Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Truth And Lies Of The Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth And Lies Of The Churches (2510 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 8:00pm On May 22, 2023
crows2ravens:

Good points on the Romans. Modern (Western) Christianity came from them.
Jehovah Witness is different from all others
Seventh Day Adventist is different from all others
Church of the Latter Day Saints is different from all others
Eastern Orthodox church is different from all others
Even the current Catholic church considers the rest of us as apostates!

Those I call Western are Protestants, Charismatics and Pentecostals. And even within those groups, they will also show you how they are significantly different from the others and give you the impression that they are the true Christians.

What I tell anyone is, believe in God the creator, Jesus His son, and His Holy Spirit (Jesus mentioned the 3 for baptism). Know what secures your salvation. Whatever doctrines you believe, on the last day, no one will need to argue because the truth will be obvious.
Just make sure that whatever you believe, take personal responsibility for it.
Your church won't save you from judgement. You will personally account for it. So make sure it's what you've awaken into through personal study and payers, and not what you're told by religious leaders. Don't accept it until you have questioned it personally, and the Holy Spirit confirmed it to you without any doubt. Until you deliberately unlearn what they taught you in church and learn everything personally, you CANNOT be certain about your beliefs in doctrines. This is what the original post is all about.

You should have seen how easy for him to show his hypocrisy and judgemental mindset. Easy for him to say Jesus restructured his own religious group but cannot tell us do they call on the name of Jesus like the others of which is the fundamentals you talked about grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 22, 2023
Emusan:

@crows2ravens I just want to inform you that this lying JWs said Holy Spirit told him that I Emusan is the same person with @Johnw47 & @OLAADEGBU here on Nairaland.
Just know that Holy Spirit of God who is the spirit of truth can't lie or inspired lies.
As I Emusan never operates 2 not to talk of 3 accounts since I joined Nairaland over 10 years ago.
So just know the spirit who lives in someone who can lie against the Holy Spirit of God.

Okay na.
I am very careful not to tell anyone "Holy Spirit said you...". I heard people tell obvious lies with that statement.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 22, 2023
achorladey:

You should have seen how easy for him to show his hypocrisy and judgemental mindset. Easy for him to say Jesus restructered his own religious group but cannot tell us do they call on the name of Jesus like the others of which is the fundamentals you talked about grin grin grin grin

They hardly mention the name of Jesus, which is weird.
I've stopped debating because my message was not to drag issues, but to call people to taking responsibility for their beliefs and not allow "wolves in shepherd skin" pastors to "plait dada on top their bald heads" grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 8:35pm On May 22, 2023
crows2ravens:

They hardly mention the name of Jesus, which is weird.
I've stopped debating because my message was not to drag issues, but to call people to taking responsibility for their beliefs and not allow "wolves in shepherd skin" pastors to "plait dada on top their bald heads" grin

"Dada on bald heads" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2023
@crows2ravens
It's a pleasure sharing few moments with you on Nairaland. Please if you have questions just as you asked others feel free to approach me but if you don't care you can delete or erase whatever you've read in my response to you.
One thing that can never change is anyone no matter your religion as long as you're not worshiping with JWs is not a worshiper of our God.
Thanks for your time! smiley
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On May 22, 2023
Emusan:
■ At least you can't deny that the early apostles who actually the ones Jesus Himself picked congregated. I love that.
■ Jesus wrote letters to the seven churches in Revelation. If there's no congregation, how could Jesus do that?
"So guard yourselves and God’s people. Feed and shepherd God’s flock—his church, purchased with his own blood[h]—over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you as leaders." Acts 20:28 The sheep are actually people in Christ.
■ Paul received His writtens from Christ. Or you don't believe Christ Himself chosen Paul? But this is you in picture.
1. I never set out to affirm the claim, mind you, as it mattered little to me whether they did or not. Again, when it comes to Jesus Christ, what matters is obedience to His teachings and commandments — that is what those who love Him do ALWAYS.

2. I don't know of any law which bars Jesus Christ from offering up in a vision, messages to those in certain locations. What I do know however is the same Jesus Christ made clear that the Kingdom of God is not by location, so wherever you are is where His Kingdom and connection to you is. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ warned His followers against paying heed to men who would come claiming that God or even the Messiah is to be found at a certain location or place.
21 “Someone might say to you at that time, ‘Look, there is the Messiah!’ Or another person might say, ‘There he is!’ But don’t believe them.
22 False messiahs and false prophets will come and do miracles and wonders, trying to fool the people God has chosen, if that is possible.
23 So be careful. Now I have warned you about all this before it happens. - Mark 13 vs 21 - 23
God is not found in your church buildings or your locations.
23 “Someone might say to you at that time, ‘Look, there is the Messiah!’ Or someone else might say, ‘There he is!’ But don’t believe them.
24 False messiahs and false prophets will come and do great miracles and wonders, trying to fool the people God has chosen, if that is possible.
25 Now I have warned you about this before it happens.
26 “Someone might tell you, ‘The Messiah is there in the desert!’ But don’t go into the desert to look for him. Someone else might say, ‘There is the Messiah in that room!’ But don’t believe it.
27 When the Son of Man comes, everyone will see him. It will be like lightning flashing in the sky that can be seen everywhere.
28 It’s like looking for a dead body: You will find it where the vultures are gathering above. - Matthew 24 vs 23 - 28
3. For the umpteenth time, those who love Jesus Christ are those who trust and obey His teachings and commandments. And Yes, the sheep are born-agains whom Jesus Christ assigned His followers to feed and care for(literally) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40. undecided

4. But Jesus Christ never said "Trust and obey my disciples or followers." He was insistent that you trust and obey Him and only Him. So? I am not sure why you keep lifting the servant up as if to replace the master when Jesus Christ assured you that the servant is not greater than the master - John 13:16 & John 15:20. undecided
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2023
Emusan:

Of course has anyone contributed anything meaningful aside your brothers on this forum? cheesy grin cheesy grin

The stupid one knows where to find stupid answers to stupid questions. From himself
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2023
Templee333:
A house divided againist itself!

See where your brain is not working
I mentioned about something that was not familiar with others unless he explain
You are saying nonsense

Foolish apostate that wants to leave the planet to live his own life alone
Are you still alive?
What are you still finding here on earth?
Tell the forum about your purpose in life if you have any
Made miscreant with no joy or purpose making a life from hate and brewing lies
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by johnw47: 11:34pm On May 22, 2023
Emusan:

@crows2ravens I just want to inform you that this lying JWs said Holy Spirit told him that I Emusan is the same person with @Johnw47 & @OLAADEGBU here on Nairaland.

Just know that Holy Spirit of God who is the spirit of truth can't lie or inspired lies.

As I Emusan never operates 2 not to talk of 3 accounts since I joined Nairaland over 10 years ago.

So just know the spirit who lives in someone who can lie against the Holy Spirit of God.

it's amazing seeing satan at work in so called Jehovahs witnesses

imagine someone claiming christian lying against the Holy Spirit:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The stupid one knows where to find stupid answers to stupid questions. From himself
In response to the OP's curiosity they knew very well that there's no substance in the comments made by their cohorts so instead of responding to the OP who openly condemned all their churches the churchgoers, atheists and traditionalists joined together will ignore it all only to start chasing Jehovah's Witnesses who have come to set matters straight.
So i have no business with any of them here since they've got nothing tangible to contribute in response to the OP's curiosity.

Aemmyjah:

You are saying nonsense
Are you still alive?
What's paining them mostly is the way Jehovah made it possible for humans from divers races, cultures and works of life throughout the earth to have the same line of thought regarding sacred service {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} as Satan's agents each of them just want to be his or her own deity {Genesis 3:5} so just like Satan their mentor {John 8:44} they're disturbed to see any group of humans unitedly worshiping with One mindset {Zephaniah 3:9} therefore at the slightest sign of divers opinion among God's people faithless miscreants rejoice greatly they feel we have crossed to their side where there is no unity! Luke 16:26

I'm done here after gotten what i wanted to know from the OP it's clear he's not the type i thought he is! smiley
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Templee333(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You are saying nonsense

Are you still alive?
Thank you my brother and sorry for making you angry. You are the best christian in the world and you speak the truth all the time

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I never set out to affirm the claim, mind you, as it mattered little to me whether they did or not. Again, when it comes to Jesus Christ, what matters is obedience to His teachings and commandments — that is what those who love Him do ALWAYS.

Did apostles congragate or not?

You want to deny what's inside the very Bible you hold.

2. I don't know of any law which bars Jesus Christ from offering up in a vision, messages to those in certain locations. What I do know however is the same Jesus Christ made clear that the Kingdom of God is not by location, so wherever you are is where His Kingdom and connection to you is. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ warned His followers against paying heed to men who would come claiming that God or even the Messiah is to be found at a certain location or place.
God is not found in your church buildings or your locations.

But Jesus wrote letters to the seven churches and we know early believers congregated.

3. For the umpteenth time, those who love Jesus Christ are those who trust and obey His teachings and commandments. And Yes, the sheep are born-agains whom Jesus Christ assigned His followers to feed and care for(literally) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40. undecided

So the early apostles and believers don't trust and obey Jesus teaching and commandments.

Just say you know more than the very Jesus apostles who walked with Jesus.

4. But Jesus Christ never said "Trust and obey my disciples or followers." He was insistent that you trust and obey Him and only Him. So? I am not sure why you keep lifting the servant up as if to replace the master when Jesus Christ assured you that the servant is not greater than the master - John 13:16 & John 15:20. undecided

But Jesus chooses them, He appeared to them after resurrection.

So you can't know more than the early apostles of Jesus Himself who walked with Him side by side.

And from the scripture, the shepherds are the believers.
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You are pained!

Eyah sorry oooo

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2023
Templee333:
Thank you my brother and sorry for making you angry. You are the best christian in the world and you speak the truth all the time

Lol grin grin
U said you wanted to leave alone in another planet, better do it quick grin grin

Mind you, I'm no best christian. I'm an ordinary human with Imperfections as well who is trying to please his Creator and live good life
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2023
Emusan:

You are pained!

Eyah sorry oooo

grin grin grin
He has nothing to contribute to the group than chase after the wind and spread lies.
I under the envy you have in your heart is too much
Don't worry, Bro Max will come and remove it for you grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2023
Templee333:
A house divided againist itself!

It's about using terms that are not easily understood by others
For example
Did I oppose him as saying what is untrue?
There are other terms in the bible that he will mention here and I'll still ask him explain it for clearer understanding or he avoid using it. Like Armageddon, Judgement day, torture stake, Gehenna, the great tribulation, Brotherhood.

Today, when you tell people that we are a united brotherhood, what they think is an occult cos of one church that calls itself Brotherhood of star and the cross.

You know all these but they have been taken away from you as you're now back to sub zero, asking silly questions. Remember Jesus illustration of demons leaving one man and later returning with other more powerful demons when the man rebel against God. That is the same spirit you and other apostates display if you want to hear the truth. Atheists and premium churchgoers may be ignorant when they oppose the truth but apostates are filled with the spirit of Satan who has always tried to resist Jehovah God and his people. How much more a man who deliberately hands over himself to Satan or committed a serious sin and was handed over to Satan as Paul admonished but instead of him to return to Jehovah, he chooses to remain there thinking he's now independent or 'free', whereas, he has made himself a houseboy in Satan's household and given the mandate to resist God's people. That's how the apostates behaved in the 1st century too, how much more now that Satan's time is coming to an end.
If you think I'm lying, ask yourself this, there are people from other religions even the occultic ones with so much evils done and they later leave as well as Islam and Cbristendom and Jehovah's Witnesses as well, now, if all these are approved of God, it will make no meaning trying to malign any of them but we don't see that today even with the increasing level of atheism (not that atheists attack all who profess belief in God whether Christian, Muslim or whatever). Now, which group are generally hated by all? Jesus said his disciples will be hated by 'all the nations'. Amongst us, we have former Catholics, Muslims, Mormons, traditionalists, etc., but they are not opposing their former religion. They are zealously preaching the good news as Jehovah empowers them. But look at the apostates from Jehovahs Witnesses, who empowers them to hate, spread lies, attack Jehovahs Witnesses all around? It is the same person they handed themselves over to do his will, Satan the devil and they are among those on the broad road and the end is...
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2023
Emusan:

You are pained!

Eyah sorry oooo

grin grin grin
From someone who has nothing to contribute?
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On May 23, 2023
Emusan:
■ Did apostles congragate or not? You want to deny what's inside the very Bible you hold.
■ But Jesus wrote letters to the seven churches and we know early believers congregated.
■ So the early apostles and believers don't trust and obey Jesus teaching and commandments.
■ Just say you know more than the very Jesus apostles who walked with Jesus.
■ But Jesus chooses them, He appeared to them after resurrection. So you can't know more than the early apostles of Jesus Himself who walked with Him side by side.
■ And from the scripture, the shepherds are the believers.
1. As I already explained, it doesn't matter whether they did or not as all that does is what Jesus Christ Himself — the Law in the Kingdom of God — commands. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said He could not send messages to people in particular locations. I mean while He was on earth, He spoke prophecies regarding Jerusalem as well. undecided

3. Jesus Christ was emphatic when He made clear that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments — not those who mimic His disciples. See, every single follower of Jesus Christ will be judged by the standard that is Jesus Christ and not by what the apostles of Jesus Christ did. So, if Jesus Christ is, in fact, your master, you should probably work towards aligning your compass with Him and not with those who claim to believe in Him. undecided

4. As I said, I didn't come to monitor or live by the apostles but by the bread of Life Himself, Jesus Christ. undecided

5. So, does that somehow change the fact that the same Jesus Christ made clear that those who are His friends are those who do as He commands? undecided

6. Rather, Jesus Christ made clear that He alone is the good shepherd, meaning that every other who sits as a shepherd is a bad shepherd - John 10 vs 1 - 16 & Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 32. undecided
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MightySparrow: 3:54pm On May 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody can be saved without belonging to the church {Hebrews 10:24-26} but then you must distinguish between Jesus' one and only church and the rest of Satan's agents claiming denominations under one umbrella. Revelations 17:1, 15 compare to Isaiah 57:20;

So Jesus has returned in the year 1914 and the separation work started that same year as he sent his angels to go picking faithful people who are lost in Satan's deception and gather them into one religion {Matthew 13:30} as for those who just attend any religion carelessly yet claiming they're Christians when they can see that there is contradictions in what the churches are teaching surely they love iniquity so Jesus will condemn them {Matthew 7:21-23} and their destruction will be due to the fact that they never make out time to find out why there is contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines under the same (mother) religion! Jeremiah 51:13

1914 does not have any scriptural backing. It is based on JW's esoteric interpretation.

The claim does not comply with world history or reasonable biblical interpretation.

I have challenged you on this before and you said that your GB does not recognize any scholarly explanation.
Community truth.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MightySparrow: 4:00pm On May 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks my brother!

At times when youl meet some individuals they don't want you to hide anything you know for instance this OP declared:

"The truth and lies of the churches"

I feel it's appropriate to tell him things that will ignite his interest so that he will ask questions to know more.

When i was a Muslim i love straightforward things no matter how strange or complicating it may sound to others because the whole concept of religion itself is complicated.

So once you're able to make real sense with what you have i i'm OK until i need further clarifications.
Now that you are a JW you have never been straightforward in answering my questions.
So JW has made you not to be straightforward.
Shey?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:
grin grin grin
He has nothing to contribute to the group than chase after the wind and spread lies.

You can point out the lie in my post.

Last time I checked, it was your Bro Max who lied against The Holy Spirit of God

I under the envy you have in your heart is too much

What type of grammar is this?

Don't worry, Bro Max will come and remove it for you grin grin grin cheesy

When he hasn't removed the delusion your organisation imposed on him cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:
grin grin grin
From someone who has nothing to contribute?

If you're not pained and I have nothing to contribute, you won't have quoted my post twice.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:18pm On May 23, 2023
Templee333:

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:19pm On May 23, 2023
Emusan:

If you're not pained and I have nothing to contribute, you won't have quoted my post twice.

Many problems for him to sort. Na only dem know what to contribute grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:30pm On May 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Now that you are a JW you have never been straightforward in answering my questions.
So JW has made you not to be straightforward.
Shey?

Their wahala be like Jehovah’s witnesses don't have religious titles grin grin

Ask them is the term ELDER a title or not, they will say NO.

Is NO correct. Read the following.....

At the end of their religious gathering inside their kingdom halls, the person speaking from the platform says ALL ELDERS should wait behind. grin grin. Reality tells me no single person tagged a with a title publisher will wait. So those who wait behind, how do they know they are among those expected to wait behind if not that they already know that Title and term ELDER is attached to their names grin

Ask them to define ELDER you will see based on their own definition....

Elder: A spiritually mature male Witness appointed to teach and to provide pastoral care for the well-being of congregation members.

Wetin CLERGY mean : a group ordained to perform pastoral or sacerdotal functions in a Christian church

Wetin be the function of clergy and elder. Simple na pastoral work. Their elders are PASTORS grin grin grin

Are elders and publisher of the same rank. The answer is definitely NO. An elder will do pastoral work or shepherding work on a publisher while a publisher will never do a pastoral work or shepherding work on an elder.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2023
Emusan:

Lol
Which other way will you be aware
Who tagged who first?
Delusional person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Who tagged who first?
Delusional person
That's why i decided not to respond to any of them on this thread, apart from the OP you're the only one that matters here, the OP asked a question let them respond if they have anything worthwhile to contribute but tagging me to quench their thirst it won't work for them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Lol

That was the reason you have to quote the same post twice. Definitely, something is wrong somewhere cheesy grin cheesy

Who tagged who first?

I quoted you first, any problem with that?

But the new question is who lost his mind first? grin cheesy grin

Delusional person

Says the worshiper of the lying old men in Brooklyn grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MightySparrow: 9:19pm On May 23, 2023
achorladey:

Their wahala be like Jehovah’s witnesses don't have religious titles grin grin

Ask them is the term ELDER a title or not, they will say NO.

Is NO correct. Read the following.....

At the end of their religious gathering inside their kingdom halls, the person speaking from the platform says ALL ELDERS should wait behind. grin grin. Reality tells me no single person tagged a with a title publisher will wait. So those who wait behind, how do they know they are among those expected to wait behind if not that they already know that Title and term ELDER is attached to their names grin

Ask them to define ELDER you will see based on their own definition....

Elder: A spiritually mature male Witness appointed to teach and to provide pastoral care for the well-being of congregation members.

Wetin CLERGY mean : a group ordained to perform pastoral or sacerdotal functions in a Christian church

Wetin be the function of clergy and elder. Simple na pastoral work. Their elders are PASTORS grin grin grin

Are elders and publisher of the same rank. The answer is definitely NO. An elder will do pastoral work or shepherding work on a publisher while a publisher will never do a pastoral work or shepherding work on an elder.

Hypocrisy is denying the obvious. There is no organization without a structure and hierarchy. It doesn't matter what you call it. In Salvation Army, their ministers are ranked like the military.
JW's want us to believe they don't believe in any organized government. Yet they have a Governing Body.in the GB there is a president. There would be officers overseeing various departments . The GB was eight before the recent time when the number grew to ten.
There must be a process to select or elect these ones. Is that not politics?

Majority of them are just as gullible as the people they want to change.
When you point out all these to them you see dishonesty in them because they want to win an argument.

Majority of them know nothing apart from cut and paste
Thanks joor my brother.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's why i decided not to respond to any of them on this thread, apart from the OP you're the only one that matters here, the OP asked a question let them respond if they have anything worthwhile to contribute but tagging me to quench their thirst it won't work for them!

You're not responding to them yet you keep parading the same thread even when OP has stopped engaging you since yesterday.

See the receipt down

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2023
Emusan:

That was the reason you have to quote the same post twice. Definitely, something is wrong somewhere cheesy grin cheesy

I quoted you first, any problem with that?

But the new question is who lost his mind first? grin cheesy grin

Says the worshiper of the lying old men in Brooklyn grin cheesy grin

U quoted me and it's not a problem but I did same and I'm pained?
Ur head needs urgent attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

U quoted me and it's not a problem but I did same and I'm pained?
Ur head needs urgent attention

The same reason i believe it's just two persons using multiple accounts!
Whenever anyone ask a thought provoking question about faith in God or churches if it's a professed atheist they will start insulting or cursing the atheist instead of handling matters maturely like a knowledgeable Bible student will do but if it's a Churchgoer like them who hasn't professed Atheism they have nothing to say regarding setting matters straight so they will ignore such a thread, once a JW comes in to discuss with the OP they will rush in not to make a meaningful contribution but to attack the JW who has come to discuss with the OP.

Check all threads where the OP ask questions regarding the churches you won't see them come to respond until a JW takes it up that's when they will all rush in just as they're doing right now.

That's why i ignored them all if any of them has questions to ask regarding my faith i have opened threads telling them to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses, i won't respond to their distractive posts here that has nothing to gain! wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Dies After Parents Pray For Healing Instead Of Seeking Medical Help / If I Convert To Christianity, My Family Will Disown Me / Christian “apostle” Does Damage Control After Release Of Deposition Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.