Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) (68183 Views)

Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by isabi2lof: 10:45pm On May 23, 2023
Once a man knows how to treat a woman nicely , some women wrapper here will start calling such a man Simp 😅😅😅

And in reality , na dem mumu for another person wife not even their own wife.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Niyonice(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2023
Some guys dey love with zero sense Sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by JustPowerApps(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2023
cool There are people who can help create a lasting memory for her, push them to her, make them break her heart anyhow, this playing won't yield result. Learn to organize better, stop playing.

Imagine breaking up with a guy like me, your 6th bf after me will still be a guy on my payroll. You will almost take your life when the heartbreak peaks.

Learn to move silently, wickedness is done stealthily wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:58pm On May 23, 2023
Grow up
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by iFESTAC680(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2023
Chiffy:
Lol. E be like your Werey Ex leave small of her werey with you.

No be lie
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2023
Chijeep:
everybody get wetin dey pain am...
As me dey vex say I reach my house this night to see say Nepa don cut my light na him 1 yeye man dey cry on top him ex... cry
😀😀
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by WantsandMore: 11:02pm On May 23, 2023
EnglandAmaka:
Once you have dated a person, there's always a lull, a slight let down, which sometimes leads to a separation; it's surprisingly easy, though to re-date the same person.
The old feelings never go away, they lie dormant, and in a flash you can take your old relationship by surprise.
It's a rare pleasure to be able to relive the past, and one's youth - to feel the old emotions and forget the ugliness of the past. Remember only the good things about the past and fire your relationship to the next level
all ds wisdom, Una no dey quick talk & wishes ain't horses.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Burgerlomo: 11:15pm On May 23, 2023
Very SIMPle dude 😂
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2023
fortunateme:
Nigeria is becoming the world capital of SIMP. How can you be paying girlfriend allowance? Is she your mother? Fvck
what is the meaning of simp
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by marlow1962(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2023
fortunateme:
Nigeria is becoming the world capital of SIMP. How can you be paying girlfriend allowance? Is she your mother? Fvck
FOOLISH people sees nothing wrong in that, so everyone is cool.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Nezan(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2023
EX? na wao
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:50pm On May 23, 2023
It's so unfortunate
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2023
This one is jobless. F**king SIMP
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by OChimex: 11:53pm On May 23, 2023
fortunateme:

If they went separate ways peacefully and she was so damn good when the going was good, and if you get the money, why not. She will still be a friend bro.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by EquitableTech: 12:35am On May 24, 2023
OChimex:

If they went separate ways peacefully and she was so damn good when the going was good, and if you get the money, why not. She will still be a friend bro.

You broke up with her because she wasn't good Period
Stop making excuses for stupd ideas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by finallybusy: 12:35am On May 24, 2023
Lol. At least a good laugh was had.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by 9jaRealist: 12:50am On May 24, 2023
Bvlgari:
Man goes an extra mile to make sure his ex doesnt forget him shocked cool

So many Nigerian men are so BACKWARD AND DUMB…
Why “gift” anyone anything you clearly cannot afford and start wailing afterward?!

>
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Mckandre(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2023
ImoleNaija:
What a funny skit grin

Uno lie. The fingers look feminine.

VikingKing:
Na woman hand be that

No man has time for this crap

Let me burst ur bubbles, watch the video right before he started his noise, the voice from the receiver will tell u.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Caseless: 1:37am On May 24, 2023
I'm not even understanding! Who's beating the stainless plate?

1 Like

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by viodemus: 2:03am On May 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
Some men have time for frivolities sad!!

You have obviously not gotten over your ex if you did this, as a man (forget the hard-guy BS)..

The break up must hit a nerve down deep. I'm sorry loverboy sad!!

I'm afraid we're losing more men to women lately. Especially the ones raised by their single mother and grandma..

Men are literally begging their women to stay with them, damn!!

A lady left a guy for being broke. Instead of the simp to go hustle for the money, he went hustling another lady. Another one, I know of a guy who refused to go hustle because of his lady. One thing you should know as a guy, a good woman would definitely leave you, if you're broke for too long, let alone the slay queens..

Don't comfort yourself with some random quotes of "be patient, God's time is the best", because a time will come where everyone will begin to desert you, you will be a disturbance to them, thereby losing value, take insults and disregarded. You may even hate yourself, start a war within yourself, blame yourself and/or everyone else..

Be wise...

You laid it bare.
Nice 1.

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Dancebreaker: 2:07am On May 24, 2023
Na skit.

Who get such time?
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by felifeli: 5:02am On May 24, 2023
YoungLionken:
Some men have time for frivolities sad!!

You have obviously not gotten over your ex if you did this, as a man (forget the hard-guy BS)..

The break up must hit a nerve down deep. I'm sorry loverboy sad!!

I'm afraid we're losing more men to women lately. Especially the ones raised by their single mother and grandma..

Men are literally begging their women to stay with them, damn!!

A lady left a guy for being broke. Instead of the simp to go hustle for the money, he went hustling another lady. Another one, I know of a guy who refused to go hustle because of his lady. One thing you should know as a guy, a good woman would definitely leave you, if you're broke for too long, let alone the slay queens..

Don't comfort yourself with some random quotes of "be patient, God's time is the best", because a time will come where everyone will begin to desert you, you will be a disturbance to them, thereby losing value, take insults and disregarded. You may even hate yourself, start a war within yourself, blame yourself and/or everyone else..

Be wise...

" ...One thing you should know as a guy, a good woman would definitely leave you, if you're broke for too long, let alone the slay queens.."

I personally don't consider that a "good woman" , only a woman who was with you for the wrong reason

5 Likes

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by morule20(m): 5:21am On May 24, 2023
fortunateme:
some men are just so stupid.. I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Caseless: 5:25am On May 24, 2023
Mckandre:

Let me burst ur bubbles, watch the video right before he started his noise, the voice from the receiver will tell u.
I didn't hear that.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by gabbytabby: 5:40am On May 24, 2023
Relationship should never be by force and one would be miserable if they are with somebody who does not want to be with them.

Just let it go.

3 Likes

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Sunshine34(m): 6:17am On May 24, 2023
The world is complete. We have real niggas and we have simps.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by riverbird: 6:28am On May 24, 2023
All this men girls raised by single mothers

1 Like

Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 24, 2023
Are you preparing for NYSC with Batch 'B' 2023? Join our Whatsapp group for timely updates and helpful tips.

👉 CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Strictly for Batch 'B' PCMs.
Re: Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) by jojothaiv(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2023
VikingKing:
Na woman hand be that

No man has time for this crap
Senior man,you sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.