Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Words Of Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words Of Wisdom (1168 Views)

The Words Of An Igbo Retired Army officer Who Was Buhari`s School Mate / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / 10 Words Of Wisdom For Gov. Amaechi & Former Gov. Nyako...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Wisdom by badmrkt(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
1.knowledge talks and wisdom listens
2.fool me once,shame on you but fool me twice shame on me.
3.those who critcize our generation forget who raised it.
4.be wiser than other people if you can,but never tell them so.
5.the mind is like a parachute,it does not work unless it's open.
6.the best mind-altering drug is truth.
7.don't look where you fall,but where you slipped.
8.he who knows others is wise,bt he knwns himself's enlightened.
9.if you are not part of the cure then you are part of the problem.
10.an investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
11.think like a man of action and act like a man of thought.
12.one should always paly fair when he has the winning card.
13.enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
14.never challenge an old man,because of you lose,you've lost to an old man.if you win and so what?
15.he who indulges in task without proper knowledge will deterioate rather than improving the case.
16.we make war so we may live in pea
Re: Words Of Wisdom by LongOne1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
Some more:

Wise men don't need to prove their point; men who need to prove their point aren't wise - Tao Te Ching

The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know - Michel Legrand

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt - Mark Twain
Re: Words Of Wisdom by emofine(f): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”
Re: Words Of Wisdom by Rgp92: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
Enlightening. Keep it up guys smiley
Re: Words Of Wisdom by jamace(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Subscribed. cool
Re: Words Of Wisdom by umechuma: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2011
Never be afraid to make a mistake but never a mistake twice
Re: Words Of Wisdom by experts: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
Keeping silent for a fool gives him a point and makes foolishness accepted to others as a way since its unchallenged. AOH

(1) (Reply)

Members Of Ugborodo Community Protest Neglect, Shut Down Chevron / Our Problem With Ijaws In Edo – Akenzua / Nigeria: Targeted For Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.