Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) (40476 Views)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Man Frying Eggs With Pressing Iron Goes Viral (pictures And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:39pm On May 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Travel to Dubai you'll understand this very well. That city nearly roasted my skin. The kind hate wey dey there no be here. The place was formerly a desert until they built a city in it

Omo, this thing is real o grin
And people don't really talk about the bad side of these beautiful cities at all.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:40pm On May 23, 2023
Uncleodi:

Yes, it gets to 49 degrees sometimes.
Harara ziadah Hinah

Wow! This means that Nigeria isn't hot, it's learning.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:41pm On May 23, 2023
simfrost90210:

I taya ooo, sotee egg fry wellaπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Omo grin grin E choke!

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:44pm On May 23, 2023
emmydee:

At 42 degrees, nwanne, the Sun hot. Every vehicle in the UAE uses Air Conditioner and every building uses AC too. It is impossible to stay anywhere in the UAE without AC. E remain make them fit AC on their roads. The place is just too hot.

It's high time people talk about the bad sides of these beautiful cities not just the good side alone. It was today I learnt that Dubai is hot, I was really surprised tho.

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by TheZooHasFalln: 8:47pm On May 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Been to Dubai before, the sun there is enough to melt rubber bucket grin
Really? My flight is supposed to be lifting by Sunday early morning 28th May to same Dubai. I think I need to cancel the relocation plans for another location. I can't face such weather.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Shattuck(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2023
And she is standing on bare feet 🀣🀣🀣 the sun no hot reach to burn your feet.
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by kmaster007: 9:15pm On May 23, 2023
How people con carry Dubai for head like dis
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2023
She don go preheat the frying pan
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Karlifate: 6:04am On May 24, 2023
dietsono:
The pot na from hot stove which means e still dey hot........ No be only sun.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by kingslj: 8:56am On May 24, 2023
michealdeco:
Nonsense

The sun is that hot and she was standing in it

She just used a preheated pan or a pan that has stayed out in the sun for hours

SAID BY PERSON/supporters WHO DO NOT HAVE A PASSPORT or cant research on world weather /climate

1 Like

Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Hezzyluv: 11:58am On May 24, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Really? My flight is supposed to be lifting by Sunday early morning 28th May to same Dubai. I think I need to cancel the relocation plans for another location. I can't face such weather.

I swearugad Dubai sun for now, I not child's play. embarassed
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:00pm On May 24, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin and ur skin no burn.. dey play
she's black so no
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by HoneySwag(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2023
dietsono:
The pot na from hot stove which means e still dey hot........ No be only sun.

She must have placed the fry pan under the sun for a long time
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by francotunsco: 3:29pm On May 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Been to Dubai before, the sun there is enough to melt rubber bucket grin

But the plastic container of the oil did not burn?
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by BlackAdam65: 7:23pm On May 24, 2023
quote author=Eriokanmi post=123320157]Nigeria is a blessed nation but with bad leadership. Who for go dubai, a glorified desert for any reason? [/quote]a glorified desert that is making money out of tourism oil and real estate and it has the best road network in the world what do our own country have
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by BlackAdam65: 7:31pm On May 24, 2023
And shes under the hot sun with both of her feet bare
Re: A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) by TheZooHasFalln: 10:42pm On May 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I swearugad Dubai sun for now, I not child's play. embarassed
I already called for cancellation of the trip, Canada in consideration. Thanks for the information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest? / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.