Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) (40474 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by backtovillage: 5:11pm On May 23, 2023
brain54:

Basically na only one sun Dey…

No Arab sun, African sun or Europe sun!
you want school a yahoo boy
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2023
TheSuperX:
If u done ever travel go Dubai for once you no go talk this rubbish
When next you travel to Dubai please cook beans with the sun you that is not talking rubbish.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Farid24224(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2023
Amigoss:
And she still dey lightskin,until she is as dark as the abokis in Sokoto,Ghanian,Sudanese and Senegalese girls before I believe the sun in Dubai is madt

Must you call them abokis?!

2 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by just2endowed: 5:14pm On May 23, 2023
the radiation of the sun is getting intense,...
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by RhodaNelly: 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin[quote author=Soylife post=123319947]How is this possible?.. maybe she removed the pan from fire then started whyning herself with this.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2023
Amigoss:
And she still dey lightskin,until she is as dark as the abokis in Sokoto,Ghanian,Sudanese and Senegalese girls before I believe the sun in Dubai is madt

The Emiratis are also black like Sudanese, abi?

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by NaBanga: 5:21pm On May 23, 2023
Soylife:
How is this possible?.. maybe she removed the pan from fire then started whyning herself with this.

It's the same in Las Vegas Nevada. You can literally fry an egg on the side walk.

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5rRidLvZo8

Shocking moment a Dubai-based Nigerian lady fried eggs with the sun rays shocked

Nigerians Will Always Be Nigerians.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by nobilie: 5:22pm On May 23, 2023
All she need do is to leave the frying pan in the sun for awhile then pour a little oil and fry the egg.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Semaj77(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2023
Okunga:
All these local people commenting here I bet non of you have been in Dubai when it gets hot

It's not as hot as she's painting it
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2023
Oil responds quicker to heat than water. Can they use the sun to make hot water for making Eba (gari mixed with hot water)?

2 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Been to Dubai before, the sun there is enough to melt rubber bucket grin
and they re still as fresh as I am.

2 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by marsup: 5:46pm On May 23, 2023
It's not new
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by peculiar2233: 5:54pm On May 23, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin and ur skin no burn.. dey play
Don't be doing like olodo. You should keep mute of what you don't know and stop disgracing yourself
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
How old are you?
peculiar2233:

Don't be doing like olodo. You should keep mute of what you don't know and stop disgracing yourself
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by peculiar2233: 5:59pm On May 23, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
How old are you?
I should be of the same with those two things that brought you to the world 🤣🤣
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2023
Now I understand... no be ur fault
peculiar2233:

I should be of the same with those two things that brought you to the world 🤣🤣
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by peculiar2233: 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Now I understand... no be ur fault
E pain you? E ya pele ti e
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Becomrichn: 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
You'll be fine dont worry...
peculiar2233:

E pain you? E ya pele ti e
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
In nigeria, we sometimes jokingly say something like: "this sun is so hot that it can fry egg" not knowing its a reality in dubai.

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Uncleodi(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Na so the sun hot reach for Dubai?

Yes, it gets to 49 degrees sometimes.
Harara ziadah Hinah

2 Likes

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Uncleodi(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2023
Semaj77:

It's not as hot as she's painting it

It is ooh. It gets to 49 degrees sometimes. Even holding your steering to drive after parking the car for a while is a problem. It is a desert country really

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Uncleodi(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2023
michealdeco:
Nonsense

The sun is that hot and she was standing in it

She just used a preheated pan or a pan that has stayed out in the sun for hours

Please, see for yourself

https://whatson.ae/2023/05/hottest-temperature-ever-uae/
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by samwash(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2023
I hear say for Dubai, if you nor tint your car glass police will arrest & fine you, while for Nigeria, if you tint your car glass police go brake ham.
It's an offense to rent out apartment without AC in Dubia, while for my country who cares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by GoodCane: 7:11pm On May 23, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Na so the sun hot reach for Dubai?

Travel to Dubai you'll understand this very well. That city nearly roasted my skin. The kind hate wey dey there no be here. The place was formerly a desert until they built a city in it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by GoodCane: 7:16pm On May 23, 2023
Tradepunter2:
Na only buildings full that place..... To me for a tourist site its overrated..... There are no natural sites you can spend time like Egypt or in Europe..... It's all cities created in the middle of the sand.... Tourist sites comes along with nature and that experience you can't beat it.

Dubai is highly overrated. Apart from their currencies which is quite high at least, the companies and the infrastructures there, nothing dey there. Na our politicians and celebrities just dey hype the place. Travel to Europe if you wan enjoy better place, not Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Benwallt(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
The sun is that hot and they have monster glass infrastructure there.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Greenfaces: 7:42pm On May 23, 2023
Okunga:
All these local people commenting here I bet non of you have been in Dubai when it gets hot
so how come their people are light skinned and not sun burned
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Olat4421: 8:07pm On May 23, 2023
shocked shocked shocked Interesting
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by walozanga(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2023
dietsono:
The pot na from hot stove which means e still dey hot........ No be only sun.

U get sense my dear. Some people here reason from their anus
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by crowbar(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2023
Pure Publicity stunt, I lived in UAE for years (Hotest area is Al Ain) yes the sun here is hot but not this hot, it will take here leaving the pan outside for hours to achieve the oil heat to fry an egg, more ever, the moment you pour the eggs it will loose and not fry as in the video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest? / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.