Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo (54371 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by plaindealer: 5:55am On May 26, 2023
The is so sweet and adorable.

This is the kind of wife I pray for,

Unconditional Love, affection, trust and loyalty.

God Bless them

Good Bless Nigeria.

186 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Localemperor: 6:06am On May 26, 2023
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

184 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Exclusive101: 6:14am On May 26, 2023
This one na cork n bull story
Same Tinubu Buhari use Military to harras,
Cabal working tirelessly to ensure he does not win from primary to main election, Emefiele new naira policy to destroy is support base n Buhari outright lackadaisical altitude to his ambition just to please his tribesmen Atiku.

Which candidate as ever emerge as president under such condition in the history of Nigeria ? Did Ebele face half of this before he lost election or did Yardua when he admitted his election was rigged to favour him.

Conduct election a million times with Atiku n Obi Pandora on different tickets Tinubu will win based on that a trillion n one times even if it is FBI that conduct the election.

Just imagine if the new naira policy n military were not against Tinubu does you wretched soul.know he would have won the election with over 5 million extra votes.

Stay there make pant de wear your mama.

Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive i don't think i can represent Nigeria in the good light anymore and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, vote suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudge against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration.

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by LeoDeKing: 6:24am On May 26, 2023
I prefer this

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by MightyHand(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2023
Your Administration will favour me IJN

God Bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Every patriotic Nigerian
God Bless My House hold
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by muykem: 6:27am On May 26, 2023
Tinubu is destined to rule this country. The man didn't get this position on a platter of gold

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Localemperor: 6:44am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
This one na cork n bull story
Same Tinubu Buhari use Military to harras,
Cabal working tirelessly to ensure he does not win from primary to main election, Emefiele new naira policy to destroy is support base n Buhari outright lackadaisical altitude to his ambition just to please his tribesmen Atiku.

Which candidate as ever emerge as president under such condition in the history of Nigeria ? Did Ebele face half of this before he lost election or did Yardua when he admitted his election was rigged to favour him.

Conduct election a million times with Atiku n Obi Pandora on different tickets Tinubu will win based on that a trillion n one times even if it is FBI that conduct the election.

Just imagine if the new naira policy n military were not against Tinubu does you wretched soul.know he would have won the election with over 5 million extra votes.

Stay there make pant de wear your mama.

You can say what ever you want to say but you and I knows that its never gets better for the average Nigerian, with or without Tinubu. Its can only get worst, that is how it has always been. To you, it is Tinubu vs Obi. I careless about who becomes the President, they are both rich and has made significant success in life with the help of state resource. Since 1999, how has your life and that of your close relative gotten better? You have been supporting politicians year in and year out but you have gotten nothing in return nothing....

This is not a tribal war for me, it is a class war. Poverty and bad government does not look at your tribe and domination before dealing with you. At your current age, add another 8years and tell your self the truth. You are not getting any younger and is this how you want to leave your entire life, in penury?

It is not a tribal war but a class war.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by olasaad(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2023
I don't just understand what Remi is wearing shocked her dressing looks somehow tongue even the outgoing first Lady dressed better than her in the event.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by franchasofficia: 7:12am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

Do not despair, as they celebrate their criminality like armed robbers who succeed in a bloody robbery attack, rain is coming, it must fall. The world is mysterious than they think. Bola Tinubu should buy enough umbrella because rain is coming his way.

2023 Presidential election was an open robbery and insult to sensible Nigerians after giving us false hope and promises, God of justice must arise, something must happen.

Tinubu, Shettima, APC, and your evil supporters know this today that it is not yet uhuru for you all, rain must fall, when? I don't know, but it must rain to wash away the evils of the evildoers and their supporters.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by wahahlawahala: 7:15am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

blablabla.. keep on Wailing and waiting to discredit him.. sore loosers are not difficult to spot 🙄

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Houseontherock1: 7:16am On May 26, 2023
olasaad:
I don't just understand what Remi is wearing shocked her dressing looks somehow tongue even the outgoing first Lady dressed better than her in the event.
She's a pastor; she has always been modest with her dressing undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Lucasinho(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2023
MightyHand:
Your Administration will favour me IJN

God Bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Every patriotic Nigerian
God Bless My House hold
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Okay.... grin
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Britishpea: 7:20am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Wherever this is coming out of, there are still a lot of gibberish sitting pretty. Focused people wil never dwell on the past. Trump still believed he was rigged out. Hilllary Clinton,Some folks believed the electoral college played her.
Elections were believed to have been rigged in Obj”s favour. Goodluck’s men fought to retain the seat thinking they were edged out by Buhari’s men-Orubebe.

Buhari believed he never lost any election the three times he had lost. Atiku won Buhari in his mind and in the eyes of his loyalists.
So election would always look like it was rigged till the country is stable politically. It is a fallacy to think Obi or Atiku won the elections. Move on and stop living in the past. The bus is leaving you at your old spot.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by gbaskiboy: 7:23am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
blablabla.. keep on Wailing and waiting to discredit him.. sore loosers are not difficult to spot 🙄
You should read his post before commenting, if you must criticise it must be logical and reasonable. Don't create enmity for yourself. I hope you don't end up in wahala if not double wahala with you unreasonable and myopic thinking. Ire ooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Localemperor: 7:23am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
blablabla.. keep on Wailing and waiting to discredit him.. sore looser

Its doesn't get better for you too. He will be President and nothing changes in your life!!.. By 2032 you will pick another politician to support just like your father has done and your grandfather before him. Servicing the elite. By 2032 you will support Seyi Tinubu for Lagos governor, Buhari's son for Kastina governor and Obi's son for Anambra governor and your son will support their son. Its doesn't get better for you. A linage of servants and slaves.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Localemperor: 7:28am On May 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Wherever this is coming out, there are still a lot of gibberish sitting pretty there. Focused people wil never dwell on the past. Trump believed he was rigged. Hilllary Clinton,
Some folks believed the electoral college played her.
Elections were believed to have been rigged in Obj”s favour. Goodluck’s men fought to retain the seat thinking they were edged out-Orubebe.

Buhari believed he never lost any election the three times he lost. Atiku won Buhari in his mind and in the eyes of his loyalists.
So election would always look like it was rigged till the country is stable politically. It is a fallacy to think Obi or Atiku won the elections. Move on and stop living in the past. The bus is leaving you at your old spot.
You should try and comprehend, it is not about who wins the election, its about how the illegality of the election has cause more division in the country, you have no idea how bad it is for everybody including you supporting whoever you decides to support.

When the riot and division start, it affect you and I and not Buhari or Tinubu or Obi's children. You get to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Exclusive101: 7:29am On May 26, 2023
If you are sincere about below you will understand Tinubu will do beta than Obi by a million miles. Till this hour refugees are still escaping Anambra to come labour in Lagos.

You igbos claim Lagos as been capital of Nigeria even before Eden but we all know how Lagos detriorated before the advent of Tinubu. You were all excited when dead bodies littered Lagos road, when Oshodi with yellow busses was use to mock Nigeria but as soon as Tinubu n his protege got it right you start hating.

Was Lagos the 4 largest economy in West Africa at anytime before Tinubu you lot will shut your dirty mouth on that after Obi Pandora 8 locust years is Anambra among the largest 1 trillion economy in West Africa ? A resounding NO.

Why then do Igbo believe a man that can not lift is commissioner which no one knows of any today can lift millions out of poverty while we have a Tinubu that his proteges are everywhere. See how he transformed the civil service in Lagos to the best in Nigeria, think BRT, LASMA LAWMA Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport. On what basis you people rate Obi Pandora over Tinubu is what I just do not get

Localemperor:

You can say what ....

This is not a tribal war for me, it is a class war. Poverty and bad government does not look at your tribe and domination before dealing with you. At your current age, add another 8years and tell your self the truth. You are not getting any younger and is this how you want to leave your entire life, in penury?

It is not a tribal war but a class war.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by wahahlawahala: 7:30am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Its doesn't get better for you too. He will be President and nothing changes in your life!!.. By 2032 you will pick another politician to support just like your father has done and your grandfather before him. Servicing the elite. By 2032 you will support Seyi Tinubu for Lagos governor, Buhari's son for Kastina governor and Obi's son for Anambra governor and your son will support their son. Its doesn't get better for you. A linage of servants and slaves.
😭😭 wailer we know the real slaves.. the crap u wrote is for you and your family.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by juman(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu is destined to rule this country. The man didn't get this position on a platter of gold

Gbam.
He didnt get it on a silver platter.
He worked hard consistently for it for decades.
People never thought he could be president.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by wahahlawahala: 7:33am On May 26, 2023
gbaskiboy:
You should read his post before commenting, if you must criticise it must be logical and reasonable. Don't create enmity for yourself. I hope you don't end up in wahala if not double wahala with you unreasonable and myopic thinking. Ire ooo
blablabla... Oshey mr logical, another disguising wailer, face front abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by juman(m): 7:33am On May 26, 2023
You and I can also be president.
Yes we can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Came4amod: 7:34am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Go to Mali or Congo .. u feel no love for your country.. because clowns no enter Gov.. shey Na Ireland we dey or Ukraine wea .. comedian dey become president.. this is sparta

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by juman(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2023
Tinubu will perform well.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Localemperor: 7:38am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
😭😭 wailer we know the real slaves.. the crap u wrote is for you and your family.
Keep on crying, its doesn't get better for you... Your Father campaigned for Awolowo, Zik and Tafabalewa, and you're doing the same for Tinubu, Obi and Buhari and your children will do the same for their children since you have refuse to think.

5 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Localemperor: 7:42am On May 26, 2023
Came4amod:

Go to Mali or Congo .. u feel no love for your country.. because clowns no enter Gov.. shey Na Ireland we dey or Ukraine wea .. comedian dey become president.. this is sparta
Lol you think I care who becomes president? You have no idea... Maybe you should tell the family of those kill by herders not to loss hope in the country. One day you will come back home and meet your love ones burnt to ash after then you tell me how your feel when you hear the word Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by wahahlawahala: 7:43am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
Keep on crying, its doesn't get better for you... Your Father campaigned for Awolowo, Zik and Tafabalewa, and you're doing the same for Tinubu, Obi and Buhari and your children will do the same for their children since you have refuse to think.
more tears for you and your family come may 29😭😭

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by duduade: 7:51am On May 26, 2023
See how them resemble sef

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Localemperor: 7:53am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
If you are sincere about below you will understand Tinubu will do beta than Obi by a million miles. Till this hour refugees are still escaping Anambra to come labour in Lagos.

You igbos claim Lagos as been capital of Nigeria even before Eden but we all know how Lagos detriorated before the advent of Tinubu. You were all excited when dead bodies littered Lagos road, when Oshodi with yellow busses was use to mock Nigeria but as soon as Tinubu n his protege got it right you start hating.

Was Lagos the 4 largest economy in West Africa at anytime before Tinubu you lot will shut your dirty mouth on that after Obi Pandora 8 locust years is Anambra among the largest 1 trillion economy in West Africa ? A resounding NO.

Why then do Igbo believe a man that can not lift is commissioner which no one knows of any today can lift millions out of poverty while we have a Tinubu that his proteges are everywhere. See how he transformed the civil service in Lagos to the best in Nigeria, think BRT, LASMA LAWMA Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport. On what basis you people rate Obi Pandora over Tinubu is what I just do not get

You still do not get it, Tinubu, Obi, Buhari and whatever doesn't give a Bleep about you and I.

Seyi Tinubu is positioning for Lagos state governor, El rufai son won the house of rep election, Uzodimma's son is already getting ready, Divido will take over from his uncle Adeleke.

Can't you see that they are passing the thing around their friends and family? When would you be given a fair chance for a better life? Now you have campaigned for Tinubu and Obi, not far from now your children will campaign for their children and the cycle continue.

Its a class war and it's never gets better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by wolesmile(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2023
The President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) and The First Lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator (Mrs) Balqees Oluremi Tinubu.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Basic123: 8:01am On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

😆 😆

The freest election ever was this election!
Its normal to feel that way when your candidate looses.ITS A NORMAL THING!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by jogojogo: 8:03am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:

Only hatred and sheer envy or complete ignorant that will make someone compare a failure/abysmal Governor like Peter Obi to Asiwsju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.