Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Truth And Lies Of The Churches - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth And Lies Of The Churches (2505 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Na mumu de worry you
No be my mouth we just use claim loyalty to Jesus our master and king5
Jesus Christ is my KING
Still, you'll deny this
As if I need your approval to say what I believe in
You've never said anything of any value on NL
You're just tormented by the light of the world
You want to quench it to, join your darkness

Na mumu de worry you

Na your Mumu peddling and unreasonableness full your brain now grin grin grin that's why you can't do without peddling it.

No be my mouth we just use claim loyalty to Jesus

I thought you use your anus to do so grin grin grin

our master and King,Jesus Christ is my King, Still, you'll deny this

Go and tell the intelligence officer who kept mute when asked in the first place grin grin grin

As if I need your approval to say what I believe in

Welcome grin grin I go remind you about it when you call others false worshipers after all they don't need your approval to say what they believe grin grin

You've never said anything of any value on NL

I don't need approval from you to say anything of value grin grin grin. We don dey nairaland long before you know a platform like this exist in the first place. Why should you be the one to determine or weigh my values here? grin grin

One of your brother in Jehovah said I was helping him to preach the Goodnews paapaa grin grin grin. Is that of value or not? Many problems for the Mumu and unreasonable peddling peddler.

You're just tormented by the light of the world

I don't deal in the realm of light getting brighter of the world given to you by your religious leaders and organisation who are error prone in doctrine and direction

I deal with the below.... Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

You want to quench it to, join your darkness

Your light of the world na darkness already. Remain there. You said you don't need my approval grin grin

This is the message we have heard from him(Jesus Christ) and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

But I know your own light of the world keep getting brighter, it means darkness is within it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2023
achorladey:

Na your Mumu peddling and unreasonableness full your brain now grin grin grin that's why you can't do without peddling it.

I thought you use your anus to do so grin grin grin

Go and tell the intelligence officer who kept mute when asked in the first place grin grin grin

Welcome grin grin I go remind you about it when you call others false worshipers after all they don't need your approval to say what they believe grin grin

I don't need approval from you to say anything of value grin grin grin. We don dey nairaland long before you know a platform like this exist in the first place. Why should you be the one to determine or weigh my values here? grin grin

One of your brother in Jehovah said I was helping him to preach the Goodnews paapaa grin grin grin. Is that of value or not? Many problems for the Mumu and unreasonable peddling peddler.

I don't deal in the realm of light getting brighter of the world given to you by your religious leaders and organisation who are error prone in doctrine and direction

I deal with the below.... Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Your light of the world na darkness already. Remain there. You said you don't need my approval grin grin

This is the message we have heard from him(Jesus Christ) and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

But I know your own light of the world keep getting brighter, it means darkness is within it grin grin grin

I am Emmanuel
A Christian
I believe in Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ
And I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses

Introduce yourself in similar fashion
Now is my turn to start the game
I know you'll be ashamed to mention one important aspect especially the last one. If you're in the light, let us see
Envious person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 8:08am On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I am Emmanuel
A Christian

I know you'll be ashamed to mention one important aspect especially the last one. If you're in the light, let us see
Envious person

I am Emmanuel

Mumu peddler did I ask you grin grin grin

A Christian

The name of one your brother in Jehovah says is cursed by Jehovah and bastardize by those you call false Christians. grin cheesy

Na now you dey see morning lights for your area. Old news and information grin

I know, I didn't request for it.

Mumu and unreasonableness peddling peddler. I don't need instructions from you or need your approval on what to do here. I warned you earlier.

Your game is dead on arrival. I don't do mumu and unreasonableness peddling games.

I know you'll be ashamed to mention one important aspect especially the last one.

Your mumu peddling and unreasonableness is the problem regarding the below.....

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

If you're in the light, let us see

Go back to the post you respond to and read again or na the mumu peddling and unreasonableness cause comprehension issues with ifs grin grin grin

Envious person

I don't go about like your brother in Jehovah seeking better performing performance group than Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin grin

For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2023
achorladey:

The name of one your brother in Jehovah says is cursed by Jehovah and bastardize by those you call false Christians. grin cheesy

Na now you dey see morning lights for your area. Old news and information grin

I know, I didn't request for it.

Mumu and unreasonableness peddling peddler. I don't need instructions from you or need your approval on what to do here. I warned you earlier.

Your game is dead on arrival. I don't do mumu and unreasonableness peddling games.

Your mumu peddling and unreasonableness is the problem regarding the below.....

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Go back to the post you respond to and read again or na the mumu peddling and unreasonableness cause comprehension issues with ifs grin grin grin

I don't go about like your brother in Jehovah seeking better performing performance group than Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin grin

For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shame has caught him
Simple question is making him ashamed
Tell the forum your church unless it is a nameless one or you're an atheist or irreligious
Which church you de go?
Since you can condemn mine, I guess yours is better
Tell us na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 2:31pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Shame has caught him
Tell the forum your church unless it is a nameless one or you're an atheist or irreligious
Which church you de go?
Since you can condemn mine, I guess yours is better
Tell us na

Shame has caught him

One of the attributes OF Jehovah’s Witnesses is to peddle shame and SHAMELESSNESS.

Now you want answers from people you called mumu and unreasonable grin grin grin. The mumu and unreasonableness you peddle no go allow you see the answer in the first place.

The reason I joined nairaland or joined discussion on this forum is not to market church or tell you the torch I attend. So you are free to keep peddling your irreligious and atheist agenda grin grin grin grin You dey validate or approve church for here? grin grin grin grin

Which church you de go?

Your mumu peddling and unreasonableness can't comprehend it.

Since you can condemn mine

So the matter don hold you well to know that your religious organization dey in the same categories like every other. I don't even need to condemn it, what you and your likes do here since I join is enough to bring condemnation cheesy grin grin grin

I guess yours is better

Remain in the realm of guessing. I do not go about looking for a better performing performance group than Jehovah's Witnesses.

Tell us na

Your mumu peddling and unreasonableness cannot comprehend it even when written in font size of 1000 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
achorladey:

One of the attributes OF Jehovah’s Witnesses is to peddle shame and SHAMELESSNESS.

Now you want answers from people you called mumu and unreasonable grin grin grin. The mumu and unreasonableness you peddle no go allow you see the answer in the first place.

The reason I joined nairaland or joined discussion on this forum is not to market church or tell you the torch I attend. So you are free to keep peddling your irreligious and atheist agenda grin grin grin grin You dey validate or approve church for here? grin grin grin grin

Your mumu peddling and unreasonableness can't comprehend it.

So the matter don hold you well to know that your religious organization dey in the same categories like every other. I don't even need to condemn it, what you and your likes do here since I join is enough to bring condemnation cheesy grin grin grin

Remain in the realm of guessing. I do not go about looking for a better performing performance group than Jehovah's Witnesses.

Your mumu peddling and unreasonableness cannot comprehend it even when written in font size of 1000 grin grin grin

Tell us your church or keep quiet
I can't stop you from saying nonsense
Where is your church?
Just the name
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where is your church?
Just the name
He is a disguised athiest!
Their motto is "let me do whatever pleases me after all i'm not disturbing you on whatever you also wish to do"
The one and only group they found as enemies is God's organization where all members must have the same line of thought! John 17:22
Their hatred for God's people is due to the lawlessness in their hearts {Matthew 7:21-23} this same person will tell you that he is on the same page with Jehovah's Witnesses except for the fact that JWs refuse to welcome other schools of thought as divine guidance! 2Corinthians 6:14 wink
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2023
achorladey:

TKO cheesy grin cheesy

Maybe he didn't know, if not he wouldn't have attached that to himself.

Their Nairaland Pastor has put them in tight corner. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Where is your church?
Just the name

The big questions one can ask are, was this thread about Jws in the first place?

And the answer is a capital NO!

So, how then did it become JWs thread?

And: because they always want to spread their lies.

Now, you're asking about his church grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
Emusan:

The big questions one can ask are, was this thread about Jws in the first place?

And the answer is a capital NO!

So, how then did it become JWs thread?

And: because they always want to spread their lies.

Now, you're asking about his church grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Lol
They'll mention my name and try to paint the organization dark
Without JWs, they are useless
A parasite cannot live in its own without the host
And he has no use to himself or other hosts
Continue
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Lol

Organisation! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Anyways, we're the body of Christ.

So JWs is the one running Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

A parasite cannot live in its own without the host
And he has no use to himself or other hosts
Continue

The day JWs disassociate themselves from Christian they will stop being the parasite.

Christian compiled the Bible
Christian coined the name Jehovah
C.T Russell was tutor by a Christian before JWs corrupted his teachings. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
A parasite cannot live in its own without the host And he has no use to himself or other hosts
Continue

I wonder how active they will be without JWs on this forum!
Instead of admitting that they're useless without JWs he said they're trailing us because we spread lies.
Please which sect out of all those claiming denominations in Christendom is not speeding lies going by the way they pitched their tents against one another? cheesy

Logically all of them are spreading lies that's why they can't worship in the same place and in the same way but then they'll say only JWs are spreading lies whereas in Christendom all of them have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

So why always trailing JWs if these faithless miscreants are sincere with themselves? grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:26pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Where is your church?
Just the name

Your Mumu and unreasonableness peddling can't give you the capacity to comprehend it. You will need to tie my hands from typing not my lips. Many problems for the Mumu peddling peddler. Na hands I dey use type grin grin

I can't stop you from peddling nonsense likewise.

Where is your church?

Asking where again. E dey inside your house grin grin

Just the name

Your Mumu peddling and unreasonableness can't comprehend it.
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
Emusan:

The day JWs disassociate themselves from Christian they will stop being the parasite.

C.T Russell was tutor by a Christian before JWs corrupted his teachings. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Nameless 'body of Christ'
Nothing meaningful

to contribute
It was not Christian that compiled the INFORMATION Bible
It was not Christian that 'coined' the name Jehovah as if we are the only ones that call in that name
There was nothing like JWs in that time but International Bible students

If I ignore you completely
You're useless on the forum completely
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of admitting that they're useless without JWs he said they're trailing us because we spread lies.
Please which sect out of all those claiming denominations in Christendom is not speeding lies going by the way they pitched their tents against one another? cheesy

Logically all of them are spreading lies that's why they can't worship in the same place and in the same way but then they'll say only JWs are spreading lies whereas in Christendom all of them have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

So why always trailing JWs if these faithless miscreants are sincere with themselves? grin

Awon looking for honesthearted and sincere hearted ones don come back. The thread was not a Jehovah’s witnesses related topic. Wetin you dey do for the thread termed CHURCHES nitori Olorun. grin grin grin

Na Church Jehovah’s witnesses dey go?

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2023
achorladey:

Your Mumu and unreasonableness peddling can't give you the capacity to comprehend it. You will need to tie my hands from typing not my lips. Many problems for the Mumu peddling peddler. Na hands I dey use type grin grin

I can't stop you from peddling nonsense likewise.

Asking where again. E dey inside your house grin grin

Your Mumu peddling and unreasonableness can't comprehend it.

I won't ignore you now so you won't be completely useless in NL
No other purpose than that
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
Emusan:

Looool when you tell them nothing they do or have they have that they do not receive from those they call false Christians. They will keep mute.

Na to boast here and there over nothing dem sabi and always looking for better performing performance group grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:40pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Be the guest of those you love to call apostates. I never knew Jehovah’s witnesses are taught to keep apostates as guest and not ignore them grin grin grin

That you decided not to ignore means you have indeed being peddling unreasonableness and Mumu that I am useless grin grin grin

I no you have that purpose and love to peddle Shamelessness, Mumu and unreasonableness. Before you know this forum called Nairaland forum or sabi forum like this for your life we don they do many things for here grin grin grin.

You no get the criteria to validate or approve what we do here. grin grin grin All those completely useless remain in your brain peddling unreasonableness and Shamelessness alongside Mumu.
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Nameless 'body of Christ'
Nothing meaningful

So Jesus named 'body of Christ' another name Ko? cheesy grin

to contribute
It was not Christian that compiled the INFORMATION Bible

So it was compiled by JWs Ko cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

It was not Christian that 'coined' the name Jehovah as if we are the only ones that call in that name

I know watchtower has hidden that knowledge from many of you but you can Google it so that you'll stop embarrassing yourself publicly.

There was nothing like JWs in that time but International Bible students

That's nice! That means JWs only started few years ago, then not the lie your brothers have been lying. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

If I ignore you completely
You're useless on the forum completely

See ignorance, you that can't even proud of your tiny brain but always claim bro max post is causing you headache bla bla...

Should I list many JWs on this forum who has come and gone and I'm still here gidigba? cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:59pm On May 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Their motto is "let me do whatever pleases me after all i'm not disturbing you on whatever you also wish to do"
The one and only group they found as enemies is God's organization where all members must have the same line of thought! John 17:22
Their hatred for God's people is due to the lawlessness in their hearts {Matthew 7:21-23} this same person will tell you that he is on the same page with Jehovah's Witnesses except for the fact that JWs refuse to welcome other schools of thought as divine guidance! 2Corinthians 6:14 wink

Na to just dey put labels and peddle your from Mad, insane, asinwin, asiere e.t.c all over nairaland.

Do the God you serve wants people to worship him by force? grin grin grin How is the freedom we choose to explore giving you so much concern. Are you the God we are to report to in the final analysis? grin grin grin

The above na lie and boju boju. For example

Elders should be very careful not to divulge confidential matters. If an elder reveals the confidential talk of those in the congregation, he would lose their trust and ruin his reputation. (Prov.11:13)

Do all Jehovah’s witnesses have same line of thought about the above?

The publication where this came from is it available to all members of your religious organization?

Dare to answer make I see your fake one line of thought grin grin grin

Na only you dey peddle enemies here and there to buy sympathy. grin grin grin

Their hatred for God's people is due to the lawlessness in their hearts {Matthew 7:21-23} this same person will tell you that he is on the same page with Jehovah's Witnesses except for the fact that JWs refuse to welcome other schools of thought as divine guidance!

You see am peddling on same page yet at the same time saying we are enemies. This your contradictory military intelligence no be here.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Emusan:

I know watchtower has hidden that knowledge from many of you but you can Google it so that you'll stop embarrassing yourself publicly.

That's nice! That means JWs only started few years ago, then not the lie your brothers have been lying. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

See ignorance, you that can't even proud of your tiny brain but always claim bro max post is causing you headache bla bla...

Should I list many JWs on this forum who has come and gone and I'm still here gidigba? cheesy grin cheesy

That one wey no pass 14 to 15 years since when we don join nairaland dey peddle Mumu, Shamelessness and unreasonableness over his limited edition kind of knowledge[/b] about the [b]religious organization he belongs grin grin grin

I no blame am, when they start climbing platforms to do 10 minutes talk or 15 minutes presentation e dey look himself like mini God over those wey they congregation grin grin grin

Should I list many JWs on this forum who has come and gone and I'm still here gidigba

Give am the assignment make e go do. This one need assignment. Allow am make e do some errands concerning that small.

His limited edition knowledge stated they international were Bible students. grin grin ;DMaxInDHouse will cover the face now.

He loves peddling Jehovah’s witnesses started from the time of Abel grin grin. Na their one line of thought wey dem dey boast about be that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2023
Emusan:

Without JWs here
You're over useless on the forum
So keep enjoying your meaninglessness here
Body of Christ yet you know nothing or contribute anything meaningful

Whatever yo say or do
I'm not bothered one percent
The organization is moving forward
A tiny ant like you and your cohort will not stop a fast moving train

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Without JWs here

Ok my useless himself, the key holder of uselessness grin cheesy grin cheesy

You don't need to remind me of your duty.

At least I know Body of Christ is from Jesus own mouth not organisation.

So where do you see your own Mr contributor meaningless? cheesy grin grin

Whatever yo say or do

But it shows in you that you are, so stop pretending.

Of course, with selling off of the kingdom halls and less than 0.1% of Nigeria population for over 100years.

No wonder watchtower doesn't rate you Nigeria JWs cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 9:09pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Without JWs here

Whatever yo say or do

Without JWs here. You're over useless on the forum

Problems emanating from peddling Mumu, Shamelessness and unreasonableness

You keep responding to meaninglessness on the thread created for churches. You see your Mumu peddling grin grin

Your eyes see meaninglessness and not the body of Christ. After all you are not Jesus who every other person is meant to bond with grin grin grin

Whatever yo say or do I'm not bothered one percent

The above is the concept behind your Mumu and unreasonableness peddlings.

We know the good news your taskmaster gave you is to propagate the man made organization.

You that cannot create a bit out of my finger nails calling us ants. Awon better performing performance group.

Here is that man you call your master Jesus described here.....

He will not cry out or raise his voice, And he will not make his voice heard in the street. No crushed reed will he break, And no smoldering wick will he extinguish

One would think you cherish the people like your master. All na wash, it is only when they dance to your tune or wants to join your religious organization that you see them as valuable. Anything else na to CRUSH them like ants in front of a fast moving train.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Without JWs here
Whatever yo say or do

Let them continue wailing!

They can't stop Jehovah's sheep from joining the flock, i first met haters of the truth but with all their efforts i came out victoriously and today they're still out there envious of the way i'm using the talent Jesus gave me.

That's why they're always coming after me asking questions as if they never had their chances of receiving their own talent! wink
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:43am On May 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They can't stop Jehovah's sheep from joining the flock, i first met haters of the truth but with all their efforts i came out victoriously and today they're still out there envious of the way i'm using the talent Jesus gave me.

That's why they're always coming after me asking questions as if they never had their chances of receiving their own talent! wink

Another attributes of Jehovah’s Witnesses on nairaland is repeated peddling of WAILINGS grin grin grin

They can't stop Jehovah's sheep from joining the flock,

We know that is the main reason why you peddle wailings here all day, everyday to market and demarket your religious organization

i first met haters of the truth but with all their efforts i came out victoriously and today they're still out there envious of the way i'm using the talent Jesus gave me.

Hatred and envious peddlings always emanate from those who boast on peace, love and Joy based on hypocrisy and looking at members with suspicious eyes grin grin grin

That's why they're always coming after me asking questions as if they never had their chances of receiving their own talent!

That's why you and your likes roam all over various threads related to churches despite not called to peddle your uselessness, workers of LAWLESSNESS, mumu, hatred, envious attitude, unreasonableness, mad, insanities, asiere and asinwin all from the talent you received. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2023
achorladey:

Problems emanating from peddling Mumu, Shamelessness and unreasonableness

You keep responding to meaninglessness on the thread created for churches. You see your Mumu peddling grin grin

Your eyes see meaninglessness and not the body of Christ. After all you are not Jesus who every other person is meant to bond with grin grin grin

The above is the concept behind your Mumu and unreasonableness peddlings.

We know the good news your taskmaster gave you is to propagate the man made organization.

You that cannot create a bit out of my finger nails calling us ants. Awon better performing performance group.

Here is that man you call your master Jesus described here.....

He will not cry out or raise his voice, And he will not make his voice heard in the street. No crushed reed will he break, And no smoldering wick will he extinguish

One would think you cherish the people like your master. All na wash, it is only when they dance to your tune or wants to join your religious organization that you see them as valuable. Anything else na to CRUSH them like ants in front of a fast moving train.

I guess you're the better performing group which is why you condemn us
Mention your name so that all will know
Your envy is great and it will get greater
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

My King is Jesus Christ
He's my leader in words and actions
You people claim to follow Jesus but are actually hypocrites
Who did you give your loyalty to or OBEDIENCE in the last election?
Who has always demonstrated loyalty to the invisible government ruled by Jesus?
Who preach and teach like Jesus did
Who has been neutral in wars?

Keep blowing hot
Max comments increased your mental BP and Torment

Who did you give your loyalty to or OBEDIENCE in the last election?

You will be using unreasonableness and mumu peddlings to reason like your taskmasters.

When asked are you loyal and obedient to the faithful and discreet slaves aka your Governing body and GODS of men housed in U. S. A?

Mouth will change and start rambling unreasonableness and mumu.

Yet he will come and peddle his mumu by saying....

You people claim to follow Jesus but are actually hypocrites

Do you follow your GODS of men or not?
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Stop guessing, I don't peddle guess or better performing performance group grin grin grin

For by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Your eyes don derail too much as a result of unreasonableness and mumu peddlings to see my name.

I don't peddle envy and Envious they all come from your end
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2023
achorladey:

Stop guessing, I don't peddle guess or better performing performance group grin grin grin

For by your words you will be declared righteous, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Your eyes don derail too much as a result of unreasonableness and mumu peddlings to see my name.

I don't peddle envy and Envious they all come from your end

grin
My end ke?
Who had been brewing lies about someone organization
Wetin concern us with una own
I was not even interested in your organization when I asked the name
I just wanted u to promote it yours8on the forum
Shame won't allow yoh
Again, you're useless on this group without Jehovah witnesses
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2023
achorladey:

You will be using unreasonableness and mumu peddlings to reason like your taskmasters.

When asked are you loyal and obedient to the faithful and discreet slaves aka your Governing body and GODS of men housed in U. S. A?

What is loyalty? Is it only God you demonstrate loyalty to? Don't you demonstrate loyalty to your wife? Do you not expect same from your children? Does loyalty to family mean you are not loyal to God? Tormented man

Mouth will change and start rambling unreasonableness and mumu.

Yet he will come and peddle his mumu by saying....

Do you follow your GODS of men or not?

And who is the GODS of men?
I worship Jehovah and follow Jesus Christ

Without Jehovah's Witnesses, you have no purpose on the forum
Keep wailing

grin grin grin
We are in a elevation, you're down below
You're tormented
The only way you'll be happy is if we come down to your level
That's why you throw stones at us
Jehovah and Jesus are leading us higher
Keep throwing stones
Jehovah's Witnesses are the reason why you're looking toward that elevation point
If they were not there, you'll be living your busy life
So when you wake up, we are still in the elevation
Enjoy your subzero level
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

grin
My end ke?
Who had been brewing lies about someone organization
Wetin concern us with una own
Shame won't allow yoh
Again, you're useless on this group without Jehovah witnesses

Show me just one LIE not two oooo just one grin grin grin grin

All other part of the post are your mumu peddlings and unreasonableness grin grin ;

I don't need your approval to be useful or useless paapaa

Mumu and unreasonableness peddlings as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom From A Witty Woman. / Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals / But That's The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.