Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos (42619 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by tonicyril: 6:52pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:
When I hear Yoruba People brag about SW being developed I just laugh

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

People wey don sell their lives and land give Igbos finish

Remove Igbo revenues & taxation from Lagos and see how Lagos fall flat
Phool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On May 24, 2023
Amosun is a failure in Ogun...I.mean a huge failure. Peosple thought he'd fare better than OGD but he was found to be worse. All his fake catch words which he put on billboards in those days of OGD made people think he'd do better so they gave him the mandate which he didn't even deserve in the first place. I remember one of them ĘYIN OMO OGUN, ĘKU IROJU grin.

The moment baba took office, he became a businessman instead of a servant. I remember the free trade zone back then. Instead of him to consolidate the little effort of OGD, knowing fully well that the state's development should be seen as more importamt and paramount than party affiliation, he jettisoned those initiatives of OGD and that of the PDP administration.

There was a day i drove from osun( Ikoyi precisely ) ti cut ibadan off , due to the construction work at iwo road, in which some.motorosts spent nearly one day in traffic. I now found myself at a place called Site 1, from there to Site 2 and then, welcome.to Ogun State in Ijebu igbo. Dangote constructed over 50km Road in that place. He had a plan of building that refinery in Ogun. What happened when Amosun came? He was attacking dangote, saying he had destroyed their roads and should pay compensation..
The roads constructed and tarred by Dangote himself. Then dangote abandoned the remaining portion of the road under construction.

Lagos made a smart move and we can all see the benefits today.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Moh247: 6:54pm On May 24, 2023
Nicenixon:
You can't blame, Abiodun and Amosun are both like Amaechi and Wike. The hatred is just too much.

Asiwaju needs to bring them together, we need peace not all this embarrassing back and fought

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by sonnie10: 6:54pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Am.glad with this story. What people should focus on is that LFTZ isn't the only and first FTZ in Nigeria. Tinubu supporters keep talking about LFTZ and "Tinubus vision" as if it's the first and only time a Free trade zone has been established in Nigeria. There are several FTZs. the hype around Tinubu& LFTZ is misplaced
Calabar had an EFTZ since early 90s
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by obayendo1010(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2023
forgiveness:
What has happened to the 500 hectares? The reason you're not smart or foresighted.

Lagos state gave out theirs on least and are enjoying the benefits today.

The same way sabotaged the Cargo airport but later went to sight it in his senatorial district.

He just focused on one particular zone.
but is best they reserve land for future generations to call home, another dangote will rise again, this is Nigeria once the bar is set, the goal becomes reachable....someone will try to match this feet soon our prayer should be against monopoly from FG.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Sablexxxtoons: 6:57pm On May 24, 2023
masseratti:
Nice matured response.. No insult hurling, everything is clear.. Nice one Mr Amosun... Abiodun please just wake up.

I swear I like the writeup, very cultured except for some jabs in the beginning. Let animals sit and see how humans do things.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Simao88(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

Una no dey tire. Igbo dis, Igbo dat. Nawao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by virginchaser(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2023
I won't be shy to say we missed Amosun.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by merits(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

See this mumu, drugs peddlers dey brag.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by AmazingELixir: 7:06pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

undecided undecided undecided

Young man what exactly is your problem...it is people like you that are causing problems all over the place for peace loving Igbo sons and daughters.

If they check carefully I'm sure you cannot buy a second hand bicycle for yourself.

Rest kwanu Mr. Developer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by bolademi(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=Bobloco post=123341425][/quote]

Ibikunle Amosu is a big liar. Olusegun Agagu constructed road to link Olokonla and Ogun state governor refused to construct their own part of the road. Both olusegun mimiko and ibikunle Amosu killed the project.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Omenlon: 7:08pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

if you people can develop Lagos this much why don't you people try and develop your states same way, it will be good for all of us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by JaredH: 7:08pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

it is talks like this that makes us to attack igbos and burn your shops in lagos ..

If we burn one market now, you gorillas will come and cry here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Kukutenla: 7:16pm On May 24, 2023
HEBEI:
Crying over spilled milk undecided lipsrsealed undecided

But, Lagos state is still a Yoruba state. So stop that noise.

The only people that mumu pass mumu na River State people.
Do you have the facts to back up the claim of sycophants that a "certain" Rivers governor rejected the refinery project
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Omenlon: 7:20pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Am.glad with this story. What people should focus on is that LFTZ isn't the only and first FTZ in Nigeria. Tinubu supporters keep talking about LFTZ and "Tinubus vision" as if it's the first and only time a Free trade zone has been established in Nigeria. There are several FTZs. the hype around Tinubu& LFTZ is misplaced
what has come out of others?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Kukutenla: 7:21pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Exactly!! The first state initiative FTZ was actually in Calabar under Donald Duke. The edge that of Lagos has is the fact that it's the commercial centre of the country where business booms easily and not all this sycophantic hypes.
Take for example, Oyo state has an inland dry port as at 2007. Kaduna got one around 2015 or so. Meanwhile, Lagos deep seaport is yet to be completed with all the resources available but the sycophants will still tell you Tinubu don it!!
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Appeaceomo: 7:21pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Your brain is right at your anus, your stupidity get mentors like those indigeous Governors of Abia state who can build a state government house for more than 2 decades and as well as discipleship like fool's who can not do business and grow in their father's land but only to returned their corpses there as grave yard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Kukutenla: 7:22pm On May 24, 2023
Omenlon:
what has come out of others?
So you're saying Lekki FTZ has a boom because it was started by Tinubu. Are you even aware it's basically privately run?
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by fuke(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

50 Nigerians arrested for Drug.
All Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Kukutenla: 7:24pm On May 24, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Being a Senator, you use the Title for a Life Time.

A Governor can only add "Ex" before the Governor Title after leaving Office.

And since we are a people in love with Titles and the Senator designate doesn't come with an "Ex", they prefer the Senator.
He's still a sitting Senator by the way. And he was Senator before becoming gov
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by wolebest: 7:30pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Your ignorance no get grade.

Go to Lagos and Ogun state you will see what they call industries where real production takes place and not Igbo buying and selling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Kukutenla: 7:30pm On May 24, 2023
One Segzy19 even claimed Amosun personally destroyed Dangote's goods
May God forgive this lying sycophants

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by jersey4: 7:42pm On May 24, 2023
Mr Dapo should focus on salvaging the rest of his term as the governor and stop playing blame games.
Ogun is far behind in infrastructural development compared to neighboring states.
Ogun is presently to Lagos, what Kogi is to Abuja. Ogun and Kogi are both grossly underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by timilehin007(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

This wailing will do you no good. It’s as simple as ABC, educate the igbos to stop developing Lagos, tell them to move their resources to the East, no matter how you check it, Lagos is Yoruba land, Yoruba owns Lagos. It’s stupid and unreasonable for anyone in his right senses to use his hard earn resources to build another man’s land. They should start considering Biafra as the next best resort and move back to East. I mean no harm and come in peace

6 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 7:45pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Even nairaland sef na una do am... Ayinwerey... Okanyinonibale

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by iamdapsyj(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2023
datola:
The two indolent Governors of Ogun state.

Between Amosun and Daru Dapo, I don't know who is worse.

Let the truth come out to expose the greed of the so called leaders.

Don't even compare Amosun and Dapo Abiodun. Amosun is miles far better than Dapo. Though Amosun had his own imperfections but you see this "eleyi" is a total failure....

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by hallowswit: 7:50pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Werey man! What is the value of your share in this Igbo acquisition, or that of your father? I hope you've eaten cos you are obviously frustrated and just trying to comfort yourself with unfounded narrative.

Chest beating is for peeps with low self-esteem. Empty drum makes the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2023
Kukutenla:

He's still a sitting Senator by the way. And he was Senator before becoming gov

I know.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by dapadawee: 8:02pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Mad dog. I pity people who look up to you. They will get nothing. You are so full of hatred. Show me one eastern state that is better than Ogun state
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Unperturbedpota: 8:02pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

You are a very uncivilized tout for insulting them this way.

I am sure you are a stark iliterate too. Stupid boy. Tomorrow you will make them think all Obidients are crude touts like you

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Menclothing: 8:02pm On May 24, 2023
You gave a whole refinery 500 hec

When a small Lagos gave over 2000 hectare
You not ashamed of your lie

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by basadenet: 8:03pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

I am sure you must be an igbo man. Is Lagos not part of South West? Well, i will advise the igbos to relocate to their South East region to develop it and leave our south Western for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.