Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair (30734 Views)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by oikirodah(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2023
Tinubu's Photos With Tony Blair Tears The Internet Apart As Nigerians Get Excited Over May 29th

The internet is buzzing with excitement as former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair paid a visit to President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. These photos have ignited a fire of anticipation among Nigerians, especially as the May 29th election draws near.

The meeting between Tinubu and Blair is seen as a crucial step towards strengthening ties between Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Nigerians are thrilled by the prospects of improved diplomacy and cooperation between Nigeria and the UK.

The images capture the warmth and significance of their interaction, leaving Nigerians hopeful for a brighter political landscape. 

This visit not only highlights Tinubu's international standing but also emphasizes the importance of strong global relationships for Nigeria. It serves as a reminder of the nation's position on the world stage and the positive impact such alliances can have on development and growth.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-photos-with-tony-blair-tears-the-internet-apart-as-nigerians-get-excited-over-may-29thphotos/
Source iReporteronline.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
Level dey, men dey. No time for unnecessary wailing! 🤣

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by iammo(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
cool

Tinubu keeps giving his enemies back to back

Well according to WikiLeaks... Foreign Diplomats have been contacting him since 1990s through diplomatic channels and cable

He is the US/UK favourite

If not madness how will you hate a man like Tinubu, fighting for us since NADECO days, Refinery, Lekki Free trade Zone , BRT, Econet Airtel

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Acekidc4(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
I feel like crying for the Obidients........ Collecting Wotoporiously back to back.

I feel like using one eye👁️ to cry for them.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Stop typing on hungry stomach.

Makes you incoherent
Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 years. He's your God and personal savior. He literally owns you.

There's nothing else you can do aside wailing and gnashing ya teeth! 🤣

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Raskimonojendor: 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
Tinubu is ready for the task ahead.

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by oyebanji44: 6:35pm On May 23, 2023
Some people won't sleep to night

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Acekidc4(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Just take a look, truth he's not presentable.

You yourself, are you Presentable??Ask yourself that Million dollar question.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by yamunla(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Godwin4444: 6:40pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Stop typing on hungry stomach.

Makes you incoherent
this thing go pain igbos

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by darling2424(f): 6:40pm On May 23, 2023
Soon no one will be hearing about tinubu

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 6:41pm On May 23, 2023
Tony Blair has nothing to offer
He goes about the Middle EAST looking for speaking opportunities to earn money.
H
He did the same thing with Buhari. Buhari saw through his bullshit and shunned him after the election.
He is looking for food
He is not relevant in his country

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Cooldowntemper: 6:42pm On May 23, 2023
Godwin4444:
this thing go pain igbos

Abi ?
No be small

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by id4sho(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
Balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by slimfit1(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
Tony is not British PM stop wasting your time trying to be recognised.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Throwback: 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
Where the werey wey dey for bush dey find wetin him go steal?

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Houseontherock1: 6:48pm On May 23, 2023
Gajagojo:
Tony Blair has nothing to offer
He goes about the Middle EAST looking to speaking opportunities to earn money.
H
He did the same thing with Buhari. Buhari was through his bullying and shunned him after the election.
He is looking for food
He is not relevant in his country
You have said worse about Baba Adeboye, Woke Soyinka, Joe Biden, Tony Elumelu and many others for either congratulating him or for not insulting him. The only people who matter to you obidients are the people who hate Tinubu. For how long will you live like this? You will allow this hatred to fester for the next eight years? It's really your choice to be or not to be happy

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Jogs1900: 6:51pm On May 23, 2023
This Tinubu is just too connected..At times, everything is not about money.

I expect Mr. Blair to be at the inauguration of Batshettima on May 29th.
Shettima sef knows he has a boss with levels.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 6:52pm On May 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Jogs1900: 6:53pm On May 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
I swear..Tinubu get levels well well.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 7:03pm On May 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Dapson73(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Abi ?
No be small

We've passed this stage. Asiwaju is the President elect and there's nothing anyone could do.

I'm already making plans to take out my Obidient friends to celebrate his Asiwaju on May 29th. All bills on me, if you're Obidient and stay around Lekki - Ajah, inbox me for venue.

I will even buy his official portrait and display in my room anytime soon.

I'm 💯 BATIST.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Cooldowntemper: 7:06pm On May 23, 2023
Dapson73:

We've passed this stage. Asiwaju is the President elect and there's nothing anyone could do.

I'm already making plans to take out my Obidient friends to celebrate his Asiwaju on May 29th. All bills on me, if you're Obidient and stay around Lekki - Ajah, inbox me for venue.

I will even buy his official portrait and display in my room anytime soon.

I'm 💯 BATIST.

With Agbo and cigarettes?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Jogs1900: 7:06pm On May 23, 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Gajagojo: 7:07pm On May 23, 2023
Houseontherock1:

You have said worse about Baba Adeboye, Woke Soyinka, Joe Biden, Tony Elumelu and many more for either congratulating or for not insulting him. The only people who matters to you obidients is a person who hates Tinubu. For how long will you live like this? You will allow this hatred to fester for the next hate years? It's really your choice to be or not be happy
Me where?
Do not be a zombie
Do not make assumptions
I am not an Obidient which only reveals that you have stopped thinking
Go back read what I said about Tony Blair and research it
Research what British people say and think of him
I did not mention Tinubu at all
If I did it would be to advise him to stay away from Tony Blair
He doesn't have anything to offer

Anyhow

Think before talking do not just react

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by gidgiddy: 7:07pm On May 23, 2023
Baba dark blue!
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair by Taba21: 7:10pm On May 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

They are just making noise, making Fool out of themselves.
777 the power behind the Nigeria courts is still the one that endorsed jagaban as president.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Onitsha / Olusola Adeyeye Wants Allowances Of All Politicians Reduced / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.