Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend (7439 Views)

Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Nnamdi Kanu Is Busy Here Sucking My Pussy, U Guys Are There Looki For Him-omola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by MechanicMike: 9:24pm On May 21, 2023
Kelvin2022:
Good morning guys please yesterday afternoon my girlfriend visit me although we met on Facebook recently and she visited me twice so yesterday she came and we watched movies in the process we kiss and she ask me to sucked her pussy which I did and she sucked mine too, but after I am worried because I don't know if I have got infection from the suck because she didn't bath, although she bath when she was coming. I was so worried that i even have purge around 4am. what do you think about it, can one get infection from sucking a lady without she taking another bath?

Yor mates have been suckin puccccccci for the past 10yers so we don't understand wot u complaining about? All men suck puccccccci sir & we all enjoy it!!((TRUE STORY)) angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by benedictnice(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2023
grin sucker man, every other day you suck puna, good puna nor go purge you
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by Mikel99(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2023
6 out of 10? cool shocked shocked
Dshocker:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮... I will advise, before going into a new sexual relationship, always form the habit of running infection test on both of you, not when the did has been done, you will start seeking for solution.

HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases are on the high, and statistics shows that 6 out of 10 Nigerian youths are infection carriers.

God will help you.
Re: I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
Worry more about whatever infection she has
come on man let's be real,infections cannot pass through sucking,if it does I cannot possibly be alive because I have been specially trained to suck pussy by our mischievous househelps and aunties since I was 10 years old

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl / Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix). / Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.