Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale (34652 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Lure Peter Obi To Labour Party From PDP - Reno Omokri / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by commoditiesnig: 4:00pm On May 25, 2023
lexylaw40:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/24/how-president-elect-tinubu-funded-peter-obis-campaign-reduce-winning-chances-atiku-oyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKz3QMbG1M
In Politics, Nothin is absolutely impossible! This may be true.

That's why I always pity so-called supporters insulting/fighting each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by nairalanda1(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2023
Morphinne:

This is why we’ve been saying that you folks are naive to the Nigerian political climate. There was widespread anger in the land against the ruling party and Buhari especially. If Peter Obi had stayed with Atiku and if Kwankwaso didn’t leave PDP, then the party would have garnered a total of about 13-15 million votes being the summation of the individual votes of Obi, Kwankwaso and Atiku himself. Tinubu getting just 8 million votes showed that that last election was the most accurate election Nigeria has had so far but una mumu too much to do simple mathematical calculations and analysis.
The party (APC) that you couldn’t beat in 2015 and 19 while you were still United, you then decided to divide into splinters thinking one of these splinters would be able to beat this gigantic monster the United family (pdp) couldn’t beat. What were they thinking?

Nothing more to add.

Simple and short.

But tell Nigerians, they will abuse you.

From time immemorial, a divided oppositon always loses elections.

Buhari lost three times when he divided the oppositon. He won on the fourth try when he got a united oppositon behind him

We got tinubu over us because we could not stay united.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:01pm On May 25, 2023
This election made me confirm that the average Yoruba is far far more intelligent than the average Ebow. The difference is that Yorubas don't like to beat chest too much like Ebows.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by infogeneral: 4:02pm On May 25, 2023
Pat Utomi will be rewarded with an appointment. The only loser is the person whose manhood has been stolen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DMerciful(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2023
Not everybody is corrupt like you guys!

Obi won and it will be proven in court!
Gerrard59:

Pat Utomi founded Lagos Business School, which sits on a large expanse of land in the Lekki-Ajah area of Lagos. There is NO WAY anyone can amass a large piece of land in Lagos without Tinubu knowing that person one-on-one. It's like the Founder of Landmark Hospitality in Oniru who leased the land for more than fifty years from the Oniru Family. The same Oniru family is loyal to Tinubu. I am willing to bet that man knows or has met Tinubu more than once.

Pat Utomi will not go against Tinubu when his major investment is in Tinubu's backyard. No matter the kinship or friendship he has with Peter Obi. His will protect his economic interests at all costs. So, I'm not surprised he is said to have worked with Tinubu to scuttle Peter Obi's aspirations.

The problems with you Obi's supporters are your sheer naivety, braggadocio and obduracy. I predicted it seven MONTHS to the election that your daddy Obi will lose, and he lost woefully! https://www.nairaland.com/7225545/why-peter-obi-step-down
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Judolisco(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

There is no way in the world Obi could have won that election. You think that the people that truly run a very profitable enterprise like Nigeria leave things like who'd be President up to the masses?? Don't make me laugh
obi had no chance.... I knew tinubu was d next president of Nigeria since 2019...u think he was following buhari for nothing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2023
Power is meant to come to South besides Obi remains the best among the contestants and he actually won. The court will decide
asiga:

So imagine Peter Obi was patient to be vice to Atiku in the last election after the abysmal performance by the worst President and his party, the APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by kcbaba007: 4:15pm On May 25, 2023
We will know who is using who soon....
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by lexylaw40: 4:30pm On May 25, 2023
What else is there to know , abi we already know kwankaso, wike, and pat utomi belongs to the Tinubu's camp. For real
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by sreamsense: 4:41pm On May 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The OBJECTIVE is to win the presidency!!!!!. A tape even emerged of a woman saying she overheard INEC higher-ups discussing whether it was necessary to still not allow uploading of the live results as they already had enough states and votes.
There are places you don't and can't massively rig, obviously, Lagos and Abuja for example.
See below
So you want us to believe in "she overheard...tape"? You and the she-over-heard crews should carry your tape to Obi to present in court as evidences. Is it today we started hearing propagandas and insinuation? Election was free and fair! Tinubu won well well ! You and other obidients are only bad loosers. Is it in Anambra or south east where Obi scored 97% votes in contemporary era and gave other parties less than 3% to share that was not rigged? By your shallow logic, INEC rigged in a widely monitored live election. All where Obi won, INEC did not rig for Obi; but other places other candidates won, INEC rigged for them. Mumu talk! Whoever wins south west and north west is likely to win election because of voter population.

Obi loosing the two means he can't win election. Obi himself knows there is no way he can win south west because Tinubu remains candidate of choice. All his religion war through supporters against yorubas during election failed woefully in South west because they are too sophisticated to be manipulated by religious fight. He never expected to win also in the north west because even his body language told him so during campaign. He only managed to win 15/16 states out of 24; that's how far he could go because he was not generally love in the north and south west that may partially love him we're locked down for Tinubu and they did it so well that he couldn't get 25% anywhere outside Lagos.

Accept your defeat in faith, Obi will also loose at court; you will begin to abuse court from next week after throwing your cases into dustbin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 4:47pm On May 25, 2023
Judolisco:
obi had no chance.... I knew tinubu was d next president of Nigeria since 2019...u think he was following buhari for nothing? sreamsense

Of course you right. He said so himself. See below

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Ayomel(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Second, they created phamtom forgery charge against Abure....to no avail.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Fourth..they went to Washington DC to accuse Obi of treason

Fifth, they brought Lamidi Apapa from nowhere to cause confusion ..it failed.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

Seven they brought Calistus Okafor since Apapa has failed.

Calistus is not gaining traction so they wanna bring Tinubu funding.

These people know that Obi is coming!

Lol. Keep dreaming. Kindly check today's date and check back after 5 days then 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by grandstar(m): 5:01pm On May 25, 2023
It is only in Nigeria that you'll have a liberal economist as the presidential flagbearer of a union party. These parties stand for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by asiga(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Power is meant to come to South besides Obi remains the best among the contestants and he actually won. The court will decide

How can you say Peter Obi won an election that votes were divided between him, Atiku and Kwakwanso? How did he win? The whatever court you are seeing is just a waste of precious time, nothing will come out, like you mean say Tinubu go dey as President and supreme court go come commot am for seat?LOL

When you wanna grab power from these our politicians, you need all the patience and tacts in this world. A vice president would have been a good start, I told my friends who cared to listen but they were firmly glued to what they believed in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by tiger28: 5:12pm On May 25, 2023
48 laws of Power!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Moneyyman: 5:39pm On May 25, 2023
That's really crazy. Nigerian politics eh grin

richmond500:
Obi couldn't have funded his campaign alone.
Even himself admitted to that and they began yo look for funding which Pat Utomi did for him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by fuckJones(f): 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you're the one that I've been waiting for kiss kiss
I will not marry you
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Gaabasky: 5:57pm On May 25, 2023
Reno said the same thing just that he didn't mentioned the name

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DMerciful(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2023
When Obi's mandate is restored, your likes will be put to shame
asiga:

How can you say Peter Obi won an election that votes were divided between him, Atiku and Kwakwanso? How did he win? The whatever court you are seeing is just a waste of precious time, nothing will come out, like you mean say Tinubu go dey as President and supreme court go come commot am for seat?LOL

When you wanna grab power from these our politicians, you need all the patience and tacts in this world. A vice president would have been a good start, I told my friends who cared to listen but they were firmly glued to what they believed in.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by FuckTheMod: 7:41pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

You're just FOOLING YOURSELVES.
The good news is that Tinubu won and he is our president whether frustrated OSŪ pīgs likes it or not
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DMerciful(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2023
Time will tell
FuckTheMod:

You're just FOOLING YOURSELVES.
The good news is that Tinubu won and he is our president whether frustrated OSŪ pīgs likes it or not
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by FuckTheMod: 7:47pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Time will tell
Hahahahahaha
I love the tears of arrogant losers

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DMerciful(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2023
You can laugh now but you'll cry later. Tinubu will be removed
FuckTheMod:

Hahahahahaha
I love the tears of arrogant losers
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by FuckTheMod: 7:52pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
You can laugh now but you'll cry later. Tinubu will be removed
Lol
He'll be removed after his 8 YEARS tenure in 2031!!!
That will happen whether you're dead or alive.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by hero2000: 8:04pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
"What Peter Obi didn't know is much more that what he knows, he started collecting campaign funds from Utomi, while Tinubu was giving the money to Utomi.
Obi self! You just dey collect money dey go grin

I heard most of those online polls & most of those endorsement were sponsored just to seal his believe to contest grin

Tinubu nah politics no worry..

Cheap reverse psychology.
Only the gullible fall for it.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by hero2000: 8:10pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

A member of Lp is telling you reality and you’re here flipping. You can’t understand politics more than a politician..

You’ll still hear more, no worries.. wink

🌽 CORNfused man.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by justtryme: 8:27pm On May 25, 2023
Now the election has since far gone. I believe tinubu will be sworn in on 29th as the president. For all those that voted him and those that happy that he will be sworn in and those that call Mr obi various names. I greet all of you specially. Una face show, una shoe shine , I say Weldon and congratulations.

The sad reality is that you all will still face the harsh economy, the high insecurity that is yet to come, the dollar increase that will come, we will all buy fuel at exorbitant prices. We will continue to face poor and epileptic power supply and more ASUU strike.
We all in these together.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by justtryme: 8:30pm On May 25, 2023
Now the election has since far gone. I believe tinubu will be sworn in on 29th as the president. For all those that voted him and those that happy that he will be sworn in and those that call Mr obi various names. I greet all of you specially. Una face show, una shoe shine , I say Weldon and congratulations.

The sad reality is that you all will still face the harsh economy, the high insecurity that is yet to come, the dollar increase that will come, we will all buy fuel at exorbitant prices. We will continue to face poor and epileptic power supply and more ASUU strike.
We all in these together.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
fuckJones:
I will not marry you
baby, baby why now. Let's be the couple of the year
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by babajero(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I don't know about the funding part but what I know is that Peter Obi made Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

You are wasting your time if you are arguing it.
Obi is not inec neither is he yakubu mahmood, tinubu is and will remain an illegally presidential select.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by saysugar(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
Obi the highest mumu man ,that dull Brain can never be our president, becareful of free things but obi open mouth to free maney grin grin, tinubu always says am confident of winning, he knows the game he played already, tinubu keep on happy as obidient dey spread everywhere grin
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Invitationn: 9:31pm On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

Obi was used against his erstwhile leader and running mate Atiku.
Poor political neophytes (Atiku and Obi).
How could you allow yourselves be violated like that 😂😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Thugs Disrupt Osun Crossover Party, Governor Oyetola Ferried To Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.