Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi (35888 Views)

As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara / "I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Chucks13: 5:27pm On May 25, 2023
Mr Professor of Jargons Utomi pls shut da f u c k, too late to cry we will teach you bitter Lesson of your life.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by vannessa7(f): 5:28pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..

Lol, further maths ni o

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by seguno2: 5:34pm On May 25, 2023
IgboSomalia:
Wait till an expose is done on that foolish Atiku who spent more time fighting his party men more than the time tackling Tinubu.

Are you saying that Atiku is currently perceived as being on the same innocence podium as Utomi?

Did you see where I said that this shows Utomi NOW to be just as useless as other politicians?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes, you're right

You did the right thing by stepping down for Pandora

Without Pandora, the South East would have given more than 70% of their votes to Atiku.

But tinubu did not win. Lol
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2023
nairalanda1:

In politics one never gets what one wants. God knows I have never gotten a candidate in the major parties that I liked. God knows I would never vote for Atiku, Tinubu, Obi or any one from PDP or APC or former member of parties.

But in 2023, we had one job and one job alone...to get rid of the APC. In my honest and earnest opinion, Nigerians should have not voted for PDP, LP (Obi is part of the same old PDP) or APC and voted in a coalition of the smaller parties...so that we could start afresh. But the thing about politics is that wishes are never horses.

If Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso votes had gone to one candidate....be it Atiku, Obi, whoever, APC would have been voted out, and once again our political class would have learned a lesson...mess with Nigerians, and we will deal with you. But the oppositon got divided....and see where we are.

Yes Obi almost won. Nice to hear that. Yakubu Aiyegbeni almost scored a goal against Korea Republic in 2010. That was nice. But we did not get into the second round of the World cup as a result....and the oppositon lost their chance against APC, and we now have four more years of APC, because Nigerians in the opposition could not calm down their egos.....and unite to at least get APC out.

Anyway, we lost. Let's get ready for 2027. Hopefully we would be wiser next time.
Again and Again and Again, APC is not the problem of Nigeria, our entire political class is. So saying the target of 2023 was just to get rid of APC doesn't sit well with me; in my opinion I even think it's myopic because anyone who understands Nigerian politics knows there's no difference between PDP and APC and after seeing what APC got away with in the last 8 years, the PDP could even bring a worse hell to Nigeria if they're let back to power..

In summary, I don't care about parties, I care about the individual contestant. And hey! I dont see how ATIKU is better than Tinubu one bit!
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
lol. Obi did exactly the job Tinubu programmed him to do. i.e. Take away Christian, Igbo and SS votes from Atiku.
richmond500:
Oya, u can celebrate ur 3rd position
Nonsense! OBI exercised his right to contest and he put up a very good performance out of nothing. All of you pained that ATIKU didnt win should go prepare for another failure in 2027.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by crixlight2(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Charles Soludo told the headless mob

They forgot that as a CBN ex Governor Soludo has people that monitor transactions

Tinubu funded Obi through Pat Utomi

https://www.nairaland.com/7608202/throwback-video-tinubu-pat-utomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DK7rO29ZNY

Pat Utomi
Kenneth Okonkwo
Doyin Okupe

No be this man wey Dey live in bondage Dey behind Tinubu so

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Moh247: 5:44pm On May 25, 2023
crixlight2:

No be this man wey Dey live in bondage Dey behind Tinubu so

Kenneth Okonkwo... LP spokesperson and Nollywood actor

You are correct
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by SaintLucia: 5:53pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

Yes o and non of your family line can attain what he's achieved.

Edu iberibe.
yes o none of my family can attain the level of stealing Obi Pandora Deportivo achieved in Panama where he hide Anambra stolen money grin
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 6:48pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
Nonsense! OBI exercised his right to contest and he put up a very good performance out of nothing. All of you pained that ATIKU didnt win should go prepare for another failure in 2027.
I was happy Tinubu won
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by crixlight2(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Kenneth Okonkwo... LP spokesperson and Nollywood actor

You are correct
So Tinubu just loan some of his little politicians to Obi to ginger him and make him believe in that El dorado
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by nairalanda1(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
Again and Again and Again, APC is not the problem of Nigeria, our entire political class is. So saying the target of 2023 was just to get rid of APC doesn't sit well with me; in my opinion I even think it's myopic because anyone who understands Nigerian politics knows there's no difference between PDP and APC and after seeing what APC got away with in the last 8 years, the PDP could even bring a worse hell to Nigeria if they're let back to power..

In summary, I don't care about parties, I care about the individual contestant. And hey! I dont see how ATIKU is better than Tinubu one bit!

Yes, which is why.as i have said we should have voted out apc and pdp and lp and nmpp and voted in all the new parties so that we can.have a fresh.start.

But the thing is, Nigerians prefer pdp and apc. Even obi got known nationwide via pdp. And yes it angers and upsets me, but what can one do? Wishes are not horses.

So the next best thing was to get rid of apc. We failed because the offical opposition was divided and because nobody wanted to step.down for nobody. Meanwhile apc all stood behind tinubu, including the members who hated him well well.

Yes it was good we did not vote for apc. But no matter what you say( and yes atiku is just as bad as tinubu) it is tinubu that will be getting sworn in next week. And if he loses at court it is still atiku that gets to take over.

Yes we need a better candidate. But the sad thing is that we do not hold the cards in our hands at all. Tinubu outwitted us. Here we are. We need a clean candidate. But at the end, there was no way we were going to get one. The next best thing would have been a united front .

I effing wish it was not so.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
I was happy Tinubu won
So what's your beef with OBI then?

You wanted TINUBU to win, he won! But you're still here all over this thread yapping about how foolish OBI is for contesting in the election and causing ATIKU to fail?.... You see how your obsession for OBI is gradually eroding your reasoning right?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2023
nairalanda1:

Yes, which is why.as i have said we should have voted out apc and pdp and lp and nmpp and voted in all the new parties so that we can.have a fresh.start.

But the thing is, Nigerians prefer pdp and apc. Even obi got known nationwide via pdp. And yes it angers and upsets me, but what can one do? Wishes are not horses.

So the next best thing was to get rid of apc. We failed because the offical opposition was divided and because nobody wanted to step.down for nobody. Meanwhile apc all stood behind tinubu, including the members who hated him well well.

Yes it was good we did not vote for apc. But no matter what you say( and yes atiku is just as bad as tinubu) it is tinubu that will be getting sworn in next week. And if he loses at court it is still atiku that gets to take over.

Yes we need a better candidate. But the sad thing is that we do not hold the cards in our hands at all. Tinubu outwitted us. Here we are. We need a clean candidate. But at the end, there was no way we were going to get one. The next best thing would have been a united front .

I effing wish it was not so.
Again permit me to loud it here, the next best thing wasnt getting rid of APC; if that same APC had put up a candidate like Osinbajo, I probably would have supported APC. The real next best thing was to get rid of characters like Atiku, Tinubu and their likes. So it was a no brainer supporting OBI regardless of the odds.

Supporting OBI was a battle against people like Atiku and Tinubu. And no! we werent going to compromise in the battle field by embracing one of the Pharoahs we were trying to get rid of.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 8:04pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
So what's your beef with OBI then?

You wanted TINUBU to win, he won! But you're still here all over this thread yapping about how foolish OBI is for contesting in the election and causing ATIKU to fail?.... You see how your obsession for OBI is gradually eroding your reasoning right?
Obi is a failure grin
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by carl90(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2023
You did well stepping down for Peter Obi for the LP presidential primary 2023.
History will always smile on you.
Pat Utomi will beam with smiles when he sees the Tsunami taking over Nigeria 's political landscape in the form of the Obidients movement.
We move.
We always Move.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
Obi is a failure grin
So that's why you're obsessed with him?

How old are you?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 8:42pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
So that's why you're obsessed with him?

How old are you?
old enough to know he is a failure grin
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Rostikol: 8:44pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotionsy! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..

This level of strategising is beyond Igbos. Their shallowness and emotionalism gets in the way. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by transient123(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2023
DropsMic:
The people who suffer the most when a vacuous leader is imposed on a country are the people of that country. However, it is sad that some Nigerians believe everything is fine. They think that the small amount of money they receive from the powers that be each month for their loyalty will protect them and their families from the misrule of a vacuous leader.. That to me is the saddest thing in all of this brouhaha.

Why do most of you guys always think everyone who isn't aligning with your person collects money and have one form of benefits or the other..?

Everything isn't about money, we know where the most vacuous, most greedy set of people in this country are domicile in their millions, don't re-write, don't play the victim's card, politics is about strategy and numbers. It takes a popular candidate to cheat during elections successfully, there isn't a saint amongst these contenders, the more we let these sink, the better. Mr Obi should go back to PDP and try his luck away from being a regional candidate if they will accept him, but, believe me, his utterances, type of religious politics has no place in the present day Nigeria, to me, he has dented his chances as a would be president with his body language and dangerous politics.....Nigeria will never forget in a hurry.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by baby124: 9:26pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
If true, then Tinubu's own strategy almost swallowed him. After underrating OBI, I'm sure he must have been peeing on his pants seeing the level of unexpected momentum OBI gathered just before the election. Anyway, the Tribunal is still ongoing so it's too early to conclude; Tinubu might indeed have shot himself on the foot with his OBI gamble.
No. He successfully packed all his enemies under Obi’s umbrella and away from Atiku. He wanted them to vote for Obi and would have even helped fuel the fanatical Obi campaign especially among the EndSars youth that hate him. It’s good to know your enemies and your friends!

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by DropsMic(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2023
transient123:

Why do most of you guys always think everyone who isn't aligning with your person collects money and have one form of benefits or the other..?

Everything isn't about money, we know where the most vacuous, most greedy set of people in this country are domicile in their millions, don't re-write, don't play the victim's card, politics is about strategy and numbers. It takes a popular candidate to cheat during elections successfully, there isn't a saint amongst these contenders, the more we let these sink, the better. Mr Obi should go back to PDP and try his luck away from being a regional candidate if they will accept him, but, believe me, his utterances, type of religious politics has no place in the present day Nigeria, to me, he has dented his chances as a would be president with his body language and dangerous politics.....Nigeria will never forget in a hurry.

The sad thing about people like you is that there's no saving you. The good thing is that the ground you walk on sees you, and in time, it will repay you in your own coin. That's when you'll find yourself screaming, 'What have I done to deserve this’
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Lamanii22(f): 10:35pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..

I swear … you got it right

2 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2023
Soludo warned the Headless Mob, rather than pick truth from what he wrote they tore him up to pieces.
Now that it has become clear before their very own eyes let’s see how they defend on Pat Utomi
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2023
DropsMic:

The sad thing about people like you is that there's no saving you. The good thing is that the ground you walk on sees you, and in time, it will repay you in your own coin. That's when you'll find yourself screaming, 'What have I done to deserve this’
Oga stop crying. Is this how you want to wail for the next 4years?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Middleborn: 4:49am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

It seems the allegation is true because Utomi should have come out boldly to deny it and tell the LP governorship candidate in Oyo that he will sue him to court the next day for defamation.

Tinubu used the USA government strategy. To win over the enemy, just divide them internally and half of your job is done.

Obi do not know about it, he is just following the wave while the strategist in the background keep propelling the campaign with funds.

Atiku should learn politics from Tinubu, a man who went from no national title to the highest national title GCFR at once. Salute to Jagaban!

I don't know what strategy youre saying Tinubu used...because if there was a strategy, it failed woefully. More people came out to vote Obi, INEC rigged the result for Tinubu and they are about to force Tinubu on Nigerians, this is the real story...whatever strategy Tinubu used, failed him. He just bought the presidency, thats it.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by LegendHero(m): 5:08am On May 26, 2023
Middleborn:

I don't know what strategy youre saying Tinubu used...because if there was a strategy, it failed woefully. More people came out to vote Obi, INEC rigged the result for Tinubu and they are about to force Tinubu on Nigerians, this is the real story...whatever strategy Tinubu used, failed him. He just bought the presidency, thats it.

Anytime I hear anybody say Tinubu rigged the election to win, I believe those kind of people just left yaba left and running wild on the internet.

It takes a lot of delusion for anyone to think a divided opposition will defeat a politician like Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by drmikeadams(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2023
DropsMic:
The people who suffer the most when a vacuous leader is imposed on a country are the people of that country. However, it is sad that some Nigerians believe everything is fine. They think that the small amount of money they receive from the powers that be each month for their loyalty will protect them and their families from the misrule of a vacuous leader.. That to me is the saddest thing in all of this brouhaha.
..it's worrisome grin
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Middleborn: 8:05am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

Anytime I hear anybody say Tinubu rigged the election to win, I believe those kind of people just left yaba left and running wild on the internet.

It takes a lot of delusion for anyone to think a divided opposition will defeat a politician like Bola Tinubu.

I understand that people can convince themselves to believe something despite overwhelming evidences against it - this happens in religion and politics. Either you are a blind and gullible Tinubu supporter or you are a cynical manipulator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Father Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / Pictures And Video From Buhari's Campaign In Oyo Today / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.