Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? (586 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by thesilentman(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2023
A healthy discussion devoid of insults.WHY?
Someone ask for opinion as no one is an island of knowledge;insult.Someone airs their view: insults.
REMARKABLY,most users here that are quick to insult others are mere riff-rafs and low-lifes that uses every opportunity to take out their frustrations on peace-loving folks here..
PERSONALLY,I regard people that insult others here as nonentities,nobodies and never-do-wells.
I have spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by HacheNoire: 6:15am On May 23, 2023
When you box them to the wall and they run out of points, they start with insults, instead of accepting and learning.

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by Hotwest: 6:18am On May 23, 2023
A typical Nigeria person is a sad, frustrated and broke human being so they tend to easily transfer anger on any nearest person for the smallest reason...you can find alot on Nairaland.

If things were smooth and people can afford basic good life you wouldn't see things like what you are observing because many things can easily be ignored or even play about with happy

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by thesilentman(m): 6:23am On May 23, 2023
HacheNoire:
When you box them to the wall and they run out of points, they start with insults, instead of accepting and learning.
Exactly and also if they don't like your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by thesilentman(m): 6:26am On May 23, 2023
Hotwest:
A typical Nigeria person is a sad, frustrated and broke human being so they tend to easily transfer anger on any nearest person for the smallest reason...you can find alot on Nairaland.

If things were smooth and people can afford basic good life you wouldn't see things like what you are observing because many things can easily be ignored or even play about with happy
I swear most of them don't have 100k in their accounts.Just living fake lives on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by MrXhime(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

I swear most of them don't have 100k in their accounts.Just living fake lives on a faceless forum.
but you are doing exactly like them now na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by donbachi(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2023
Mad and frustrated people full am.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by thesilentman(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2023
MrXhime:
but you are doing exactly like them now na.
perhaps... am just stating fact,though.
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by Olarewaju89: 6:57am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

Thunder fire you grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by youngsahito(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

how many people have u helped with that money in ur bank account.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by Zonefree(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2023
youngsahito:
That person be like person wey get up to 30k for account

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by illicit(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2023
I wonder how they don't accept that variety is the spice of life

But no, you must concur with their opinion, the moment you don't, you become a nitwit

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by BigDawsNet: 8:53am On May 23, 2023
Because its a polluted faceless platform...

Some are depressed and frustrated so they come here to pour out the anger by insulting people...

But it's best to ignore

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by thesilentman(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2023
youngsahito:
so make i dey create thread cos i give a fellow human being like a legup on this forum?guy me no be fan of cheap popularity,abeg!
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by MechanicMike: 9:27am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:
Someone ask for opinion as no one is an island of knowledge;insult.Someone airs their view: insults.
REMARKABLY,most users here that are quick to insult others are mere riff-rafs and low-lifes that uses every opportunity to take out their frustrations on peace-loving folks here..
PERSONALLY,I regard people that insult others here as nonentities,nobodies and never-do-wells.
I have spoken!

angry
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by MechanicMike: 9:28am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:
I have spoken!

.we agree..they all ways acting like childrens(no offenscce) angry
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:
I have spoken!
what is peace? angry
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2023
OP, Blame APC Supporters. 😒

They are the ones who bought Toxicity and pollution to this forum. embarassed undecided
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by Evestar200(f): 3:21pm On May 23, 2023
Because Nairaland is full of Sadists and Tribal Bigots.

I have stopped visiting politics session where they turn everything to tribe, religion and region.

If you are not a tribal bigot, once you come to Nairaland you will develop hatred for other tribes because of the useless things Nairalanders are posting.

When you go to Romance session, you will see some boys/Men who are begging women offline claiming Alpha male and calling others Simp while girls/women are begging guys for data and food money claiming Feminist.

All of them are just claiming what they are not on Nairaland.
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by eepeepook: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2023
They can’t try it in the real world due to physical consequences. Here the worst which happens is a three day ban. Before that elapses, they return with alternate accounts. Some children in this forum cycle through twenty at a time to use in spreading bile.
Re: Why Can't Most Nairalanders Hold A Healthy Discussion? by AndroidAI(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2023
thesilentman:

You are doing the exact thing you are complaining about. You are no better.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Patiently Waits As Girlfriend Exchanges Numbers With Rich Guy / Plss Help A Friend / Suicide Should Be Free And Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.