Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos (42611 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Diligent1(f): 1:00am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:
When I hear Yoruba People brag about SW being developed I just laugh

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

People wey don sell their lives and land give Igbos finish

Remove Igbo revenues & taxation from Lagos and see how Lagos fall flat
This is a stupid and foolish statement, go and ask your fellow igbo people who are their major customers that buy their products, it is Yoruba people. I have worked with igbos for almost 7 years and I know what I am typing.
You must be stupid for this statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by AdGaJo(m): 1:24am On May 25, 2023
9jatriot:
Good.

These are the kinds of discussions I want us to be having in this nation. Everyone being held to account for their time in office and told to explain what their role was in either bring investment or driving them away.

Also the type of investment you attracted to your state.

You have sense. Like, I love the fact that Amosun gave a brief stewardship report. Dapo Abiodun playing the blame game is definitely not a wise thing to do. He doesn't know the kinda office he's occupying yet
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Ilaje1: 3:10am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

Oga it’s only Lagos that’s developed in SW and that development in Lagos is only the Igbo dominating part of the Lagos

Go to Yoruba dominated places in Lagos u no fit collect food eat from their hand

If I see a Yoruba building in Lagos i must know. No matter how expensive the building is I’ll know it’s a Yoruba man building

Yoruba Ronu Yoruba Ronu if no be Igbos wey dey buy land any exorbitant price how many yoruba fit buy a plot of land in Lekki for 100million

You are very foolish if you don't know that people migrate to economically viable place, reason y'all are all over Nigeria looking for prospective place to sell your wares. All tribes are in Lagos paying tax. If you ilks leave Lagos, others will take the positions. However hunger go kill you and your ilks, reason you can't leave the place.

Lagos used to be very cool until the influx of Igbos. Went to Mile 2, Festac to Volks in Ojo, to Okoko last month. Mile 2 and Festac were like abroad in late 80s to early 90, those were sights to beyond. Then Festac 77, later called Durban Hotel was the Eko hotel of that time. Then Ojo in general (from Volkswagen to LASU) was a serene environment, the influx of Igbos have turned those places to ghetto. Mile 2 estate and Festac are now refused dumb. Igbos have bastardized that place. That corridor, Mile 2 to Badagry used to be expensive than Lekki, was yhe fastest growing then, they have turned it to Anambra or Abia. I will not suprise if they are doing the same to Lekki, with influx olosho girls from the east in Lekki and their drug pusher guys, they would soon turn Lekki to Allen Avenue if they haven't done that already. They turned Allen to Ashawo joint. They are doing the same to other SW states. They are everywhere like parasites constituting nuisance to the host communities all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Ilaje1: 3:22am On May 25, 2023
bolademi:

Ibikunle Amosu is a big liar. Olusegun Agagu constructed road to link Olokonla and Ogun state governor refused to construct their own part of the road. Both olusegun mimiko and ibikunle Amosu killed the project.

Just saying rubbish. Which road did Agagu construct to link Olokola? I agree that Mimiko and Amosu kill the project for whatever reason known to them.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by faceLAGOS: 3:33am On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Bobloco post=123341425][/quote]

F00ls!!!

Only to talk talk.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by faceLAGOS: 3:35am On May 25, 2023
Ilaje1:

You are very foolish if you don't know that people migrate to economically viable place, reason y'all are all over Nigeria looking for prospective place to sell your wares. All tribes are in Lagos paying tax. If you ilks leave Lagos, others will take the positions. However hunger go kill you and your ilks, reason you can't leave the place.

Lagos used to be very cool until the influx of Igbos. Went to Mile 2, Festac to Volks in Ojo, to Okoko last month. Mile 2 and Festac were like abroad in late 80s to early 90, those were sights to beyond. Then Festac 77, later called Durban Hotel was the Eko hotel of that time. Then Ojo in general (from Volkswagen to LASU) was a serene environment, the influx of Igbos have turned those places to ghetto. Mile 2 estate and Festac are now refused dumb. Igbos have bastardized that place. That corridor, Mile 2 to Badagry used to be expensive than Lekki, was yhe fastest growing then, they have turned it to Anambra or Abia. I will not suprise if they are doing the same to Lekki, with influx olosho girls from the east in Lekki and their drug pusher guys, they would soon turn Lekki to Allen Avenue if they haven't done that already. They turned Allen to Ashawo joint. They are doing the same to other SW states. They are everywhere like parasites constituting nuisance to the host communities all over Nigeria.

That’s what you do to what isn’t yours.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

This is not what we need right now
Talks as these are not healthy for the unity of Nigeria
Please stop
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by abuhusna1: 5:16am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

Why ibo not developing their state's. Stop lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 5:17am On May 25, 2023
AdGaJo:

You have sense. Like, I love the fact that Amosun gave a brief stewardship report. Dapo Abiodun playing the blame game is definitely not a wise thing to do. He doesn't know the kinda office he's occupying yet

Read carefully you will see the bone of contention that took the intervention of Gen. Obasanjo and Oba Adetona. Somehow I think Dapo must be right ✅️
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Renman: 5:19am On May 25, 2023
Ilaje1:

But most of what he said is the truth!!!
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Renman: 5:20am On May 25, 2023
abuhusna1:

Why ibo not developing their state's. Stop lying
But most of what he said is the truth!!!
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2023
gabbasin:
I don't believe neither Dapo Abiodun nor Amosun, politicians are blatant liers. Never trust nor believe them. They make noise about achievements that are never there.

They are both speaking thru their media hands and can deny whatever was said
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Jidejydes(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2023
So OGD is the best governor so far in your terms! 🤣
It's very easy to know you don't stay around in Ogun state!
Literally everyone knows here even with your sole description of Amosun"in your terms" as a business man! I would like you to know that amosun worked with the vision of future benefits!
There's a lot this man has accomplished
Ogun state was literally top 3 in areas of industrialization, GDP, infrastructure and the likes during his tenure!
Here you are saying the worse governor so far is Amosun even when we never had a single flyover bridge in Ogun state during OGD tenure
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by clearcrystal: 6:30am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

You mean lands that your people bought with drug money?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by akokaite(m): 6:39am On May 25, 2023
So, You are the one. Someone told me this on Tuesday May 23rd, 2023 and I thought he was lying.

Senator sir, I didn’t believe all you said because politicians can lie to the extent that they can call white color a black color.

This is bad! Because, that community would have been blessed by now. My dear wife came from that city.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Samtob90(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

Ori e ti Daru, it is bastard that leaves his homes to develop another man's home. You also develop Ogun, ondo and oyo. If not madness, why would you leave your land wrenched and be developing another man's land. Everywhere you people go, it is a curse for una, you are rejected in South Africa, Ghana and every part of Nigeria. I now see why the Hausa dealt with you back in the 60's

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by jheaboiy(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

I'm still yet to understand you..
It's a easy tinz, if u think it was the igbos that developed Lagos.. then, leave Lagos na and go to your bamboo village na..Una dey pollute Lagos sef
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Nobody: 7:29am On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Bobloco post=123341425][/quote]

Amosun, I am also a stakeholder in Ogun State that was why I mounted opposition against you seriously in your second tenure when you were impoverishing our State with debts.

As an Ijebu man, I don't see anything meaningful in your junk which you put up as your defence. Egba will always be Egba just like that old good for nothing man who wanted to establish LNG company at Olokola towards the end of his tenure.

There is no difference between what Dapo Abiodun said and the junk you wrote here. You only helped me to know that Dapo Abiodun is very correct. I never knew Dapo Abiodun represented Ogun State in that deal. Kemi Adeosun was just an observer. Dapo is a businessman and a man of no easy means. As a businessman and and investor , Dapo knows what transpired between himself, you and Dangote. The three of you know what happened. Dangote is a businessman and will not come out to tell his own story.

Amosun, somebody said you are a shrewd and cunning businessman. A Chartered Accountant who is an expert in Financial deals. Out of your selfishness, you made Dangote to move the Refinery to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Angel55555(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

Another deluded 🤡
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by shinealight(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2023
So if the Federal Government owns 51% in the Lagos-based Refinery while Dangote owns only 20% equity, how come the enterprise is now named Dangote Refineries as if Dangote has majority shareholding. Can somebody enlighten us on this anomaly please?
Is it a matter of dipping the Quran in the Atlantic ocean?
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Reference(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2023
babaolofin:

Amosun, I am also a stakeholder in Ogun State that was why I mounted opposition against you seriously in your second tenure when you were impoverishing our State with debts.

As an Ijebu man, I don't see anything meaningful in your junk which you put up as your defence. Egba will always be Egba just like that old good for nothing man who wanted to establish LNG company at Olokola towards the end of his tenure.

There is no difference between what Dapo Abiodun said and the junk you wrote here. You only helped me to know that Dapo Abiodun is very correct. I never knew Dapo Abiodun represented Ogun State in that deal. Kemi Adeosun was just an observer. Dapo is a businessman and a man of no easy means. As a businessman and and investor , Dapo knows what transpired between himself, you and Dangote. The three of you know what happened. Dangote is a businessman and will not come out to tell his own story.

Amosun, somebody said you are a shrewd and cunning businessman. A Chartered Accountant who is an expert in Financial deals. Out of your selfishness, you made Dangote to move the Refinery to Lagos.

This is exactly what I am saying.
This is how democracy rolls in Nigeria.
Decisions affecting the citizens are hidden from the citizens who are at the receiving end of such.
Our kind of democracy is one in which just one, two or three people decide and execute, often from their personal, parochial perspective. How will corruption ever end. Structure is the key.

Look at what happened over the course of the out going regime at the Federal level. They have taken what I call 'personal' economic decisions throughout but the effects are felt by all with attending high inflation and rampaging poverty > instability > insecurity. And I say personal because such decisions of such magnitude were never robustly debated by parliament to see the effects and possibly thrash out alternative courses of action. No, it is just what a few want, that happens in this country.

So Nigerians had better wake up and educate themselves on how their country is run. Democracy is not polling and elections. Winners and swearing in. The work of democracy is not a destination, but a journey of serious citizen advocacy. You employ a person and monitor what he is doing step by step, correcting and directing along the way until your personal objectives (as citizens) are met, not his alone.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Renman: 8:15am On May 25, 2023
Ilaje1:

But most of what he said is the truth!!
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

True. Go to Ogun State. Go to ogijo and it's environs. You will see more than 30 full capacity steel industries. Yet no development. Especially that ogijo side... That place looks depressing.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On May 25, 2023
Reference:

This is exactly what I am saying.
This is how democracy rolls in Nigeria.
Decisions affecting the citizens are hidden from the citizens who are at the receiving end of such.
Our kind of democracy is one in which just one, two or three people decide and execute, often from their personal, parochial perspective. How will corruption ever end. Structure is the key.

Look at what happened over the course of the out going regime at the Federal level. They have taken what I call 'personal' economic decisions throughout but the effects are felt by all with attending high inflation and rampaging poverty > instability > insecurity. And I say personal because such decisions of such magnitude were never robustly debated by parliament to see the effects and possibly thrash out alternative courses of action. No, it is just what a few want, that happens in this country.

So Nigerians had better wake up and educate themselves on how their country is run. Democracy is not polling and elections. Winners and swearing in. The work of democracy is not a destination, but a journey of serious citizen advocacy. You employ a person and monitor what he is doing step by step, correcting and directing along the way until your personal objectives (as citizens) are met, not his alone.

You are 100% correct. The situation is very terrible and I cannot see any solution in the nearest future. Imagine what transpired under this government in this second tenure. It is a bazaar where Ministers and cliques are struggling to get as much loot as they can get.

Chief Sulaimon Adegunwa the Chairman of Sterling Bank and a captain of Industries is from that area. We have Oba Otudeko ( Honeywell Groups), Mike Adenuga, Fola Adeola, etc, they were all blackened out. They got to know in the media that the Refinery would have been in that place. About 99% of the villagers both in Ogun & Ondo State got to know through the media. Somebody who knows Amosun very well because he worked in his Chartered Accounting Firm several years back said Amosun cannot discuss deal on behalf of Ogun State without having a personal share in that refinery and the share capital would be funded by Ogun State share. He said Amosun is a very shrewd and cunning businessman. I think the terms are not Godfearing and fair to Ogun villagers that is why Dangote relocated. Dangote cannot come out to tell his story.

Dapo Abiodun and Amosun are businessmen. They know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by kwamerayban(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

Mumu bigot, what’s the correlation of this topic with what you spew

1 Like

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by Exceed15: 11:02am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

I don't eat in Yoruba restaurants. God forbid.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:56am On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

God punish the two useless ediots that brought you lunaticc to this world.
All of you should go and develop your red mud region if e sure for you.
Mad people who develop other people’s land but leave theirs in shambles.
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 11:57am On May 25, 2023
kwamerayban:
Mumu bigot, what’s the correlation of this topic with what you spew

Ogun killl you if you don’t leave SW and go back to your cave.
Eleribu…who wants to sell food to a hair monekey from baby factory?

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by XAUBulls: 1:04pm On May 25, 2023
There'll be another opportunity to make huge investments. Ondo and Ogun States have huge bitumen reserves within the Nigerian Bitumen Belt which stretches from Edo, Ondo, Ogun, and Lagos States. So work on that.

The deep seaport construction is due to begin in Ondo State as well because it has been approved by the Federal Government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by atobs4real(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2023
taylor89:

carry the millions to your eastern part and buy land to build a standard / befitting building. Developer
Re: Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos by bolademi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ilaje1:

Just saying rubbish. Which road did Agagu construct to link Olokola? I agree that Mimiko and Amosu kill the project for whatever reason known to them.

What do u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.