Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale (34642 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Lure Peter Obi To Labour Party From PDP - Reno Omokri / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Hellonearth: 11:01am On May 25, 2023
Then go and stop the tribunal
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by AutoConsult: 11:02am On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Beer parlour talks....run along
You are unintelligent 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by mrvitalis(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
so why are the Anambrians running to Lagos for greener pastures?

Even PO himself ran to Lagos.
Which anambranians are running to Lagos exactly ?

The successful business men who wants to expand and that's simply because of the federal government concentration of government Infrastructure in Lagos

Name one Igbo man in the top 100 richest Igbo men that started in Lagos ....I dare you name one

South west has always been hostile to Igbos ...north has produced Igbo billionaires who started with nothing, south south has , many ...south west hasn't

All of them in Lagos today came to Lagos as billionaires from coschsris to pinnacle to saplate to next oil to orange drugs , to emzor , to landmark to zinox ...name one oga
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Nobody: 11:05am On May 25, 2023
livinbygrace:

Don’t worry ,Obi would be compensated and appointed as the Minister for Youth Affairs
All I want is a better Nigeria that is close to what is obtained in the west and developed African countries.

To achieve such level of development, it must start from the leader

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Jevica: 11:19am On May 25, 2023
rubbish
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by placeofallure(f): 11:27am On May 25, 2023
fuckJones:

from tinubu will not win primary to tinubu will not win general election to tinubu will not be swear in to tinubu will be remove.
obituary are the most confused followers, Friday is tomorrow shocked shocked

Aiye lo n se won.

They're under a spell otherwise known as "Terrestrial Manipulations"

Deluded people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DCONE1(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2023
001Lagos:
Nonsense thread
e pain am 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 11:31am On May 25, 2023
garfield1:

You implied that tinubu losing osun and Lagos means he's unpopular and lost.i am telling you that obj lost the entire SW and still won well because he had one major opponent.
Buhari didn't really rig for tinubu.he was more or less neutral.inec didn't do much rigging except the adhoc staffs.however you look at it,tinubu won.the key was in the north and he got the north

And he got the North because of...
BUHARI AND INEC!!!!
Without them, no way Tinubu could have beaten Atiku in the North. No combination of Nigerian politicians can beat Buhari in the North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by kayode4arch: 11:35am On May 25, 2023
U really need serious brain surgery guy, up till now u still dey shout mandate
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Second, they created phamtom forgery charge against Abure....to no avail.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Fourth..they went to Washington DC to accuse Obi of treason

Fifth, they brought Lamidi Apapa from nowhere to cause confusion ..it failed.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

Seven they brought Calistus Okafor since Apapa has failed.

Calistus is not gaining traction so they wanna bring Tinubu funding.

These people know that Obi is coming!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Judolisco(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Without obi Atiku would have won.
if obi ran under pdp with Atiku’s support... Obi would have won... Selfishness killed all of them... Including kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 11:38am On May 25, 2023
casualobserver:

There is a reason why certain people are serial winners and others are serial losers. Some take responsibility, asses where they went wrong while others don’t and blame others. Tinubu got 8.7m votes PDP (Atiku, Obi, Kwakwanso). Got over 15m and yet you lost but sure feel free to blame INEC.

In 2015, in an era of unbridled rigging, Tinubu did not blame INEC, instead he went to Buhari as well as certain elements in PDP, ANP and said even though we don’t see eyes to eye, let’s join hands and send these people packing….the rest is history. You decided the best way to win an election was to decimate the opposition…well done!

Stop being naive. Nigerian politics doesn't go like that. Jonathan was an aberration. He DECIDED to go. No other incumbent Nigerian president of modern era could have lost election. Buhari could have kept winning elections till he died. Nigerian presidential elections that are just about scripted!
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 11:41am On May 25, 2023
garfield1:

He had only one major opponent.in 1979 when there were three major opponents,shagari lost Kano,Abuja and Lagos massively

Every president till Tinubu had gotten 25% of Abuja
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 11:43am On May 25, 2023
favor914:
Just like he got 25% in Gombe, or Zamfara, so what is the big deal in getting 25% in Abuja?

Abuja is where he'd be living for 4 years
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by casualobserver: 11:44am On May 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Stop being naive. Nigerian politics doesn't go like that. Jonathan was an aberration. He DECIDED to go. No other incumbent Nigerian president of modern era could have lost election. Buhari could have kept winning elections till he died. Nigerian presidential elections that are just about scripted!

You suffer from an acute lack of intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by QuotaSystems: 11:48am On May 25, 2023
seunH:
"You don’t bring dice to a chess game" please can I steal this?

Absolutely 👍🏽

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by sirdick17: 11:49am On May 25, 2023
QuotaSystems:
Without seizing the SS/SE traditional PDP votes from Atiku using Obi, it would have been difficult if not impossible for Tinubu to win, especially with the extreme disenchantment with the APC due to the hardship from the naira & fuel shortage crisis.

Without Elupee, PDP would have won the SE,SS,NE and a good chunk of the NC & SW.

The other side of this story is how Tinubu effectively deployed Kwankwaso to suck up the nearly 1 million votes that would have accrued to PDP in Kano without making a dent on the final result.
You don’t bring dice to a chess game.

This is so true

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Prince111111: 11:54am On May 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I don't know about the funding part but what I know is that Peter Obi made Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

You are wasting your time if you are arguing it.
that is the plain truth. Obi would actually reflect on how he left PDP through PAT because he is a very wise Man. I see him coming back to PDP ahead of 2027.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by TemmyT002(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2023
Ejo le fẹ ro
He won and he must enter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Shattuck(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2023
livinbygrace:

Yes OBi,had more followership in Kano,kaduna,Kastina ,Borno,Sokoto and all other core northern states.
neither did tinubu, but obi had the largest support base in Southern Nigeria, while tinubu does not even have a base not even his so called Lagos or osun state.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Okwyjesus(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2023
lexylaw40:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/24/how-president-elect-tinubu-funded-peter-obis-campaign-reduce-winning-chances-atiku-oyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKz3QMbG1M

PDP should insist on NW ticket for SP to produce parallel Muslim top 4 or 5.

It will be good for campaign next election season. Just three years from now.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by mcdokwe(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2023
that's supposing that everyone who chose Obi, wot have automatically gone for Atiku ahead of Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Karnice600: 12:24pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 12:35pm On May 25, 2023
Judolisco:
if obi ran under pdp with Atiku’s support... Obi would have won... Selfishness killed all of them... Including kwankwaso

Not true at all. Without Buhari and INEC non of them would have won. The whole thing was scripted by the cabal
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by AMI3(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
obi pave way for tinubu
How many ballots boxes did u snatched?
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 12:41pm On May 25, 2023
casualobserver:

You suffer from an acute lack of intellect.

Tell me who would have beaten Buhari and INEC and how. Or tell me if Obi or Atiku were in APC and had Buhari and INEC backing, in an election scripted by the cabal, how they would have lost
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by lexylaw40: 12:42pm On May 25, 2023
Karnice600:

Who be this agbero?
Alomo bitters inspired nonsense
chairman, that's your new president. Ok
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Eastlandx: 12:46pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Like I said, no worries!

You’ll soon understand when it when you see Pat Utomi with the President!
Bunch of Clowns 😂😂
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by casualobserver: 12:52pm On May 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Tell me who would have beaten Buhari and INEC and how. Or tell me if Obi or Atiku were in APC and had Buhari and INEC backing, in an election scripted by the cabal, how they would have lost

It is in my interest for you to continue to wallow in your delusions, the longer you remain delusional blaming others for your self inflicted errors the longer you remain out of power and quite frankly I want you far away from Aso rock. Atiku did not learn from 2019, he lost again, Obi did not learn from 2019 or 2023 and he will lose again. So yeah it’s all the fault of INEC, Buhari, etc etc, nothing to do with your tactical and strategic blunders. Like I said PDP got 15m votes in this election, APC lost 6m votes (from 14.6 in 2019 to 8.7m in 2023) and they still won. I don’t understand how a ruling party rigs an election and loses almost half of its votes and the opposition increases its votes by almost 50%…. but I’m sure you do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:54pm On May 25, 2023
livinbygrace:

Propaganda Indeed!Most you should think with your brain ..Here is the simple analysis for even a primary two pupil.

Initially.
Apc =55%
PDP=45%
Later
Apc=55%
Pdp=LP,NNPP,PDP,G5-governors
And you still expect opposition to win?
Abeg time to form another MMM ,plenty Muguns Dey Nigeria

Seriously I really don't know where I am suppose to respond to your garbage. Even when I mentioned that the strategy was because APC governors were more and that the propaganda that he paid Utomi was just to white wash people. Look at the bolded part of your response. Is it not the same point you're making? So what's your point?
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:56pm On May 25, 2023
favor914:
You even tried in responding to that oblivious minded agadinaagwuofe.

I purposely don't want to engage you stooges cos everything to you is tribalism. I don't owe you any response so stop mentioning me.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Sigmundbest: 1:02pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Second, they created phamtom forgery charge against Abure....to no avail.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Fourth..they went to Washington DC to accuse Obi of treason

Fifth, they brought Lamidi Apapa from nowhere to cause confusion ..it failed.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

Seven they brought Calistus Okafor since Apapa has failed.

Calistus is not gaining traction so they wanna bring Tinubu funding.

These people know that Obi is coming! Coming to aba, delusional mumu

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:02pm On May 25, 2023
livinbygrace:

It’s now I understand why they say most of our graduates are not employable .

You're just a dumb attention seeker. Even when you end up supporting exactly what I said that BAT strategy was using the APC Governors who are more in number so why mentioning me again to type all these tripe. The propaganda of BAT sponsoring Prof Utomi is to white wash people his strategy is simply to rely on APC Governors to deliver him through rigging and any means. If you don't like my assertion go and hit your head on a pole. Graduates not employable indeed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch / Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.