Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Olosho Has Taken My Glory - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olosho Has Taken My Glory (52697 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / My Uncle Has Taken The Role Of My Father (his Photo) / My Maid Has Taken Over My Husband And Marriage. Please Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by lalalista: 10:49am On May 21, 2023
Child if doom as your name implies
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by crossbreedwears(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2023
No olosho will allow you to go RAW unless she has feelings for you.
ChildOfDoom:
While celebrating my stopping of gambling, I ventured into another addiction, visiting brothel

Thrice a week. Despite catching infection on some occasions, and promising to stop. I can't

I just bleeped raw and sucked breast of Olosho. If not that she stopped me, I for kiss am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Hassanmaye(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The key to the cure of all the problem wey this op get dey for middle of red sea grin
Hahahhahahaha you are a bad guy
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by vickydevoka(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2023
GREATIGB0MAN:
If you must bang olosho raw

Please go to the hospital and get PREP medication

It will make you temporarily immune to HIV

I don't know about other STDs
Hospitals don’t offer prep like that, you go sign documents tire and en go be serious incident like rape o.

By the way... what type of slowpoke goes raw with and ashy?
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
The key to the cure of all the problem wey this op get dey for middle of red sea grin
I nearly throwaway my phone o grin

4 Likes

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by eventainment(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2023
It's obvious you are overrating yourself. Hence you are making silly mistakes you bet because you wanted to have enough cash to show off. You are now with whores because, with the way you have shown yourself in your local environment, you don't want a woman that will expo your excesses. Stop the crap and accept you for you. I know you have what it takes to make yourself better so stop your unnecessary distractions and use your earnings to get more if you wish to upscale your finances.

2 Likes

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by patrickmuf(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
it makes me always broke, then negative thoughts come in

Then 'see finish' occurs too.

When Olosho see me in my street, they become chatty. This makes people around gossip me, considering my class and I stooped low

But I can't afford a girlfriend with needs/demands. Not having a fancy life too to approach one

Addictions generally are bad. Betting, women, drugs, dinks etc. One has to look for positive addictions to substitute them
The contradiction is in the bolded.

You are classy but can't afford a girlfriend with needs...Dey play!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Sablexxxtoons: 10:50am On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
While celebrating my stopping of gambling, I ventured into another addiction, visiting brothel

Thrice a week. Despite catching infection on some occasions, and promising to stop. I can't

I just bleeped raw and sucked breast of Olosho. If not that she stopped me, I for kiss am

But u no give am head.. small thing. Olosho too is someone's daughter

3 Likes

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Tonytonex(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2023
Kubin:
gambling kill faster than HIV when you are highly addicted, frustration high blood pressure, depression,hunger.all this is what you will face
LOL grin grin well, no be everybody get sense for this life.
Some people are just too foolish.
Even the bookies will tell 'em to gamble responsibly.

NB. But how those things you mentioned wan take kill person wey win millions?
Especially hunger?
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Coronavirus1: 10:52am On May 21, 2023
This your fake story removed it from first page jor

1 Like

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by illicit(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2023
shocked
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by tnerro1(m): 10:52am On May 21, 2023
If you invite hook up babe come ur place or hotel, no suck her breasts oo, some of them dey rub drugs on their nipples and when u suck u go sleep go and they will now use the opportunity to rub u, be careful out there oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Lat1ene(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
it makes me always broke, then negative thoughts come in

Then 'see finish' occurs too.

When Olosho see me in my street, they become chatty. This makes people around gossip me, considering my class and I stooped low

But I can't afford a girlfriend with needs/demands. Not having a fancy life too to approach one

Addictions generally are bad. Betting, women, drugs, dinks etc. One has to look for positive addictions to substitute them

I think you should change your values and work on your self esteem.

You are fit, work hard and find money grin
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Kubin: 10:54am On May 21, 2023
mayorkent:
Lols,the title of this thread is funny sha, bro sha be using condoms sha, because if you catch one is one you no fit type again oh
abeg which one is one is one?
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Tonytonex(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2023
Coronavirus1:
This your fake story removed it from first page jor
grin grin
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by lolu2019: 10:55am On May 21, 2023
Kubin:
bro you have not been addicted to gambling, sometimes you win,but u will definitely loose all and also sell your properties,you will look unkept,no body will trust you with money again you borrow now and then,at least womanizing you look clear smell good,eat healthy buy clothes,to to club,but gamle addict don't have time for all those things,all his focus will be on how to use 1k and win 1m,
if u fail to plan,u plan to fail.i have been there.just take it like that.I have been to clubs, and I av spent 11k at a go.it is bullshit bro.buying coke of 100naira 5k with wine.it is better I give that money to beggers than to enrich the hotel owner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Spin4: 10:55am On May 21, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Tryna kill yourself but you couldn't die... Your spirit is jobless.

[b]In other news: I'm searching for a LinkedIn account to buy. I'm actively buying. Pls sell. WhatsApp [/b]me
I have!
07065335619(Call/Watsapp)
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by LordErrk: 10:57am On May 21, 2023
This guy again wey too like olosho. Wetin dey worry you sef?

1 Like

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Smilgler(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2023
And a man must die o
nifemi25:
Something must kill a man....

1 Like

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Kubin: 10:58am On May 21, 2023
Tonytonex:
LOL grin grin well, no be everybody get sense for this life.
Some people are just too foolish.
Even the bookies will tell 'em to gamble responsibly.

NB. But how those things you mentioned wan take kill person wey win millions?
Especially hunger?
before one person win a million 100 thousand person contributed for him, at least 1 thousand person used their last card.am talking about those once that are addicted.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by ceejay80s(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2023
Rubbish thread
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2023
That's your conscience speaking loudly...!

There might yet be hope for you!

2 Likes

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Originakalokalo(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2023
God will be your help.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
¹⁶ He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Understood? This is not an appeal.

It is a decree.

Tick tock. Your time is ticking.

2 Likes

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Vinnie2000(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2023
Olosho Thread on Frontpage, on a Sunday morning?. shocked

It is a Wa! 😊😄
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by IbadeHQ: 11:05am On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Your moniker says it all.
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Gbeng30(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2023
It's obvious you have taken comfort and Peace in doing this shit that is not good for you, you're the problem not those oloso...

Phycologically you have program your state of mind to be at Peace or comfort whenever you're doing such things you do with olosho. You need help ...probably therapist
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by hardon1(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Chai... I wonder how somebody go pay hard earned money for ashawo, come suck her breast even give her head join. That's highest stupidity.

Who are you trying to impress?. ashawo that will let in the next customer

It's only a stupid man that will spend his energy and time trying to give orgasm to an ashawo .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by tonicyril: 11:08am On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

Knack any Lady then bathe with sea salt and 7 seeds of alligator pepper.

You will be free from whatever they try to transmit to you spiritually. Simple
Where will person get see salt bro
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Alexandersantos(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2023
The question u should be asked is " Are u ready to quit" cus it seems u aren't ready to stop yet..u already quit gambling..those steps u took in qviting gambling are the steps u should also use in quitting this also..,GOODLUCK
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Bahamas95(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2023
This OP is just a fvcking attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by EmperorFred: 11:14am On May 21, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

I celebrate you. Big ups
Re: Olosho Has Taken My Glory by Illegal1(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

Knack any Lady then bathe with sea salt and 7 seeds of alligator pepper.

You will be free from whatever they try to transmit to you spiritually. Simple

omoh.......i dn learn new tin today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.