Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo (54415 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Laple0541(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2023
Pepper 🌶 them team
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by bionixs: 1:03pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
This one na cork n bull story
Same Tinubu Buhari use Military to harras,
Cabal working tirelessly to ensure he does not win from primary to main election, Emefiele new naira policy to destroy is support base n Buhari outright lackadaisical altitude to his ambition just to please his tribesmen Atiku.

Which candidate as ever emerge as president under such condition in the history of Nigeria ? Did Ebele face half of this before he lost election or did Yardua when he admitted his election was rigged to favour him.

Conduct election a million times with Atiku n Obi Pandora on different tickets Tinubu will win based on that a trillion n one times even if it is FBI that conduct the election.

Just imagine if the new naira policy n military were not against Tinubu does you wretched soul.know he would have won the election with over 5 million extra votes.

Stay there make pant de wear your mama.

Oga , use your head for once.
In that case , mr Tinubu faced what he created, Buhari and co he brought for his selfish reasons
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Blaze14k: 1:05pm On May 26, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu is destined to rule this country. The man didn't get this position on a platter of gold

Ok he got it in a platter of silver after looting lagos dry. What baffles me is the yorubas who don't care what he actually took from lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by gloryman91: 1:05pm On May 26, 2023
Mummy Deacon herself.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by emkz: 1:05pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
Cabal working tirelessly to ensure he does not win from primary to main election, Emefiele new naira policy to destroy is support base n Buhari outright lackadaisical altitude to his ambition just to please his tribesmen Atiku.

Which candidate as ever emerge as president under such condition in the history of Nigeria ? Did Ebele face half of this before he lost election or did Yardua when he admitted his election was rigged to favour him.

Conduct election a million times with Atiku n Obi Pandora on different tickets Tinubu will win based on that a trillion n one times even if it is FBI that conduct the election.

Just imagine if the new naira policy n military were not against Tinubu does you wretched soul.know he would have won the election with over 5 million extra votes.

Thanks. We all saw the odds stacked against Tinubu that his hands were shaking uncontrollably during the APC primaries.

We saw how the Vice President made a speech and Tinubu was made fun of.

We recall how the animal husbander Rufai Oseni was so ecstatic that Osinbajo knew where all the skeletons were buried for Tinubu and would use them against Tinubu.

We further recall how Obidients killed Tinubu several times, including their Presidential candidate who claimed Tinubu was not well.

We all recall how people swore to retire Tinubu and swore he'd lose for running with a muslim.

Tinubu bore it all and put his eye on the goal. Instead of other candidates talking about their plans for us, they focused on Tinubu and everything wrong with him. During the primaries and presidential campaigns, Tinubu went round meeting people, renewing old relationships and building new ones. He never abused anyone for their religion, but stayed on course, talking about his renewed hope.
What was the slogan of the others?

Then results came out, losers were quick to shout that he rigged. They tried to get rid of his victory through the courts and the Supreme Court threw out the last one today while the Court of Appeal fined someone yesterday for a frivolous petition.

Folks, what if Tinubu is God's plan for us? Why do we fight it?

What do we really want for our nation?

What EXACTLY is Tinubu's offence against those who dislike him? I know Tinubu has helped many people, including sponsoring orphans to school. He didn't talk about these, but those orphans will die for him if need be. And note, he has always been like this.

If anything, Tinubu is an inspiration on hardwork, resilience, patience, bridge building and emotional intelligence. He exemplified the qualities any young ambitious person should adopt to succeed in life. Instead of trying to pull him down, try to learn from him.

If you have not learnt anything, one thing you must accept is that your hatred for somebody does not stop the person from succeeding in his endeavours. Stop punishing yourself and accept the things you cannot change.

Bola Tinubu will take that seat, except God says no.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Nasige(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2023
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

from the above bolded point, i am confused from your first statement that you said ''i feel no love for the country anymore'' but you want to live in your ancestral land that is in the same country, common, every country has their peculiar problems, country itself is an entity but the people are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by bionixs: 1:07pm On May 26, 2023
MightyHand:
Your Administration will favour me IJN

God Bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Every patriotic Nigerian
God Bless My House hold
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Nigeria will not be the first country to be blessed or that will prosper, doing the wrong thing .
And if you are one of those that support imposing him on Nigerians , You and your household will suffer.

The people had their say but the politicians have their way and suffering sons of nobodies are supporting them.
Be very careful how you call God in your fraudulent submissions .

God did Not make mr Tinubu the president , he bought the stolen goods from INEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Toluwanise247(m): 1:09pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

You can say what ever you want to say but you and I knows that its never gets better for the average Nigerian, with or without Tinubu. Its can only get worst, that is how it has always been. To you, it is Tinubu vs Obi. I careless about who becomes the President, they are both rich and has made significant success in life with the help of state resource. Since 1999, how has your life and that of your close relative gotten better? You have been supporting politicians year in and year out but you have gotten nothing in return nothing....

This is not a tribal war for me, it is a class war. Poverty and bad government does not look at your tribe and domination before dealing with you. At your current age, add another 8years and tell your self the truth. You are not getting any younger and is this how you want to leave your entire life, in penury?

It is not a tribal war but a class war.
Mr f**l so what is the title of your sermon now….
You keep supporting obi now that the inauguration is here you suddenly change. You are not supporting anyone again. Your support or against can’t make a difference. Do yourself good and vibe to the music jare
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by muykem: 1:09pm On May 26, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ok he got it in a platter of silver after looting lagos dry. What baffles me is the yorubas who don't care what he actually took from lagos state.
Why are you bordering yourself about lagos? Since Abia and Anambra state money is being judiciously utilised.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by OdefaGirl(f): 1:09pm On May 26, 2023
Houseontherock1:

She's a pastor; she has always been modest with her dressing undecided

A pastor wey dey fight for NASS..... Shame 🤦
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2023
I want Rémi to be my glucose guardian:-)
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by olasmade: 1:12pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I prefer this
you are not a good person
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Thegamingorca(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
The most hated president elect
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by mrkenny05: 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Do not despair, as they celebrate their criminality like armed robbers who succeed in a bloody robbery attack, rain is coming, it must fall. The world is mysterious than they think. Bola Tinubu should buy enough umbrella because rain is coming his way.

2023 Presidential election was an open robbery and insult to sensible Nigerians after giving us false hope and promises, God of justice must arise, something must happen.

Tinubu, Shettima, APC, and your evil supporters know this today that it is not yet uhuru for you all, rain must fall, when? I don't know, but it must rain to wash away the evils of the evildoers and their supporters.

You see one thing chairman,

Wishing someone and their supporters evil defined and showed your evil personalities,

When that your rain falls...

Hope you be only host to that ....

About timing?....

Yours is closer ...
Start the countdown....

#nairalandpayback.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by bionixs: 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
Mr Tinubu has been busy in this past few weeks , hiding from one defence house to another whereas those he claims that lost election are busy relating with masses he claims that didn’t vote them.
My question is , is he going to be the president of the same people, another or spirits ?
Security beefed up here and there and people seen frowning here and there.

I pity the sleazy frail old man. Nigerians are waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Thegamingorca(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2023
grin Bro better come up with a better plan than marrying in this hardship to come.

Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Idaytesj29(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

It's no longer Buhari now, it's Tinubu. Atleast wait for him to enter Aso Villa before you change your wailling target.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Ingocof(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I prefer this

You preferred a religious bigot?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Thegamingorca(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Do not despair, as they celebrate their criminality like armed robbers who succeed in a bloody robbery attack, rain is coming, it must fall. The world is mysterious than they think. Bola Tinubu should buy enough umbrella because rain is coming his way.

2023 Presidential election was an open robbery and insult to sensible Nigerians after giving us false hope and promises, God of justice must arise, something must happen.

Tinubu, Shettima, APC, and your evil supporters know this today that it is not yet uhuru for you all, rain must fall, when? I don't know, but it must rain to wash away the evils of the evildoers and their supporters.

Omoh that rain dey look like something wey no wan gree fall oh
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Thegamingorca(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I prefer this
lmao
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Blaze14k: 1:20pm On May 26, 2023
muykem:
Why are you bordering yourself about lagos? Since Abia and Anambra state money is being judiciously utilised.

Oga no dey glorify nonsense we all know who he is. And when the tape starts playing f.aggots like you will turn a blind eye. So you acting as if everything is all good, lemme simply remind u that u r rejoicing on a failed system of governance where politicians act like emperors and dictators. Besides i can never leave in lagos cos the congestion there is too much. I dont have patience to endure ur lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Felix6: 1:26pm On May 26, 2023
Very sober and sorrowful moment. cry
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by BreconHills(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

You may need acceptance and commitment therapy. You have quite a gloomy perspective for a young and single person. It honestly isn't normal. Nothing is black and white in this world.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Arome14(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Localemperor post=123371815]I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

[/quote
@localemperor
Man, feel love for the country Nigeria 🇳🇬.
For Nigeria is blessed with abundant resources and human intellect to make Nigeria greater than the USA, UK, etc.
But with bad leadership, and corruption in all sectors human, and economic, we are doomed, backward for the next 100 years into the future.
One day, e go better.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Adjovi: 1:35pm On May 26, 2023
No wahala you'll have her kind of wife no worry. The shege wey your eye see, you go manage am like that because na you wish for am
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by simfrost90210: 1:35pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:

🙄🙄wow
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by thisisit: 1:36pm On May 26, 2023
Dino's EX
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by danzaki63: 1:37pm On May 26, 2023
@localempero, i symphatize with you, your despondence is understood, can you tell me which election in Nigeria had not been rigged? Even the country you are eyeing to migrate to, they also rigs and they also have their peculiar problems. No nation is heaven on earth the Choice is yours if you like accept the incoming administration or reject it, it doesnt matter, we move on. he who doesnt like what is happening can rewind to 1966. which is exactly what you people are planning. we shall see. wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Lincton: 1:49pm On May 26, 2023
One of the steps to success is to have a marital peace and vice versa.
I congratulate the GCFR Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his dearly wife.
I congratulate the optimistic Nigerians for the fortune and goodness that is coming.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by thaoriginator: 1:49pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

phuck you and you success wishes! Relocate to Gambia or commit suicide.. Yes we must tell you! Tinubu has come to stay and rule you and you ancestors 😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / Buhari Live On Channels TV / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.