Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,917 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan (19950 Views)

Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by seunayantokun(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2023
onuman:

The most rich countries in the world do not have crude oil and gas deposits.
In fact, Switzerland 🇨🇭 has nothing under, is a mountainous country and landlocked. Japan has no crude oil either.
I'm talking about having oil or otherwise...oil that is already a curse...something i wish God would dry up so we could have peace. What I'm saying is the activities of the criminals led to insecurity in all neighbourhoods where they operated. Bitter experiences included killings and fire disasters in communities of their customers where innocent people were victims.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by kareemkamil(m): 11:07pm On May 20, 2023
Abi ur Mumu, sent u out of office.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by BarrElChapo(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2023
goodnessme1:
Oga nothing like chibok girls kidnap.

It was all game Northerners and Yoruba Muslims used to remove our brother from sit.

No girls were kidnapped

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 smh dumb dumber dumbest all in one !
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by MorataFC: 11:14pm On May 20, 2023
Good man
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Menclothing: 11:17pm On May 20, 2023
Pure truth

believe insecurity is the handwork of the citizens, the people of Taraba have chosen to live peacefully and you are enjoying it, is not a business of the federal or state government alone, I thank you for choosing to live in peace,” he said.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by ComeToJesus: 11:20pm On May 20, 2023
The current guy is not even self aware let alone having a sleepless night.

He lives in a bubble that makes him feel Nigeria is lucky to have his incompetent ass.

Very odd fellow.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Electorate: 11:28pm On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Yet you were informed of chibok girls kidnap by bokoharam terrorists and you refused to take action after one month.

Money for the purchase of arms to fight bokoharam terrorists was shared Dasuki under your watch.

One good thing about you is that you accepted defeat in good faith and continued with your life leaving some headless mobs to continue killing themselves.

This one is programed to always say rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by tete7000(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Yet you were informed of chibok girls kidnap by bokoharam terrorists and you refused to take action after one month.

Money for the purchase of arms to fight bokoharam terrorists was shared Dasuki under your watch.

One good thing about you is that you accepted defeat in good faith and continued with your life leaving some headless mobs to continue killing themselves.

The lie those who orchestrated the kidnapping told you to get power. Eight years after they got power, things got worse, their lies lay in the open, yet you still believe the lies. Your case is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Melagros(m): 11:30pm On May 20, 2023
goodnessme1:
Oga nothing like chibok girls kidnap.

It was all game Northerners and Yoruba Muslims used to remove our brother from sit.
Though I may not be from the same region with you but you nailed it

No girls were kidnapped
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Lasien: 11:36pm On May 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

APTLY PUT, Boss! 👍

Till Date, He knows the Sponsors but still choose to play Dumb. sad

Jonathan is so Annoyingly Weak, Dull and Naive!
See the way he started Laughing with Tinubu after the Latter called him Ogogoro man those days.😕

The Man is Dumb, Honestly! undecided

Transman...what has your strong current President done about it, or doesn't he also know the sponsors?
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by AfonjaPriest: 11:52pm On May 20, 2023
Jonah was so weak, no wonder APC perfected rigging to throw up Buhari into Aso Rock.
And again, they've done it again. Rigged again to bring another packaged fraud to lead again. Will Nigeria ever be great again? Let me take this time to wonder again.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by sweetMichael(m): 2:18am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

He Bleep up
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:25am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

well for all our sakes I hope your Buhari has finally solved the insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 2:28am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shettima was incharge.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Deepthoughts: 2:40am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You people keep repeating this lie against Johnathan,I was in maiduguri at the time of this incident,moduganari to be precise,the borno state government under shetima n the commander of the military operations who were on ground then both denie the incident thus giving the federal government a false report most probably for ulterior motives, government has channels of communication, besides the kidnap was certainly planned, Boko Haram hadn't spread deeply into southern borno at the time,there was a similar girls school in gajigana nganzai of northern borno where Boko Haram held sway then yet such kidnap never happened there,you can guess why, don't just blindly buy into hate n falsehood.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by akaleb2015(m): 2:44am On May 21, 2023
Evilspirit666:
He's far better than the cow in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by J3susFr3ak: 3:08am On May 21, 2023
Deepthoughts:
You people keep repeating this lie against Johnathan,I was in maiduguri at the time of this incident,moduganari to be precise,the borno state government under shetima n the commander of the military operations who were on ground then both denie the incident thus giving the federal government a false report most probably for ulterior motives, government has channels of communication, besides the kidnap was certainly planned, Boko Haram hadn't spread deeply into southern borno at the time,there was a similar girls school in gajigana nganzai of northern borno where Boko Haram held sway then yet such kidnap never happened there,you can guess why, don't just blindly buy into hate n falsehood.

So in other words the current so-called Vice President who was in collusion with the Terrorists back then denied using innocent Christian girls as a political bargaining chip? And we still reward this type of person with a VP role?

Even as far back as 2013 and 2014 I was arguing the fact that a country as complex and large as Nigeria should not just have ONE political capital at the center of the country which gives these Muslim Terrorists easier access to destabilize and commit criminal coups. Look at how it has been easy for them to kill innocent farmers on their lands because treating Abuja like an extension of the Caliphate was very convenient from their perspective.

If Jonah dared the systems and even poured enough capital to make each zone and region have strategic Federal political capitals to checkmate the excesses of Abuja....he would rested with far peace of mind. Any military cow terrorists that stages a coup in Abuja would have had a far harder time convincing Lagos, Enugu, PH or even Jos to join the plotting.

The real problem with insecurity was over-centralizing all the powers in Abuja....and this is the Restructuring every sane person was clamoring for!
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by J3susFr3ak: 3:18am On May 21, 2023
"He's far better than the cow in Aso rock "

Agreed a million percent!
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Deepthoughts: 3:26am On May 21, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

So in other words the current so-called Vice President who was in collusion with the Terrorists back then denied using innocent Christian girls as a political bargaining chip? And we still reward this type of person with a VP role?

Even as far back as 2013 and 2014 I was arguing the fact that a country as complex and large as Nigeria should not just have ONE political capital at the center of the country which gives these Muslim Terrorists easier access to destabilize and commit criminal coups. Look at how it has been easy for them to kill innocent farmers on their lands because treating Abuja like an extension of the Caliphate was very convenient from their perspective.

If Jonah dared the systems and even poured enough capital to make each zone and region have strategic Federal political capitals to checkmate the excesses of Abuja....he would rested with far peace of mind. Any military cow terrorists that stages a coup in Abuja would have had a far harder time convincing Lagos, Enugu, PH or even Jos to join the plotting.

The real problem with insecurity was over-centralizing all the powers in Abuja....and this is the Restructuring every sane person was clamoring for!
A lot of terrible things are happening in this country,it will really take an intelligent and lion hearted patriotic leader to remedy the situation,
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by alexvic12: 3:34am On May 21, 2023
I remember when Jonathan wanted to buy weapons and some misguided northern leaders wrote to the US to not sell Nigeria any weapons, accusing Jonathan of planning a genocide against the North.

Buhari said, then, that any war against BHT is a war against the north because they were their brothers.

Many northerners frustrated Jonathan's efforts to deal with BHT in its infancy.

The same Buhari called subsidy a scam and said anyone paying subsidy is a fraud.

What do we have today? Everything has gone from bad to worse and they are still blaming Jonathan.

Don't get me wrong - Jonathan was a weak president but at least he had human empathy and tried his best. But this Buhari-led APC is nothing short of inhumane!

In the third slide, you can understand how and why the current genocide against other tribes in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, and Nassarawa. The government went after BHT (who are mostly Fulanis and Kanuris) but Nyako felt it was a planned genocide against Fulanis... the same position that Buhari and others hold.

Now you see why armed Fulani bandits are killing communities that are mostly Christians and other tribes other than Fulanis? Do you see the game plan and how it was executed?

You can say anything, but those pastors that warned against the bloodshed that Buhari's government will bring have been vindicated. You can't make up these things.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by J3susFr3ak: 4:10am On May 21, 2023
alexvic12:
I remember when Jonathan wanted to buy weapons and some misguided northern leaders wrote to the US to not sell Nigeria any weapons, accusing Jonathan of planning a genocide against the North.

Buhari said, then, that any war against BHT is a war against the north because they were their brothers.

Many northerners frustrated Jonathan's efforts to deal with BHT in its infancy.

The same Buhari called subsidy a scam and said anyone paying subsidy is a fraud.

What do we have today? Everything has gone from bad to worse and they are still blaming Jonathan.

Don't get me wrong - Jonathan was a weak president but at least he had human empathy and tried his best. But this Buhari-led APC is nothing short of inhumane!

In the third slide, you can understand how and why the current genocide against other tribes in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, and Nassarawa. The government went after BHT (who are mostly Fulanis and Kanuris) but Nyako felt it was a planned genocide against Fulanis... the same position that Buhari and others hold.

Now you see why armed Fulani bandits are killing communities that are mostly Christians and other tribes other than Fulanis? Do you see the game plan and how it was executed?

You can say anything, but those pastors that warned against the bloodshed that Buhari's government will bring have been vindicated. You can't make up these things.

Thank you for sharing this. It is a strong reminder of how much lots of wise sages raised their voices then...and also how much a petty miserable liar that Nyako was too-- even using the innocence and victim hood of the "northern" Christians (whose Churches were being bombed by BH etc, at the time) to excuse the crimes and culpability of their Jihadist foot-soldiers.

As more blood is spilled and the cup is filling to overflowing, something eventually has to give way. We can always pray for Good and Peace as Christians--but then we also have to be reminded that it took a massive amount of an over-reaction to the Evil that was celebrated in WW2 to give way to the behemoth Giant that is now Israel. A tiny nation of ten million Jews dominating 2 billion Muslims.

Every Region in Nigeria should be responsible for its own constitution and for its own security. The Islamic North has abused the useless "secular" constitution to utter abandon....it's time to really check this tide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Becomrichn: 4:32am On May 21, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Johilo(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2023
Unlike the lifeless one that doesn't care
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Believeintruth: 5:27am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Has your father Buhari rescued all of them? Oga stop this display of foolishness
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Believeintruth: 5:33am On May 21, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Thunder fire that your ogogoro mouth. .....mumu ex-president

It is not by force to talk, if you don't have anything sensible to say.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Jostoman: 5:59am On May 21, 2023
fxexperts:
Foolish guy. who told you he did nothing. Do you think he was some kind of demigod to save your dieing country. He tried his best and lots like you and your northern cabals frustrated his effort. Now you cow president in Aso rock, doesn't even kill if you all die in that shithole.
dont them, 85 peoples were kill by terrorist last week in plateau state and everywhere was quiet as if nothing happen. Life doesnt have value again under this Government of APC.
Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by Jostoman: 6:05am On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

imagine 85 people were kill in Plateau state last week and everywhere was quiet as if noting happen. Life doesnt have value again in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan by TOMMYS: 6:10am On May 21, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Oga rest

President olusegun Obasanjo knew that if he allows power to enter the hands of the APC demons, Nigeria will be doomed. That is the reason he faught with all arsenal to ensure that all the number of times buhari contested, he loose woefully.

But when this chicken hearted man Jonathan assumes power, he succumb to a mere threat from Buhari like a whimpering child. Today we are suffering that foolish decision by Jonathan to freely release power to tinubu and his gangs in the name of "My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian ".

If he had hold on to power even with the glaring bias by Jega's INEC, heaven will not fall and he would have saved Nigerians this hell they are into today.

So, any time I hear anything about this coward, it pissed me off.

You no lie sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judiciary Has Crumbled Under Buhari’s Threats – Adegboruwa / N585.2 Million Payment: The Questions Minister Beta Edu Must Answer / Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.