Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair (30762 Views)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 7:14pm On May 23, 2023
Jogs1900:

What concerns me with this?
Is Blair visit to Tinubu paining you ?We are talking of his visit, you are spoofing the net for what is not necessary ..smh
No I wish Tinubu well
So I will advice him not to be too desperate for acceptance and fall into a trap of scam of colomentaliity
Do not take my word for it
Show intellectual curiosity
Before employing anyone try to talk to his last employer

Research what British people say and think of him
These days he goes around scamming inexperienced third world leaders
He tried it with Buhari in 2015 but Buhari was experienced enough to see through his bullshit
I hope Tinubu is too.
He has nothing to offer,he is looking for food.
Bottom line
He is there in his personal capacity for his BELLE
He would have visited Obi or Atiku
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Taba21: 7:15pm On May 23, 2023
Godwin4444:
this thing go pain igbos

They should swallow their pride and join hands together to support Biafra,cos in hundred years coming Igbo cannot rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Fortruth: 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
I feel like crying for the Obidients........ Collecting Wotoporiously back to back.

I feel like using one eye👁️ to cry for them.

Cry for yourself..

England is laughing all the way to your oil for another 4 years since you be common NIGGER LOL
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Ehi101: 7:22pm On May 23, 2023
pls can anyone help me with 1000 naira, am stranded at Gwarinpa in Abuja. i was invited for an interview in Gwarinpa at furniture house. i was told i will start work immediately. i even borrowed money from a petty trader in my street. On getting there i discovered its neo life people. Now i dont have money to go back home.

i live at zuba in Abuja. pls 1k is all i ask, nothing more
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by HussenAdul: 7:34pm On May 23, 2023
All these crayfish looking for where to cashout.
Hardship is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by IVORY2009(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2023
Tony that is expired long ago, that collects bribe and looks for speakership, and talk shows up and down, Tinubu has gone to give him some money too. grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 23, 2023
I hope tinibus Pampers will not soil that sofa oo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On May 23, 2023
Any person wey dey hate this man just dey waste time
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by richie240: 9:03pm On May 23, 2023
Tony Blair -the former prime minister of britain is looking for food grin grin

Even obasanjo sef is made for life how much more Blair. So as Jonathan is getting speaking engagements left and right, he too dey beg for food abi?

Anywayz u guys aren't called 'obidients' for nothing.
cool
Gajagojo:
Tony Blair has nothing to offer
He goes about the Middle EAST looking for speaking opportunities to earn money.
H
He did the same thing with Buhari. Buhari saw through his bullshit and shunned him after the election.
He is looking for food
He is not relevant in his country

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Acekidc4(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2023
Fortruth:

Cry for yourself..

England is laughing all the way to your oil for another 4 years since you be common NIGGER LOL

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Stop typing on hungry stomach.

Makes you incoherent
stop crying with dry Eyes!!!! No one can save you but yourself .
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Christistruth03: 9:08pm On May 23, 2023
They will soon gather for another Bad Belle wailing session
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by abbasajao(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2023
Gbajabiamila will play vital role in the coming administration.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2023
Beautiful indeed lol
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Confirmedzombie: 9:44pm On May 23, 2023
Obi can never meet with people like this. Tinubu got levels whereas obi is just a con man
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 10:10pm On May 23, 2023
richie240:
Tony Blair -the former prime minister of britain is looking for food grin grin

Even obasanjo sef is made for life how much more Blair. So as Jonathan is getting speaking engagements left and right, he too dey beg for food abi?

Anywayz u guys aren't called 'obidients' for nothing.
cool
Actually I am not an Obidient,anything but.
The fact that that is the only explanation you can come up with for my remarks shows you are not engaging your brain.

Yes he is looking for food

It is called greed
People become morbidly obese not because of a food shortage. They can't stop eating for psychological reasons
Do some research on Tony Blair. What does he do for a living?
He was here in the same exact position with Buhari 8 years ago. Buhari was wily enough to see through him. I hope Tinubu is too.

There are Nigerians that wish ANY NIGERIAN president well without having to take sides and then there is the brainless mob like the left and right side of the Yansh They don't think. Reflections of themselves
abusing each other even though they are mirror images
Their brains are furniture

one side Obidients the other side your side.

Tony Blair has not visited us in a long time . Last time Saraki was his friend . I wonder what empty promises he is bringing now.

His country men know him too well
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by TheBillyonaire: 11:04pm On May 23, 2023
Commit to none. Lets rip off the West and go to bed with the East.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by BlackAdams007: 12:29am On May 24, 2023
Acekidc4:

You yourself, are you Presentable??Ask yourself that Million dollar question.
Maybe not, but better than your entire generation, idiot!
Learn to mind your business, comment your own, don't tag me, lovers of evil.
I didn't call you!!!
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Acekidc4(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2023
BlackAdams007:

Maybe not, but better than your entire generation, idiot!
Learn to mind your business, comment your own, don't tag me, lovers of evil.
I didn't call you!!!

Why are you Crying like dis??🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Starhearts: 1:03am On May 24, 2023
DOT in the circle 🔵region will wail till Jesus comes
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nwaetche(m): 1:34am On May 24, 2023
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is a political jobber and failed journalist. He was all over Osho Baba during the election and has to look for another source of income from Tinubu to stay afloat. The Op has opened many threads on same topic. Haba!

Tony Blair is purely a political lobbiest being hired by Tinubu team to market his already discredited and flawed incoming government through his Tony Blair Institute for Global Change.

Although a former Prime minister from Labour as opposed to the current conservative government of Rishi Sunak, he does not represent the UK and he is not even their special envoy to Nigeria.

It is akin to Obasanjo visiting someone in his personal capacity and people claiming that he brought Nigeria endorsement.

We should be circumpect and know that many people in this forum are enlightened.

oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-photos-with-tony-blair-tears-the-internet-apart-as-nigerians-get-excited-over-may-29thphotos/
Source iReporteronline.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by richie240: 6:50am On May 24, 2023
Gajagojo:

Actually I am not an Obidient ,anything
Eyahhhhh.... but u reason like one
cool

but.
The fact that that is the only explanation you can come up with for my remarks shows you are not engaging your brain.

Yes he is looking for food

It is called greed
People become morbidly obese not because of a food shortage. They can't stop eating for psychological reasons
Do some research on Tony Blair. What does he do for a living?
He was here in the same exact position with Buhari 8 years ago. Buhari was wily enough to see through him. I hope Tinubu is too.

There are Nigerians that wish ANY NIGERIAN president well without having to take sides and then there is the brainless mob like the left and right side of the Yansh They don't think. Reflections of themselves
abusing each other even though they are mirror images
Their brains are furniture

one side Obidients the other side your side.

Tony Blair has not visited us in a long time . Last time Saraki was his friend . I wonder what empty promises he is bringing now.

His country men know him too well
,,,,and u are his 'country men' abi?
And is everything said by ur 'countryman' about you true?
Did ur own countrymen not fill the social media space with d false narrative of ur president being a clone imported from sudan? And that makes it true abi?
Shey u see why I said u reason like d 'headless mobs' now?

Una go just open una mouth waaaaaa....like that 'tap' that leaks 'red liquid' 5 days a month
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Dialpad: 10:00am On May 24, 2023
Some people will have heart ache
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Sunshine34(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2023
Tinubu my guy.

Like for Tinubu
Share for Tony Blair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) / Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.