Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. (17649 Views)

Have You Had Any Sexual Advances From A Lesbian Or Gay? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by manee2(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2023
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Righteousness2(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2023
There is no polite way to reject satanic advances except you are not serious.

The more you are being polite or negotiating with devil or his agent, the greater the chance of you falling.

Be bold , courageous and unapologetical to say I cannot do it and I won't do it

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Redoil: 9:46pm On May 22, 2023
Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she is engage and everything will end

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Blupen969(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2023
manee2:
I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her.

The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances.

Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.
There is no polite way my dear but let me ask is she a virgin? if no then make she use fvck kill the lecturer if not she go the that school for 16years and 2months for a 4years course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by SmileDance(f): 9:51pm On May 22, 2023
She should record their conversations first.

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by manee2(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she is engage and everything will end

She never spoke about being engaged initially. I think it's too late now. I also don't think that's enough of a reason to turn away a desperate man.

5 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Redoil: 10:01pm On May 22, 2023
SmileDance:
She should record their conversations first.
and do what with the rcording
See migeria is a jungle where Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she tell the lecturer no and no should be no then dam the consequece by not graduating for ever

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigerian lecturers and sexual advances towards female students be like two inseparable entities...... But karma is real,via say wetin the idiot dey do to other people daughters today,his own daughters go reap am tomorrow too sad

Op, I'd have love to advise you to tell your sister to report the situation to her school authority,but then again,I just had a second thought which is--"What if the said prof is a part and parcel of the same authority"? Meaning say wahala dey shocked

The worst part is that this particular lecturer may even go to the extent of purposely failing her in all his courses if she doesn't agree to his wants shocked. May God never forget to punish such lecturers shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2023
manee2:

Let he record all the chats and phone call with the man. Let her play along. Then when she has enough evidence. Tell me the man no and act cool. If he goes ahead and fails her. She should not worry. Let her mssg the man on chat or sms. Leaving digital copy. Asking the man why he failed her... He definitely play smart then she tells him Ok . I am ready. Send an address. Then go straight to the school authorities with all you have. If the school slides it. Get a lawyer. Mind you it will be a tough battle but you will win. She just need to tag the school and the lecturer on Twitter.

Gbam!

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by SmileDance(f): 10:07pm On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
and do what with the rcording
See migeria is a jungle where Such lecturers are most times above the laws of the school and the laws of the land. She should tell the lecturer that she tell the lecturer no and no should be no then dam the consequece by not graduating for ever
which school, what is the name of the lecturer, he will be sorry soon

11 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Kennyprince: 10:07pm On May 22, 2023
The two of you should set him up. Simple

6 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Joevics(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2023
manee2:

She never spoke about being engaged initially. I think it's too late now. I also don't think that's enough of a reason to turn away a desperate man.
She should tell him that her boyfriend is against it. And insist that she can't cheat on him. At least that will give her some leverage, rather than just flatly rejecting his advances.

12 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by LikeAking: 10:26pm On May 22, 2023
manee2:

She shud record their conversation, etc..

Any day he ask them to meet, she shud expose them..

7 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by ThatrealestApex: 10:32pm On May 22, 2023
D
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by 1Sharon(f): 10:53pm On May 22, 2023
Do randy lecturers pester girls that know their onions academically?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On May 22, 2023
manee2:
■ I really can't give the best advice to my 24-year-old sister struggling with the frustrations of a married professor in his late 40s who wants to have a sexual affair with her. The lecturer handles two different courses, each having a three-credit load and she is afraid of being failed for not complying with his sexual advances. Having given many excuses for not meeting up for a date and refusing his gifts, tonight I found her crying after talking to him over the phone and it seems he is upset about the whole situation.
You mean there are still no apps that can help students report these sorts of imbeciles to this day? undecided

OP, do the students have a chat forum where she can record her conversations with the lecturer and have him exposed on there for all to see — without her image of course. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On May 22, 2023
1Sharon:
What does that mean? Whether she does or does not, no lecturer should make such advancements toward a student. undecided

26 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by manee2(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean there are still no apps that can help students report these sorts of imbeciles to this day? undecided

OP, do the students have a chat forum where she can record her conversations with the lecturer and have him exposed on there for all to see — without her image of course. undecided

I thought about the negative results of exposing it
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by manee2(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Well, she’s pretty intelligent.
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On May 22, 2023
manee2:
■ I thought about the negative results of exposing it
Is there any positive to not exposing the teacher at this point in time? I ask because if she does not give him anyways, her grades are already at risk, right? So, if she at least collects evidence beginning now against him then should he decide to fail her, she can wield it when the time comes. undecided

11 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by 1Sharon(f): 11:27pm On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What does that mean? Whether she does or does not, no lecturer should make such advancements toward a student. undecided

I know but girls that don't perform that well are more vulnerable
Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On May 22, 2023
1Sharon:
■ I know but girls that don't perform that well are more vulnerable
How is that her fault? Predators are just that predators and the victims shouldn't ever be made to feel guilty in any way. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by DenreleDave(m): 5:12am On May 23, 2023
Blupen969:
There is no polite way my dear but let me ask is she a virgin? if no then make she use fvck kill the lecturer if not she go the that school for 16years and 2months for a 4years course
Another inmate don escape from yaba left again angry angry angry angry angry

So if you gave birth to daughters and they are not virgin and facing same situation, they should be fvcking lecturers right? You can as well to kúkú sleep with every dicck and Harry that comes their way ehnnn angry

Will you accept same advice or give such advice if it was your family or your own daughter?

You are the man one unfortunate lady is waiting to marry you sha.... cry cry cry cry

32 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Ifogift007: 5:57am On May 23, 2023
manee2:

Very simple matter... let her agree to his proposal

Set an appointment at a place

Go barracks arrange like 4 soldiers they will be in the venue but on code... wait for the Man to start making his sexual advances to d lady...then d army guys goanna take care of the rest.. but no beating him just serious threat's

Trust me he won't disturb your sister again

14 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:14am On May 23, 2023
She should set him up in a hotel with police waiting outside.simple,she should keep whatsapp chat evidence

2 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by vincenteger: 6:19am On May 23, 2023
Blupen969:

Please delete this rub**

Wait until you have a grown up daughter who will be in such position in future
Then you can give her this advice as a father

8 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Redoil: 6:28am On May 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

SmileDance:
which school, what is the name of the lecturer, he will be sorry soon
if she tried that she will never graduate forever.
see some people are above the laws of the school and of Nigeria until you come across such people you will understand how useless our laws are in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Reminderz: 6:48am On May 23, 2023
DenreleDave:

So if you gave birth to daughters and they were disvirgined and facing same situation, they should be fvcking lecturers right?

Will you accept same advice or give such advice if it was your family or your own daughter?

Obviously, you are part of the rot that needs to be cut off.........
actually some people don't think when they dish out advices.. they just open their mouth like foolish people .. when I read what he typed, I was just dumbfounded.. most people are actually fools.. they just need someone to tell them...

OP, let your sister tell the lecturer she's engaged as someone as suggested, and if she's the type that wears seductive clothes, she should stop... or let her get enough evidences as someone else suggested and do the needful.. stupid lecturers like that needs to be taught a lesson... but I hope your sister is saying the whole truth to you!

9 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by SmileDance(f): 6:50am On May 23, 2023
Redoil:
if she tried that she will never graduate forever.
see some people are above the laws of the school and of Nigeria until you come across such people you will understand how useless our laws are in nigeria
why do I think you are the lecturer

4 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by oz4real83(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2023
Your sister should study harder than she ever did in her life, not just the courses that the lecturer is handling, but also other courses to protect herself from other gang members of the lecturer. If the lecturer fails her for what she knows she was successful at, she can always apply to the school for remark and involve human rights organisations\activists, independent lecturers will be the ones the school will assign to remark her scripts, that is why she must work harder than before because her knowledge base will then determine whether she passes or not.

11 Likes

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by DenreleDave(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2023
SmileDance:
why do I think you are the lecturer

Why do i think you are the lady?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. by Bellotelli: 7:08am On May 23, 2023
Nigeria is full with sexual predators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day / How To Please Your Man / Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.