Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair (30767 Views)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by pikechukwu6(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2023
Photoshop no dey tire them grin grin
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by ledaman: 12:03pm On May 24, 2023
darling2424:
Soon no one will be hearing about tinubu
Keep quite men are talking not for public hoe
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2023
Chief of Staff sighted
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by VEHINTOLAR: 12:22pm On May 24, 2023
Gajagojo:
Tony Blair has nothing to offer
He goes about the Middle EAST looking for speaking opportunities to earn money.
H
He did the same thing with Buhari. Buhari saw through his bullshit and shunned him after the election.
He is looking for food
He is not relevant in his country

Would you have said all these craps about Tony Blair if he had visited Peter Obi,the Agulu village President ? If Tony Blair is not relevant according to you,is it the Agulu village mandate searcher that's relevant ? Tinubu is your President for the next 4 years,and God's willing,another 4 years after !

#EMILOKAN !
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by DaTruths: 12:24pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 years. He's your God and personal savior. He literally owns you.

There's nothing else you can do aside wailing and gnashing ya teeth! 🤣

Which one is that Tinubu is God?

Because of Tribalism you are making mockery of The name of God, may what you sow come to you.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by DaTruths: 12:24pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
this thing go pain igbos

Na only igbos no want Tinubu? what of other non igbo states he didn't win?
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 24, 2023
Eastlandx:

It's Just for 3 months
Ooh. Now na 3 months? 🤣🤣
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 24, 2023
DaTruths:

Which one is that Tinubu is God?

Because of Tribalism you are making mockery of The name of God, may what you sow come to you.

Normal Tinubu get level pass your God na! 🤣
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 24, 2023
Nordy:

Someone who has not saved himself you referred as god and personal saviour to others. Get sense and mind your choice of words. Tinubu can't even address himself with capital G. and JESUS is the only Lord and personal Saviour period.
Tinubu get level pass your God!🤣
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by saucygal193: 12:56pm On May 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu is ready for the task ahead.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by adspelite(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2023
Politics has nothing to do with God and savior. Let's respect God.
Wagwanbrethren:

Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 years. He's your God and personal savior. He literally owns you.

Are you calling a mere mortal being God?
Are you attributing saving grace to a mere motal?

I'll advice you to pray for forgiveness.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by herich(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2023
What is special bout meeting ex pm.
Not even an immediate ex pm.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2023
adspelite:
Politics has nothing to do with God and savior. Let's respect God.

Are you calling a mere mortal being God?
Are you attributing saving grace to a mere motal?

I'll advice you to pray for forgiveness.
Tinubu is more than this your God you keep wailing about! 🤷‍♂️
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by HRMK: 1:35pm On May 24, 2023
where are the atikulates and Obi supporters?i believe nobody jumps into third mainland lagoon or embrace a live transformer very soon!
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Tradman: 1:49pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Level dey, men dey. No time for unnecessary wailing! 🤣
this old man is really sick
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Greattie08: 2:00pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Like Peter Obi already ruling them (IPOB) who keep lying to you that he has a mandate stolen, meanwhile, there's no mandate stolen anywhere, the rightful owner of the mandate is with it.

Peter Obi took Anambra money while he was Governor and invested in beer, as we all know, the investment yield lesser returns but Asiwaju by the Grace of God invested Lagos money while he was Governor in Econet, LFTZ & so on... see what it is today...

OBI IS A SHAM & SCAM! thank God we escaped him as a man dodged a bullet.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Greattie08: 2:03pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Tony is not British PM stop wasting your time trying to be recognised.

But the British PM has promised to work & collaborate with him, so, what do you want exactly?
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by DaTruths: 2:22pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Normal Tinubu get level pass your God na! 🤣

I don't blame you.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by BeigJawnson(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

And any wailing that will wants to happen here will be reffered to townhall
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 2:57pm On May 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Would you have said all these craps about Tony Blair if he had visited Peter Obi,the Agulu village President ? If Tony Blair is not relevant according to you,is it the Agulu village mandate searcher that's relevant ? Tinubu is your President for the next 4 years,and God's willing,another 4 years after !

#EMILOKAN !
I support Tinubu to do well as president

You are a reactor

Learn to use your brain and stop being a fanatic.
Tony Blair has nothing to offer Tinubu

You are beginning to talk and behave like Obidients

The way to counter them is not to become like them
Truly Agutan ti o ba aja rin a ma je imi
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by tyinfinity: 2:58pm On May 24, 2023
Peter obi is meeting with the president of all OSU ndigbo worldwide
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Shantyken(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
this thing go pain igbos
Lolllllll including rufai use I, abati, faz and his group
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Menclothing: 5:46pm On May 24, 2023
I won’t be surprised to see many presidents to come 29th bat is a powerful politician
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by dasoul(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
Tony is a Lobbyist visit Buhari because his pay masters ( Whether governments or private entities) ask him to do so. May Tinubu stand defend the interest of Nigeria just like Tony is doing for his people.

This not an achievement, it is more of an achievement if Tinubu visits secondary schools or aggrieved communities than meeting all this guys.
All the best to you incoming president - May days usher a new era of prosperity for Nigeria. We can only develop our internally and through international partnership - nobody can help us.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by VEHINTOLAR: 9:46pm On May 24, 2023
Gajagojo:

I support Tinubu to do well as president

You are a reactor

Learn to use your brain and stop being a fanatic.
Tony Blair has nothing to offer Tinubu

You are beginning to talk and behave like Obidients

The way to counter them is not to become like them
Truly Agutan ti o ba aja rin a ma je imi

Se Babanla la e l'agutan,right ! Mtchew,you're such a big f0000000l ! You honestly think it's everybody like your unfortunate progenitors that are bereft of common sense ? Ori e o pe lorun r,a yanga awon babanla e ! You must really think everybody is your father's age mate here,right ? Will you please crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already therein ! K'iwo at'awon babanla e Jo lo ma je imi ofo yin ti e waye waje ! Don't even expect a further response from me on this 'cause it's so obvious that you're one of these many trolls who prowl this street looking for anyone to prey on ! I won't give you that chance,were ! I can't even imagine myself doing a needless back and forth exchange of tantrums with an unfortunate being like you ! Abegi,wo gbo lo,OBIdient fool !
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 9:08pm On May 25, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Se Babanla la e l'agutan,right ! Mtchew,you're such a big f0000000l ! You honestly think it's everybody like your unfortunate progenitors that are bereft of common sense ? Ori e o pe lorun r,a yanga awon babanla e ! You must really think everybody is your father's age mate here,right ? Will you please crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already therein ! K'iwo at'awon babanla e Jo lo ma je imi ofo yin ti e waye waje ! Don't even expect a further response from me on this 'cause it's so obvious that you're one of these many trolls who prowl this street looking for anyone to prey on ! I won't give you that chance,were ! I can't even imagine myself doing a needless back and forth exchange of tantrums with an unfortunate being like you ! Abegi,wo gbo lo,OBIdient fool ! !
mumu
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nordy: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Tinubu get level pass your God!🤣

Laugh at your ignoramus nature. Of course my God is not a druglord nor a kleptomaniac not even a mortal being that your god tilumbu is. Tilumbu will serve you his breakfast soon be ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Ban ki Moon And Others At G7 Summit / Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian / Crowd At Pedestrian Bridge In Bauchi As Buhari's Convoy Passes (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.