Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Truth And Lies Of The Churches - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth And Lies Of The Churches (2508 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

grin grin grin
We are in a elevation, you're down below
You're tormented
The only way you'll be happy is if we come down to your level
That's why you throw stones at us
Jehovah and Jesus are leading us higher
Keep throwing stones
Jehovah's Witnesses are the reason why you're looking toward that elevation point
If they were not there, you'll be living your busy life
So when you wake up, we are still in the elevation
Enjoy your subzero level

Enjoy the mumu peddlings and unreasonableness packed into your brains. It can only emanate from your brains and fingers typing it grin grin grin grin

He who elevate himself will be brought down grin grin grin na person wey humble himself dem dey elevate. cheesy cheesy wink

Your own words go nail you wella.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

grin grin grin
We are in a elevation, you're down below
You're tormented
The only way you'll be happy is if we come down to your level
That's why you throw stones at us
Jehovah and Jesus are leading us higher
Keep throwing stones
Jehovah's Witnesses are the reason why you're looking toward that elevation point
If they were not there, you'll be living your busy life
So when you wake up, we are still in the elevation
Enjoy your subzero level

What is loyalty? Is it only God you demonstrate loyalty to? Don't you demonstrate loyalty to your wife? Do you not expect same from your children? Does loyalty to family mean you are not loyal to God? Tormented man

The essence of your unreasonableness and mumu peddlings highlighted in the post as edited into my post grin grin grin When others are obedient and loyal to those called God's ministers during the last election you keep peddling mumu, shamelessness, unreasonableness, wailings and uselessness over it for them doing so. Check your post earlier and see your mumu and uselessness emanating from your brains

And who is the GODS of men?

Guardians of Our Doctrines aka GODS aka your Governing body. After all you were told that they are the voice of Jesus paapaa grin grin grin

Without Jehovah's Witnesses, you have no purpose on the forum
Keep wailing

Attributes of Jehovah’s Witnesses is to peddle wailings, mumu and unreasonableness over a thread related to CHURCH and not Jehovah’s witnesses cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Oya edit another into my post.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

My end ke?
Who had been brewing lies about someone organization
Wetin concern us with una own
I was not even interested in your organization when I asked the name
I just wanted u to promote yours on the forum
Shame won't allow you

Again, you're useless on this group without Jehovah witnesses

Lunatics don't have anything worthwhile to protect?

They're only interested in what amiable people puts on so they feel like tearing your clothes so everyone can be on the same page! cheesy

Your religion is like the fine clothe you're putting on that's why right thinking persons don't want the name of their religion to be stained but how do you expect a lunatic who is without anything worthwhile to cover his body feel seeing you looking good?

Ọmọ it's like you're demanding they should put on their clothes so that you can walk together in daylight of course they will prefer to continue hiding because they've got no fine clothes to wear during daylight! John 3:19 wink
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2023
achorladey:

What is loyalty? Is it only God you demonstrate loyalty to? Don't you demonstrate loyalty to your wife? Do you not expect same from your children? Does loyalty to family mean you are not loyal to God? Tormented man

The essence of your unreasonableness and mumu peddlings highlighted in the post as edited into my post grin grin grin When others are obedient and loyal to those called God's ministers during the last election you keep peddling mumu, shamelessness, unreasonableness, wailings and uselessness over it for them doing so. Check your post earlier and see your mumu and uselessness emanating from your brains

Guardians of Our Doctrines aka GODS aka your Governing body. After all you were told that they are the voice of Jesus paapaa grin grin grin

Attributes of Jehovah’s Witnesses is to peddle wailings, mumu and unreasonableness over a thread related to CHURCH and not Jehovah’s witnesses cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Oya edit another into my post.

When you mention your own church, I'll now use all the silly accusations to see how you answer yours but you won't
You're the one that is describing them as GODS
They don't address themselves that way but they are just the governing body
Every organization has their own governing body
Not one of us have ever addressed anyone as papa
Your in pains and keep using your failures to address us
Keep licking your wound
I'm sure your wife or children, if asked if she's loyal to you and says no, will make you happy
You're desperate for my attention

I have friends I am loyal to
I'm loyal to family members
I'm loyal to my brothers and sisters even in the local congregation and worldwide and that includes the GB who are part of the brotherhood
I don't worship them or dedicated to them or advertise them
Many of us don't even know all their names
If Jesus could appoint the GB in the first century who were the older men and apostles to organize the congregation and provide direction, why won't he do that today
Youre just jealous
Jealousy will eat you up
Yet you say it's me that is envious, what have you said or done for me to be jealous of?
Jealous that you claim loyalty to Jesus as King but you give it to politicians?
Jealous that you are not politically neutral?
Jealous that our GB are not addressed with religious titles like Papa, Eminence, Highness, Holiness but we address them as brothers?
Does your pastor not claim to be the medium which God uses to preach to the people abi you will be happy if we said the GB are actin as voice of Satan. If they said, voice of Satan, you'll point accusing fingers, if they said voice of men or nobody, you'll point accusing fingers but they said voice of Jesus, you're still pointing accusing fingers. The volume of envy in your heart is higher than that of petroleum in the country and you have not said anything meaningful you have accomplished but you come de brew lies
Jealous that we are the only ones who actively preach when you just stay at home and preach by passing flyers to people to come to their church cos one man of God is visiting and there will be food, signs and wonders and salvation?
Jealous that our brotherhood operate worldwide whereas the majority here is either local or national?

I am a proud one of Jehovah's Witnesses

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 2:01pm On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

When you mention your own church, I'll now use all the silly accusations to see how you answer yours but you won't
You're the one that is describing them as GODS
They don't address themselves that way but they are just the governing body
Every organization has their own governing body
Not one of us have ever addressed anyone as papa
Your in pains and keep using your failures to address us
Keep licking your wound
I'm sure your wife or children, if asked if she's loyal to you and says no, will make you happy
You're desperate for my attention

I'm loyal to my brothers and sisters even in the local congregation and worldwide and that includes the GB who are part of the brotherhood
Many of us don't even know all their names
If Jesus could appoint the GB in the first century who were the older men and apostles to organize the congregation and provide direction, why won't he do that today
Youre just jealous
Jealousy will eat you up
Yet you say it's me that is envious, what have you said or done for me to be jealous of?
Jealous that you claim loyalty to Jesus as King but you give it to politicians?
Jealous that you are not politically neutral?
Jealous that our GB are not addressed with religious titles like Papa, Eminence, Highness, Holiness but we address them as brothers?
Does your pastor not claim to be the medium which God uses to preach to the people abi you will be happy if we said the GB are actin as voice of Satan. If they said, voice of Satan, you'll point accusing fingers, if they said voice of men or nobody, you'll point accusing fingers but they said voice of Jesus, you're still pointing accusing fingers. The volume of envy in your heart is higher than that of petroleum in the country and you have not said anything meaningful you have accomplished but you come de brew lies
Jealous that we are the only ones who actively preach when you just stay at home and preach by passing flyers to people to come to their church cos one man of God is visiting and there will be food, signs and wonders and salvation?
Jealous that our brotherhood operate worldwide whereas the majority here is either local or national?

I am a proud one of Jehovah's Witnesses

The essence of your unreasonableness and mumu peddlings highlighted in the post as edited into my post When others are obedient and loyal to those called God's ministers during the last election you keep peddling mumu, shamelessness, unreasonableness, wailings and uselessness over it for them doing so. Check your post earlier and see your mumu, hypocrisy and uselessness emanating from your brains

You people claim to follow Jesus but are actually hypocrites
Who did you give your loyalty to or OBEDIENCE in the last election?

The above quote captures it well. Only for you to come back and tell me.....

Hypocrisy peddling peddler, how is it your business to define others loyalty and obedience when you are free to define yours ehn? cheesy cheesy grin Why do you call others hypocrites for following the scriptures regarding obedience and loyalty to God's ministers as described in Romans? Why? mumu, useless and unreasonableness peddling peddler grin grin grin grin

Until it sinks into your mumu peddling brains and typing fingers accompanied by unreasonableness[/b]that [b]nothing your members and religious organization do and have today that does not emanate from those you call false Christians grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2023
achorladey:

The essence of your unreasonableness and mumu peddlings highlighted in the post as edited into my post When others are obedient and loyal to those called God's ministers during the last election you keep peddling mumu, shamelessness, unreasonableness, wailings and uselessness over it for them doing so. Check your post earlier and see your mumu, hypocrisy and uselessness emanating from your brains

The above quote captures it well. Only for you to come back and tell me.....

Hypocrisy peddling peddler, how is it your business to define others loyalty and obedience when you are free to define yours ehn? cheesy cheesy grin Why do you call others hypocrites for following the scriptures regarding obedience and loyalty to God's ministers as described in Romans? Why? mumu, useless and unreasonableness peddling peddler grin grin grin grin

Until it sinks into your mumu peddling brains and typing fingers accompanied by unreasonableness[/b]that [b]nothing your members and religious organization do and have today that does not emanate from those you call false Christians grin grin grin

U know say I be Jehovah Witness
U know say na GB de direct the organization

Mention yours
Note that after today, I'll ignore you and that means... You enter your cave of inactivity and irrelevance
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 8:05pm On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mention yours
Note that after today, I'll ignore you and that means... You enter your cave of inactivity and irrelevance

In Chris Brown voice......
Come on, that's old news, yesterday's paper

Come on, that's old news, yesterday's paper

Mention yours

Your Mumu peddling and unreasonableness can't comprehend it.

Note that after today, I'll ignore you and that

Notify the moderator as well. It is irrelevant as you and your likes will still come back after saying as usual that your GB don't deal with workers of LAWLESSNESS

means... You enter your cave of inactivity and irrelevance

It will reduce your ability to peddle your Mumu and unreasonableness alongside Shamelessness on a thread that is not related to Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Nobody: 7:46am On May 30, 2023
achorladey:

Aemmyjah:
@MaxInDHouse
@Emusan

None of you guys have shown any traits of being believers in Jesus Christ in all these talks. See how you've been insulting yourselves for days. If I wasn't a Christian and I see this thread I would never wanna be.
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:49am On May 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

@MaxInDHouse
@Emusan

None of you guys have shown any traits of being believers in Jesus Christ in all these talks. See how you've been insulting yourselves for days. If I wasn't a Christian and I see this thread I would never wanna be.

Show me the insult in my post oooo word for word grin grin grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Nobody: 10:25am On May 30, 2023
achorladey:

Show me the insult in my post oooo word for word grin grin grin

With all respect I don't want to be dragged into the matter. You people should just calm down to discuss the actual issues rather than personal attacks.

This is what the religious leaders have caused - division in the body of Christ. They make us to look down on every other denomination apart from our own, as if they were apostates or simply unreasonable. Anyway, just calling you guys attention.
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

@MaxInDHouse
@Emusan

You can never ever be a Christian because you want to sit on the fence.
Jesus Christ rejected people who are neither hot nor cold {Revelations 3:6} there's no friendship between light and darkness {2 Corinthians 6:14} so if you feel that over 41,000 different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations in Christendom are for Christ then count me out of those on the same page with you! smiley
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus Christ rejected people who are neither hot nor cold {Revelations 3:6} there's no friendship between light and darkness {2 Corinthians 6:14} so if you feel that over 41,000 different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming denominations in Christendom are for Christ then count me out of those on the same page with you! smiley

Make that 41,001. JW is one of those different sects! Each of them believing they are right people.
But scriptures say "prove all things and hold on to that which is true". I don't sit on the fence. I have my own beliefs, and they are distinct, by the grace of God.
My advice is seek Jesus directly in prayer and through the Holy Spirit. We should all stop following the doctrines of men blindly. You are JW because they got to you first, and you despise other denominations. If it was RCCG or Catholic that got to you first (or any other church), you most likely will despise JW today. When you understand this fact, you will be humble enough to seek the truth of Jesus Christ directly.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

"prove all things and hold on to that which is true good"
1Thessalonians 5:21

So do just that and stop leaping on two opinions if all the religions are for your Jesus know today that JWs aren't part of them! smiley
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 12:54pm On May 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

With all respect I don't want to be dragged into the matter. You people should just calm down to discuss the actual issues rather than personal attacks.

This is what the religious leaders have caused - division in the body of Christ. They make us to look down on every other denomination apart from our own, as if they were apostates or simply unreasonable. Anyway, just calling you guys attention.

No problem, I equally get the points you were passing to me. Well appreciated.

What my experience with the Jehovah’s witnesses over the years on this platform is that once they detect any sense you don't buy into whatever they are trying to pass across, the next minute you loads and loads of insult, labels and abuse.

All other Christian denominations and religious denominations by extension are painted apostates.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 12:59pm On May 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

Make that 41,001. JW is one of those different sects! Each of them believing they are right people.
But scriptures say "prove all things and hold on to that which is true". I don't sit on the fence. I have my own beliefs, and they are distinct, by the grace of God.
My advice is seek Jesus directly in prayer and through the Holy Spirit. We should all stop following the doctrines of men blindly. You are JW because they got to you first, and you despise other denominations. If it was RCCG or Catholic that got to you first (or any other church), you most likely will despise JW today. When you understand this fact, you will be humble enough to seek the truth of Jesus Christ directly.

Point well placed grin grin. He MaxInDHouse should be humble enough not to indiscriminately pass judgement over the people his never made a master over. He says he answer to Jesus and those people equally answer to Jesus.

You see how he is trying to place you on the fence simply because earlier you didn't raise his organization up and above others. In his mind there is only one true religion, the one a man called Russell set up +/- 140 years ago. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 1:04pm On May 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

1Thessalonians 5:21

So do just that and stop leaping on two opinions if all the religions are for your Jesus know today that JWs aren't part of them! smiley

Because he didn't dance to your tune abi?

What your intelligence didn't tell you is that you didn't have right to tell him he is sitting on the fence because the same religious organization you support and believe is the right one you have equally told us are HYPOCRITES, need to be looked upon with suspicious eyes and are influenced by Satan the devil, sinners like every other religious denominations that you say are of the devil.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 1:08pm On May 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A Christian was never determined by the term sitting on the fence. Apply your intelligence here.

It was never determined by the name of your religious sects, organization or denomination.

How come you are now all of a sudden Christian when you told me that the name Christian was cursed by your Jehovah and it is a bastardized name the reason God asked you to reject that name and gave You Jehovah’s witnesses in 1931 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 30, 2023
achorladey:

A Christian was never determined by the term sitting on the fence. Apply your intelligence here.

It was never determined by the name of your religious sects, organization or denomination.

How come you are now all of a sudden Christian when you told me that the name Christian was cursed by your Jehovah and it is a bastardized name the reason God asked you to reject that name and gave You Jehovah’s witnesses in 1931 grin grin grin

Thank you oo

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Maximus692(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2023
JWs stands alone that's why nobody here could boldly speak of any church or doctrine as unique whereas we all know that churches of Christendom are contradicting themselves over teachings and doctrines.
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2023
Maximus692:
JWs stands alone that's why nobody here could boldly speak of any church or doctrine as unique whereas we all know that churches of Christendom are contradicting themselves over teachings and doctrines.

No you don't stand alone!
You are in the same class with the Latter Day Saints and Seventh Day Adventists, yet with contradictions too.
Kindly check your history well. I don't want to say much. Until you question everything men have taught you and seek the truth personally, don't bet your faith on anything.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Maximus692(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

You are in the same class with the Latter Day Saints and Seventh Day Adventists, yet with contradictions too.
Kindly check your history well. I don't want to say much. Until you question everything men have taught you and seek the truth personally, don't bet your faith on anything.

Ọmọ if you're faithless like your friends on this thread don't think Maximus is on the same page with you guys!

For your information i was born a Muslim and it took me more than twenty years before i was fully convinced that Jesus is truly the only begotten Son of God through the intensive teaching of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I first met those criticizing them known as the apostates (ex-jws) who have left the organization but because i worked with the intelligence i questioned all of them but only JWs were calmly responding to all my questions in fact that's why i left Islam because i questioned those teaching us until they got fed up.

So instead of asking me to go back doing what i have done already you should ask any questions that comes to your mind but be rest assured that no matter what religion anyone belongs to presently if he strongly believe in One God and one source of divine guidance such a person will eventually end up becoming one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Therefore if you're not such a person forget it you're not our type! wink
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2023
Maximus692:
Ọmọ if you're faithless like your friends on this thread don't think Maximus is on the same page with you guys!

Stop this nonsense!

You already knew he's never on the same page with you nor JWs.

So why jumping from thread to thread shouting like a lost dog? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It's a fact that JWs sprout from SDA

And of recent, you've started associating with the name CHRISTIAN which you once claimed has been polluted and reason why Jehovah gave you a new name.

So if JWs is also part of Christianity, are you not part of the people causing division with wrong teachings? cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Courz: 6:06pm On May 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

Don't mind Mad MaxInDHouse. He doesn't know his religion history or rather he refuses to acknowledge their history. His religion is from Seventh Day Adventist. His founder was in that Sect before he came up with IBSA which eventually became JW. Their 1914 doctrine is from Seventh Day Adventist. All these sects are alike in system and beliefs. All their founders were Freemasons. Mormons and JWs are Cousins. That's why they all look alike. grin If they are so alike with each of them teaching they are the one true religion, which one is the True religion? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Maximus692(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2023
@ crows2ravens

I'm not here for any of these people so:

Instead of asking me to go back doing what i have done already you should ask any questions that comes to your mind

Including the ones they're raising if you want to know because i won't respond to any of their posts here! wink
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2023
Maximus692:
@ crows2ravensI'm not here for any of these people so:

But you already know that crows2ravens said he's not part of you nor have anything to do with you. So why are you still jumping up and down on this thread? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Including the ones they're raising if you want to know because i won't respond to any of their posts here! wink

But he has told you he has nothing to do with your JWs, so why this restlessness?

You must shall find someone to argue with cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 2:40pm On May 31, 2023
Emusan:

But you already know that crows2ravens said he's not part of you nor have anything to do with you. So why are you still jumping up and down on this thread? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

But he has told you he has nothing to do with your JWs, so why this restlessness?

You must shall find someone to argue with cheesy grin cheesy grin

What is he doing on a thread meant for churches? grin grin grin grin

I have asked him repeatedly ooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 2:59pm On May 31, 2023
I don't know the reason behind my 24 hours ban. I don't know whether it is about the pot calling kettle black grin grin grin grin Whatever the case is, it won't stop me from posting the below......

MaxInDHouse : Jehovah cursed the name Christian and gave us and our religious organization religious another name in 1931 aka Jehovah’s witnesses

Achorladey: MaxInDHouse aka Maximus692 is the God you serve a God of disorder or not based on the below in your NWT

and, after he found him, he brought him to Antioch. It thus came about that for a whole year they gathered together with them in the congregation and taught quite a crowd, and it was first in Antioch that the disciples were by divine providence called Christians.

Is this not enough evidence that you and by extension your religious organization teach conflicting and contradictory doctrines like those you love to condemn and label as false Christians.

Take a look at the below......

But if [he suffers] as a Christian, let him not feel shame, but let him keep on glorifying God in this name.

How will those you love to call first century Governing body aka Peter say suffer the bearing the name Christian but your 20th century Governing Body says that same name is cursed by Jehovah and it is a bastardized name?

Is that not contradicting and conflicting as well?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 3:02pm On May 31, 2023
Courz:

Don't mind Mad MaxInDHouse. He doesn't know his religion history or rather he refuses to acknowledge their history. His religion is from Seventh Day Adventist. His founder was in that Sect before he came up with IBSA which eventually became JW. Their 1914 doctrine is from Seventh Day Adventist. All these sects are alike in system and beliefs. All their founders were Freemasons. Mormons and JWs are Cousins. That's why they all look alike. grin If they are so alike with each of them teaching they are the one true religion, which one is the True religion? grin cheesy

In his quest to market his religious organization he is equally demarketing it at a higher rate grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2023
achorladey:
What is he doing on a thread meant for churches? grin grin grin grin

I have asked him repeatedly ooooo

Let me answer for him

because he must argue by fire by force cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Maximus692(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2023
Thank you Jehovah!
MaxInDHouse reigns in their brains!

So far so good kò ní bàjẹ́ o
Let me see you ~ lolololo#
Let me see you ~ lolololo#
Bugaa wọn
Let me
Bugaa wọn
Let me see you dey buga o
Lolololo#
Let me see you
Lolololo#
Bugaa wọn
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life / How Many Will Burn In Hell? Are You Happy About It? / SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.