Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives (55108 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by backtovillage: 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
Luckiest pastor in the world.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by ibrahass: 9:11pm On May 25, 2023
The pastor that knows his bible study very well. And not those pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Desusi: 9:12pm On May 25, 2023
Every man will give account of themselves unto God. My dear pastor,where in Bible did your Redeemer tells you to marry two to three wives? Your attitude shows the kind of tree you're. Well, if you continue on this broad way, l doubt your going to heaven. Repent now so that immorality will not be your ruined.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by GoodIsGod: 9:12pm On May 25, 2023
simplesearch:
Matthew 7:15-23 (KJV)
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

These are not the right Bible verses for this thread.
Show people where it is illegal to have more than one wife in the Bible. By that they will learn.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2023
Threesòme is a must smiley
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Festflor: 9:13pm On May 25, 2023
BEJV:
And he still goes to d alter to preach Christ?
Was Christ himself married?

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Moniya4Real(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2023
But the wife in gown carry something o.. inside big gown kw? Haba! Regular 3 some …
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by tuzle(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2023
One thing that I like about him is that he has good eyes. See how fine his wives are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Asswipemod: 9:14pm On May 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by GoodIsGod: 9:15pm On May 25, 2023
Desusi:
Every man will give account of themselves unto God. My dear pastor,where in Bible did your Redeemer tells you to marry two to three wives? Your attitude shows the kind of tree you're. Well, if you continue on this broad way, l doubt your going to heaven. Repent now so that immorality will not be your ruined.

Show us where it is written where the BIBLE says "thou shall not marry more than one wife"
Let's learn

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by thatigboman: 9:16pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

How many did Solomon have?

Abi him no dey Bible?
I tire o. All this their selective quotations.
Let's even say King Solomon na old school
Jesus Christ (on which the christain faith is based upon) has how many wives?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by JeffreyJunior: 9:17pm On May 25, 2023
akinade28:

Here is the biblical standard for church leaders

1Tim.3.2 - Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1Tim.3.12 - A deacon must be the husband of but one wife and must manage his children and his household well.

Titus.1.6 - An elder must be blameless, the husband of but one wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.
Who wrote those verses in the bible? Did the mandate come directly from heaven?

Have you bothered to ask if Paul wrote those letters to specific people based on their standards at that time?

Why did God choose David as the man after his heart but didn't ask him to marry only one wife or was David not more in rank than church elders and deacons that Paul wrote to?

According to your bible, the kings of the old were annointed. They led children of Israel to battles and other things which would include worship so they could easily be regarded as overseers. How many wives did David marry or do you want us to discuss King Solomon, the king of sidechicks? He is my mentor by the way. cheesy

Black man, please start asking questions.

6 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by GoodIsGod: 9:19pm On May 25, 2023
tiswell:
and who told you he has no side chicks?

And you are sure he has side chicks?

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Gbemini(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2023
But the thing good .... Chop amala and still chop rice... Enter any room wey u like

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by mu2sa2: 9:21pm On May 25, 2023
In Christianity nothing is impossible.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by musicwriter(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2023
JoeEeL:
Pastor wey no forget hin roots.

That one sef dey.

Indeed, that's how it ought to be. One is not supposed to accept something from a foreigner hook, line, sinker. If you accept it whole, it would enslave you.

We're supposed to incorporate only the useful part of whatever we received from foreigners into African culture, then discard the rest.

When the christian missionaries got to Dahomey (today's Benin republic) the natives refused to abandon their religion but incorporated part of it, in fact, you could come out of a church there and proceed to a Vodu gathering or Vodu to church in same day. It's allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by BloomingDale(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2023
kelvindj98:
Those are some pretty Botswana ladies. Will they let the man focus on his ministry like this.

Hope this is not you. I’m just happy she did not reply you.

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by onatisi(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2023
saintopus:
I sincerely don't know how people who attends this kind of church pastored by these so called pastors feel when they see their favourite pastor saying and showing this kind of pictures on SM

People dey sha
but you know there is no where in the bible , where it is written that having more than one wife is a sin ?

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Jefferic(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by GoodIsGod: 9:31pm On May 25, 2023
Lawag3:

Yeah I can see that.😂

He is a Homo if you don't understand.

The "lady" in the sin
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by saintopus(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2023
onatisi:
but you know there is no where in the bible , where it is written that having more than one wife is a sin ?

Am not concerned about the wife issues.

Am concerned about "The Wheather Guard"

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Lawag3: 9:38pm On May 25, 2023
GoodIsGod:

He is a Homo if you don't understand.

The "lady" in the sin

So what? should I hate him or condemn him?

Homosexuality is not a crime in his country. I'm a Christian so homosexuality is a sin it also a sin to hate someone so homophobia is also a sin.
So I hate the act of homosexuality but I don't hate homosexuals.

It's judgmental attitude like yours that drive people like him from God.

He needs your guidance and prayers not your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by RALPHOW(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
Polygamy is not a sin!

Pastor Ashinmolowo confirmed this in one of his messages .

Bro Paul only adviced Pastors and Deacons to be a man of one wife, it's not an instruction from God.

Christians are allowed to marry more than one wife, once he is financially stabled and have ability to take care of them.

Bro Paul to Pastors is just an advice, it's not a sin if you can manage them, such that it will not affect the work of God.

God never condemned Polygamy in any part of the scripture.

God even told DAVID that if he desires more wives and requested, he would have gave him more wives.

2 Samuel 12:8
King James Version
8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.

If polygamy is a sin, almighty God will not give wives to David as stated.

The man of God has committed no sin before God.

What Jesus condemned is divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Goalnaldo(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2023
Roon9:

Replace the term pastor with your Dad in this your post and you'd make more sense
una too like wahala for this app.
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2023
jeff1607:

Abraham,David etc what do they have in common , unless God changes,he wasn't against more than one wife
Abraham and David killed people, should we do that also
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by RALPHOW(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2023
A
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by RALPHOW(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2023
simplesearch:
Matthew 7:15-23 (KJV)
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Where is it written in the bible that God condemned Polygamy?
Guys, go and read bible and stop been brainwashed.

2 Samuel 12:8
Modern English Version
8 I gave to you your master’s house and your master’s wives into your arms, and I gave to you the house of Israel and Judah. If this were too little, I would have continued to do for you much more.

Can God commit Sin?
NOOOO
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by isabi2lof: 9:54pm On May 25, 2023
All I see is 3some 😋
Re: Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives by Karemarealty288(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2023
3some Pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.