15
missjekyll:

Information that is littred everywhere?

Or the one that is exclusive to his knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 5:01am On Mar 15
Fyne Anita

Available on every steam platform.

You can also purchase on Amazon

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 5:27am On Mar 15
When a bunch of 3 musketeers, carry your matter for head like puff puff...... Something is either wrong with them or with you...... 😜🀣

10 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Laadeh(f): 5:48am On Mar 15
My first time commenting on here.
I think oga lexus has his fault too and people should not be biased to point it out. The way he mocks and comments on certain issues isnt so cool.
Imagine if that girl sourcing for gofundme was on this thread... So many of his insensitive comments that people need to correct but instead, they laugh over it or ignore.

He's a great asset to this thread doesn't mean we should not say it as it is.

Kudos to Aunty Suella Zahra. I always love to read from you wink

Pls nobody should come for me o. Na small thing dey make me cry grin tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by hammed71(m): 5:51am On Mar 15
But why USA thread no dey always active like this
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 6:27am On Mar 15
Lexusgs430:
When a bunch of 3 musketeers, carry your matter for head like puff puff...... Something is either wrong with them or with you...... 😜🀣

When we point out your wrong submissions you & your fans will say they're criticising / bullying you, I know you realize what you just wrote up there.
I don't do insult to score points.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by solveabode(m): 6:28am On Mar 15
ehizario2012:
At least three (3) people here have now shared their very thoughts on Lexusgs430's conducts and I am glad one is a naturalized British citizen (person wey see road well.)

I first came across this Lexusgs430 moniker on a Car thread years ago, had some respect for him but he's a totally different entity in this UK living thread. It's as though he wants to continually bully people and show off his citizenship... While many might keep quiet, jump and pass, I am not like that. I'll say it to his face, that's how I was made. Lexusgs430 moniker deserved to be seen for who he is.

He's also the one who called rent money dead money, almost pushing some people to see themselves as failures because they paying rent. I'm glad he shot himself in the foot and confessed he enjoyed student loans, public funds etc in his early days... Much like a grown cock preventing cockerels from growing. I like the response somebody gave on this thread last year saying something like "nobody can stop new immigrants from entering UK, the oldies should get used to it."

I am not tracking lexusgs430 or have any personal interest in him, but just as he has a right to say whatever, I have a right to challenge whatever. I'm not even asking him to stop, but he should be seen for who he is. He claims he helped people out of depression?? Is that not funny?? It's not only Lexus, the other ones who act as though they sat down with home office to draft the immigration policies too know themselves.

This thread is meant to encourage people, not discourage people and push them to depression! Come off it.

Your concluding part is contradictory.
If I tell you that rent(loan) money is dead money, work hard to avoid it; am I encouraging or discouraging you to take loan?

To me, it has been a motivating factor.

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by NezzyMike: 6:34am On Mar 15
lavida001:

Everybody with the one wey dey do them. You go dey alright fam

(.)- just for you cus you don't worth my time.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by topellycategory: 6:34am On Mar 15
ehizario2012:

You welcome
That's just the way it's !
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by solveabode(m): 6:36am On Mar 15
Lexusgs430:

Ok.... I agree to all your summation...... Now what is the way forward........

If my children chop inside, they must follow pay o .......😜

Lol...I hope your other followers won't again use this against you that you're encouraging Israel to be killing children.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by NezzyMike: 6:36am On Mar 15
topellycategory:

When we point out your wrong submissions you & your fans will say they're criticising / bullying you, I know you realize what you just wrote up there.
I don't do insult to score points.

UK is kinda boring and no one sends person papa...most come online to seek for validation. He should take corrections cus it makes him sound immature.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 6:43am On Mar 15
solveabode:

Lol...I hope your other followers won't again use this against you that you're encouraging Israel to be killing children.

In life, people have the freedom to draw their own interpretations/misrepresentations...... 😁
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by gmacnoms(m): 6:51am On Mar 15
Lexusgs430:

In life, people have the freedom to draw their own interpretations/misrepresentations...... 😁
Interprete this one. Interpreter.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 7:09am On Mar 15
gmacnoms:
Interprete this one. Interpreter.

@Lexusgs430 really dealt with you ooo. Lol. His comments in those screenshots are nothing short of jaw dropping.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (531) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: chunez, nihilistjnr, Tolzeal(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.