Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos (42622 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Segzy19: 8:07pm On May 24, 2023
Common be sensible and use your brian! Did I mention any name in my comment? Ode oponu!

You mentioned the name in your comment...
And how has my comment affected you? It seems to have taken away your peace. Why are you so agitated? Got any skeleton?

Kukutenla:
One Segzy19 even claimed Amosun personally destroyed Dangote's goods
May God forgive this lying sycophants
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by lexy2014: 8:08pm On May 24, 2023
Omenlon:
what has come out of others?

the things they were set up to accomplish. it will also interest you to note that LFTZ isnt the only free zone in lagos. there are two others which are privately owned

https://sifreezone.com/

http://www.ladol.com/ladol-free-zone/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by lexy2014: 8:08pm On May 24, 2023
sonnie10:

Calabar had an EFTZ since early 90s

very true
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Lukuluku69(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:
When I hear Yoruba People brag about SW being developed I just laugh

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

People wey don sell their lives and land give Igbos finish

Remove Igbo revenues & taxation from Lagos and see how Lagos fall flat

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Roger3D(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Abiodun can look at getting investors from Nigeria to come and invest in resources in Ogun state and stop complaining like a babe. Amosun we saw what you did to Kemi Adeosun, see how you let the only good thing in that Buhari government go for nothing only to get a brain dead woman to replace her.
Kemi Adeosun is a criminal who committed perjury by lying about her NYSC status. That's why she was sacked. A criminal can't serve in the cabinet and that's why she was sacked
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by monogram: 8:15pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

lol. How is this about lagos and igbos? Is something wrong? By the way. Go through the lists of companies in lagos and there is your answer.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by lexy2014: 8:18pm On May 24, 2023
Kukutenla:

Exactly!! The first state initiative FTZ was actually in Calabar under Donald Duke. The edge that of Lagos has is the fact that it's the commercial centre of the country where business booms easily and not all this sycophantic hypes.
Take for example, Oyo state has an inland dry port as at 2007. Kaduna got one around 2015 or so. Meanwhile, Lagos deep seaport is yet to be completed with all the resources available but the sycophants will still tell you Tinubu don it!!

many dont know these things. they dont even know that there are two privately owned free zones in lagos apart from LFTZ.

even the blue rail, they prematurely commissioned it for election. up till now, it isnt working. unfortunately, some people are too blind to see the truth right in front of them
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Ayatullah(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2023
@fairlove aka Angel

Please post the Lab. Test Result of your test, then state the name of the drugs recommended for you with the costs.

Meanwhile, I advise all Nairalanders to go into special prayers for fairlove while waiting for her Lab. Test Result and prescriptions.

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Kukutenla: 8:23pm On May 24, 2023
Segzy19:
Common be sensible and use your brian! Did I mention any name in my comment? Ode oponu!

You mentioned the name in your comment...
And how has my comment affected you? It seems to have taken away your peace. Why are you so agitated? Got any skeleton?

Shameless lying troll
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Jack500: 8:43pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

You are supposed to be shot on sight, useless thing

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2023
Can you imagine an Igbo guy commenting too despite coming from a desert region.

Many of them here claimed their blodas developed Lagos but couldn't develop their region. They celebrate their failed political leaders but find joy in condemning Yoruba leaders. I pity all of you na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by favor914: 8:47pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Who begged you to come to Lagos State, Incoherent Wailer?
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by HRMK: 8:55pm On May 24, 2023
IF ALL YOU CONTROL IN OLOKOLA IS 14.5%,YOUR EXPLANATION LOOKS REASONABLE ENOUGH!NOW TO ISSUE OF INFRASTRUCTURES!CAN YOU COMPARE THE BRIDGES IN ABEOKUTA WITH THE TOYS IN IJEBU ODE WHERE TRUCKS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE?THE ONLY PLACE YOU TOOK CARE OF AS GOV WAS ABEOKUTA BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM THERE!!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by zoedew: 9:01pm On May 24, 2023
Medicine after death! Takes by moonlight😳What has become of Agbara Industrial Estate?
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by gabbasin(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2023
I don't believe neither Dapo Abiodun nor Amosun, politicians are blatant liers. Never trust nor believe them. They make noise about achievements that are never there.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Reference(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2023
When democracy does not work well this is the result.
When government is 'personalised' the actors become the victims.
When government business is not conducted with transparency anything can be claimed.
Nigerians including their leaders will continue to struggle with this thing called democracy until they gain knowledge and learn to play by the rules.

Mr Amosun sir.
The most important decisions of your government such as these should have been the bread and butter of the legislature not yours. You propose they debate and you come to an agreement on the best way forward possible. Then you need not explain to the 'people' because their representatives will have been part of your final decision. That is the simple way democracy works.
But when you claim as a leader to lead a blind, deaf and dumb citizenry you set yourself up for a posterity backlash.
Who are you explaining to?

How will the common, average citizen of Ogun not have known what transpired in the whole incident of such magnitude to have warranted this.

But I guess it is not your fault. The citizens have so cheapened themselves. All they care about is propaganda and a few handouts. All they know is to 'vote and win and boast'. The serious business of governance is not their business so you did not deem it fit to involve them in what has turned out to be a serious issue.

Now, typical of the African you and them are all wailing. When all this could have been avoided by simply attending to the dictates of democracy which is: 'for the people, by the people'. And you will not have cared to take the blame because whatever decision you made will have been that of 'the people'.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by juman(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2023
In short, amosun and abiodun chased dangote away from ogun state.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Orlarmeday(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Ọri ẹ ti yi
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On May 24, 2023
Blame game or what between the predecessor and successor?
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Vernor(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

Your mumu is unparallel pls tell us all where igbos dominate that the revenue is more than the industrial areas, since you have. Where in your entire east even your dirtiest market ariara market don't generate what mile 12 is generating.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Segzy19: 10:00pm On May 24, 2023
I know you are being sarcastic here.... 😆
taylor89:

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Josephkabila12: 10:06pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:

see this mumu ibo saying trash 🗑️ just like his ibo forefathers. Abeokuta, Shagamu, Ijebu-ode, Ota, Agbara, Sango, Mowe, Ibafo, e.t.c all in Ogun state all this begger ibos are in this cities. ibo bunch of hateful tribe and ungrateful tribe
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Segzy19: 10:11pm On May 24, 2023
Pele! I see you are so pained by my comment...

Kukutenla:

Shameless lying troll
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by slimfit1(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2023
Roger3D:
Kemi Adeosun is a criminal who committed perjury by lying about her NYSC status. That's why she was sacked. A criminal can't serve in the cabinet and that's why she was sacked

But a terrorist can be minister of digital economy?
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Fujiyama: 10:34pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:
Amosun we saw what you did to Kemi Adeosun, see how you let the only good thing in that Buhari government go for nothing only to get a brain dead woman to replace her.

^^^
grin

Good thing? Good thing?! What exactly did she do that was good?

She and Salisu Buhari (from way back) are from the same school of certificate forgery. That's all she will be remembered for.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2023
Ogun state that's nothing to write home about.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Styluss: 10:43pm On May 24, 2023
just imagine, i have always been defending you igbos, but i dont think you are worth defending with this trash
taylor89:

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by masseratti: 11:02pm On May 24, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

I swear I like the writeup, very cultured except for some jabs in the beginning. Let animals sit and see how humans do things.
yeah.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by masseratti: 11:16pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

many dont know these things. they dont even know that there are two privately owned free zones in lagos apart from LFTZ.

even the blue rail, they prematurely commissioned it for election. up till now, it isnt working. unfortunately, some people are too blind to see the truth right in front of them
not like am defending you guys but, this refinery is also prematurely commissioned... Am not even sure it can start producing this year ending.. Same thing Tinubu did with teslim Balogun stadium, he commission it when it was not ready.. Although Fashola completed it tho.. Nd in a way I will say kudo to Tinubu fro taking the stadium from 20% to 85% when he left.. The stadium was left at its state from 1988 to =2007.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Ale878900(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2023
Your foolishness na pro max. Why can't u guys stay in ur state & develop it? is it by force to come to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Ale878900(m): 12:50am On May 25, 2023
@ taylor89
Your foolishness na pro max. Why can't u guys stay in ur state & develop it? is it by force to come to Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector / Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning / When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.