Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,343 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday (5740 Views)

NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / Supreme Court To Appoint 8 Justices To Make 21 Supreme Court Justices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday by DaTruths: 8:16am On May 24, 2023
onatisi:
apc won't lose this case, they are just days to achieving their dream and target, they will rather win this case and face the consequences later .

This country is likely to boil, everybody will damn the consequences.
Re: Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday by kilisi(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2023
Parachoko:
The Supreme Court will throw away the case because the PDP do not have the right to interfere in APC internal party affair

Nope, I don't think this is an internal affair of the party.

But I don't know on which ground the case was thrown out at the high court and appeal court.

Modified : PDP truly ha no [I] locus standi [/I] to institute the case according to the new electoral law.
Re: Meet The Five Justices To Determine Tinubu’s Fate On Friday by AntiChristian: 9:46am On May 24, 2023
DaTruths:

Your papa dey among them? Abi he's still busy washing your mama pant?

My Papa dey hin house!

My Mama dey her house too!

Wey your parents they?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives Conditions To Stop Killings / What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? / I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.