Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo (54411 Views)

Remi And Bola Tinubu's Dance Moves (Photo) / Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by thaoriginator: 1:50pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I prefer this
wetin be dis? 😀

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Jagabanarmy: 1:54pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

I sincerely feel your pains and I can assure you that Jagaban will right all wrong. Keep hope alive in this renewed hope administration. God bless you
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by amaridigital(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2023
olasaad:
I don't just understand what Remi is wearing shocked her dressing looks somehow tongue even the outgoing first Lady dressed better than her in the event.

Leave Remi alone. She's an ordained Pastor. She'll probably change her wardrobe when the need arises
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by foleskay(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Its doesn't get better for you too. He will be President and nothing changes in your life!!.. By 2032 you will pick another politician to support just like your father has done and your grandfather before him. Servicing the elite. By 2032 you will support Seyi Tinubu for Lagos governor, Buhari's son for Kastina governor and Obi's son for Anambra governor and your son will support their son. Its doesn't get better for you. A linage of servants and slaves.
Shut up. You're just a bitter local ipob miscreant. Vry sure u wouldn't type this if obi had won. Mumu people blindly supporting politicians. I guess ur obi is a saint from heaven. Radarada

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by pharmaking: 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive. I don't think i can represent Nigeria in any good light anywhere in the world and i genuinely do not wish anyone harm and that how bad it has become and there are many people like me who has lost hope in the nation.

If he had won the election without rigging, violence, voter suppression and INCE palava i don't think any one will hold grudges against him but many are waiting to discredit the new administration. You all can say all you want but i want to assure you that there are many people who feel the same way as me.

A close friend of mine ( A childhood friend ) and his sibling was killed in the Mangu herders attack 5 of them, their only crime was that they are Nigerians. Honestly it is not because of Tinubu that i feel so much hate for the country, i have nothing against who becomes the president because it's benefits no one except the elite and the ruling class. Before the eventually steps down in 8 years time, there are things that are certain.

I will get married during this Tinubu tenure by my calculation and honestly this is not the kind of nation i want to raise my kids, don't dare tell me to leave the country, i live in my ancestral land, my father, my grandfather and the father before him has lived here even before the entity Nigeria, I'm going no where.

Sorry for your loss in Mangu attack brother.

Remember that when our beloved Jonathan was President, everywhere was also bombed.

Even your Peter Obi's tenure would not have been spared from insecurity ravaging the land.

Accept the new order which is Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by NMotorwerks: 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
THERE SHALL BE A NEW NIGERIA AND YOUR ADMINISTRATION SHALL FAVOR ME IJMN

2 Likes

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Decent09(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I prefer this

Yes Daddy, The Religious War is Over.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by BENEAMATA: 2:15pm On May 26, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu is destined to rule this country. The man didn't get this position on a platter of gold
That makes him comparable to the great king odeyssius . The jose mourinho of African politics , soon to be a major subject to be studied in african political science course across african universities . Nothing handed him on a platter of gold ,betrayal and setbacks at every turn that he thread past because he never thought every obstacle wouldn't happen , knowing that he is dealing with humans .We pray the in-coming administration ease the masses sufferings .

And in a somewhat unrelated note , the audacity of Timaya the artiste singing his nationwide famous " As e dey pain dem " yesterday cheesy .Egberi papa don go price for headless mob hand .O . Y . O Timaya .

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by MightyHand(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2023
bionixs:
Nigeria will not be the first country to be blessed or that will prosper, doing the wrong thing .
And if you are one of those that support imposing him on Nigerians , You and your household will suffer.

The people had their say but the politicians have their way and suffering sons of nobodies are supporting them.
Be very careful how you call God in your fraudulent submissions .

You sound severely Bitter!
Who do you like this?

Either you surrender to the govern of BAT, or you remain bitter for the next 4years of his reign.
May I remind you that even Peter Obi has never and will never be a Saint nor a Messiah..

Guide your self with wisdom

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by vannessa7(f): 2:31pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
If you are sincere about below you will understand Tinubu will do beta than Obi by a million miles. Till this hour refugees are still escaping Anambra to come labour in Lagos.

You igbos claim Lagos as been capital of Nigeria even before Eden but we all know how Lagos detriorated before the advent of Tinubu. You were all excited when dead bodies littered Lagos road, when Oshodi with yellow busses was use to mock Nigeria but as soon as Tinubu n his protege got it right you start hating.

Was Lagos the 4 largest economy in West Africa at anytime before Tinubu you lot will shut your dirty mouth on that after Obi Pandora 8 locust years is Anambra among the largest 1 trillion economy in West Africa ? A resounding NO.

Why then do Igbo believe a man that can not lift is commissioner which no one knows of any today can lift millions out of poverty while we have a Tinubu that his proteges are everywhere. See how he transformed the civil service in Lagos to the best in Nigeria, think BRT, LASMA LAWMA Eko Atlantic, Lekki seaport. On what basis you people rate Obi Pandora over Tinubu is what I just do not get

2023 election is an eye opener, Yorubas are wired with superior brain power, it is in the DNA. Whereas these obedients have inferior thinking capacity, they cannot analyse any little thing, no matter how you prove the truth to them they won't ever get it, they cannot analyse any little thing but can only insist on whatever might favour them like babies, and they are very passionate too about all their wrong baseless arguments even in the face of glaring evidence, they don't have what it takes to understand anything outside their interest, that is why they cannot come up with worthwhile ideas to make it in life devoid of one crime or the other, there is no point talking to them, imagine they even believe Tinubu will not be a good leader even though evidence abound of his past leadership, smh

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by BENEAMATA: 2:39pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
Keep on crying, its doesn't get better for you... Your Father campaigned for Awolowo, Zik and Tafabalewa, and you're doing the same for Tinubu, Obi and Buhari and your children will do the same for their children since you have refuse to think.
my philosopher friend , don't mix mundane thoughts with the few articulate ones you came up with . Na God dey share am , no be man . Where are zik's , Awo's children in government today ? Who were Obi , Tinubu , Fashola, Jonathan , wike's fathers in politics in their own time ? Get it ? Abacha , that was packing the nation's money as if his ten generations after him must never be poor can't even have his own offspring move freely outside Arewa states .Just do good to the best of your ability because our children eat the fruit of deeds we sow . So it was written . . . . . .
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by TheGift: 2:56pm On May 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Wherever this is coming out of, there are still a lot of gibberish sitting pretty. Focused people wil never dwell on the past. Trump still believed he was rigged out. Hilllary Clinton,Some folks believed the electoral college played her.
Elections were believed to have been rigged in Obj”s favour. Goodluck’s men fought to retain the seat thinking they were edged out by Buhari’s men-Orubebe.

Buhari believed he never lost any election the three times he had lost. Atiku won Buhari in his mind and in the eyes of his loyalists.
So election would always look like it was rigged till the country is stable politically. It is a fallacy to think Obi or Atiku won the elections. Move on and stop living in the past. The bus is leaving you at your old spot.

Trump had no logical reason to claim the elections were rigged, It was always His strategy if He lost.

In the case of Hilary Clinton, everyone knew she won the popular vote, but she lost due to the electoral college votes, there was no rigging, just politicking.

Coming back home to Nigeria, there has always been rigging, whether directly by the candidates or by their sponsors, as in the case of Yar Adura who admitted that the elections which brought Him to power were not free and fair.

What makes the 2022 elections different from all the others was:
1. Many Nigerians got their voters card and came out to vote because they believed that for once, their votes will count due to the transparency that electronic voting/ transmission will bring and the assurance from INEC that it will be so, only to do the exact opposite.

2. The fact that INEC rushed to announce the results in the dead of night when there were reseaonable grievances on the table

3. The fact that INEC which is supposed to be an independent Neutral umpire is now acting as a partisan party in support of a particular candidate

4. The fact that the Person who was announced as winner didn't win in The key capital cities of Nigeria, including the state He governed and His original home state.

5. The fact that we currently have a youth population of 70% most of whom are unemployed , hungry, angry and disillusioned by this country , they are exposed to information and global standards so they know that what we have here in the name of Democracy and Justice is a joke. They really hoped that something different would happen and are now even more disillusioned.

What all of the above point to is the fact that , unlike in other elections where justice was not done but it seemed to be done, in this case justice was not only NOT done but justice has als NOT been seen to be done.

To honest and well meaning Nigerians to just accept it like that, is like telling someone who was raped to just forget about it and accept a marriage with their rapist. It means you expect us to stay stuck in toxicity and mediocrity .
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by OChimex: 2:59pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

😝 😆 😂.
Not the kind of country you want to raise your kids, still you will be raising them in this kind of country.
That’s wickedness oooo. 😂 Honestly. Most people who left was basically because of their love for their kids, not to be raised in a hopeless dungeon where their life can be taken at any given moments.
Anyways Goodluck with your decision.
I have long lost hope in Nigeria even before I was born. So I made a move when I needed to.
This life na once, also I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest and see good things in my life before kpemee
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:05pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Don't even allow anyone makes you feel less of your angst because it's genuine. The poster below you wasn't smart hence his retarded analysis were devoid of many important factors. The truth is the incoming administration will be as usual because his success were an aggregation of the same monstrous elites that have been holding the country down anyone telling you otherwise is just trying to sell pipedream. I mean this is the same way Buhari was sold and everyone knew the outcome. BAT will not even have the will power cos his winning was embedded in the same political structure. Do you think BAT will have the will to fight the corruption head on? Or try to prosecute corrupt people? Or make decisions putting the masses at the fore front?Don't even deceive yourself with the wishful thinking. He can't because he has cut dealings with everyone and won't like to stir enough bad bloods. I personally don't have any grievance with him as a person, he is human and has his deficiencies but the issue is Nigeria masses at this point needs new Nigeria, PO isn't a saint but he stood on a platform and structure that will benefits most of the masses. He has the humane, energy and the will to initiate the change not because he wasn't a politician but because of the dynamics his presidency will bring to the political landscape. I don't even have to be Obidient to know that. I personally have option and won't be constrained to stay in the country but this is not about me. Anyone with security knowledge knows what is needed for all these attacks to stop is simply change in the security architecture. As long as APC government are still in charge all the killings might hardly seize cos the perpetrators have "cased" their catchment areas. Ushering of another entirely different government might give the reprieve to enable the new security to fight it head on. This is easy explanation but again I don't expect everyone to understand. Don't allow anyone to cower you with unbridled brain washing cos Nigeria security issues are actually existential threat.

I wish him well and hope I get disappointed but in the meantime my advice will always be, if you're a youth that still wants your mental health intact "Japa" it's not because it's what you want but just a means of survival if things gets worse. Many people stuck today found themselves years ago in the same quagmire but thought it will get better and fail to make due with opportunities available to them. Some of us are benefitting from the decision some of our elderly ones and parents took years ago and that's reason for any young man not gaining to tow the path.

I know after thinking about the hurdles you get discouraged and so many news will also demoralize you but at the end even if you don't get rich but lived a quiet and peaceful life you will be happy you took a better decision in retrospect. Many atimes I ask if what is happening here can happen anywhere else and the answer is capital NO, a total of 63k, fvcking 63 human lives went down in cold blooded and when you come nairaland Igbos blame Yoruba, Yoruba blame igbos and on and on at the end everyone will make peace with it and the loved ones will continue to suffer the emotional torture. I don't even know where to start explaining these things.

Bro I am ending this with the same advice, if Nigerian politicians have it in mind to make here better their kids and all their investment will be here but you know why they kept it outside the country? Because all of them knew their only stake here is to continuously destroy it and make their own gain while the masses keep hailing then with the crumbs thrown and there's no going back to that their established plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by toprealman: 3:05pm On May 26, 2023
Why is Remi always sober and gloomy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by bionixs: 3:07pm On May 26, 2023
MightyHand:

You sound severely Bitter!
Who do you like this?

Either you surrender to the govern of BAT, or you remain bitter for the next 4years of his reign.
May I remind you that even Peter Obi has never and will never be a Saint nor a Messiah..

Guide your self with wisdom
I pity you.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Xkonzult: 4:44pm On May 26, 2023
wahahlawla:
blablabla.. keep on Wailing and waiting to discredit him.. sore loosers are not difficult to spot 🙄
You are d sore looser here if u don't know
I hope u had gotten ministerial slot for d "wins "and gains u envisage..and the wins u are defending
I don't know how one wins without partaking
In gains and spoils of a winner
PATHETIC FAILURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by blueAgent(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Arome14 post=123379921][/quote]

Which human Intellect?

The ones that vote based on tribalism or the ones that praise the corrupt leaders that have no good wishes for their followers.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Fearyourcreator: 5:27pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Epele
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:
I honestly would have love to wish the incoming administration success as a patriot but i feel no love for the country anymore, i don't know if its just me but having me as a citizen is counter productive.

How do you intend to succeed if you want the government to fail? How do you intend to succeed in a country that hate?
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

You can say what ever you want to say but you and I knows that its never gets better for the average Nigerian, with or without Tinubu. Its can only get worst, that is how it has always been. To you, it is Tinubu vs Obi. I careless about who becomes the President, they are both rich and has made significant success in life with the help of state resource. Since 1999, how has your life and that of your close relative gotten better? You have been supporting politicians year in and year out but you have gotten nothing in return nothing....

This is not a tribal war for me, it is a class war. Poverty and bad government does not look at your tribe and domination before dealing with you. At your current age, add another 8years and tell your self the truth. You are not getting any younger and is this how you want to leave your entire life, in penury?

It is not a tribal war but a class war.
You are wrong bro. I’m already seeing 1000s of ways to benefit from this administration. Buhari’s administration benefited me a million fold. I was nothing back then in 2015. By Gods grace I’m a millionaire now, and am already seeing how to benefit astronomically from this new one.
Your problem is your mindset. Change it and watch things change positively for you.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2023
olasaad:
I don't just understand what Remi is wearing shocked her dressing looks somehow tongue even the outgoing first Lady dressed better than her in the event.
Funny enough I love her dressing just the way it is
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Segzy19: 6:06pm On May 26, 2023
Ogbeni, leave all these story. Pack your bags and leave the country. Stop disturbing us with your wailing

Localemperor:

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by haykes(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

Now chop or sell your likes and shares bro
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Okpetruth(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Do not despair, as they celebrate their criminality like armed robbers who succeed in a bloody robbery attack, rain is coming, it must fall. The world is mysterious than they think. Bola Tinubu should buy enough umbrella because rain is coming his way.

2023 Presidential election was an open robbery and insult to sensible Nigerians after giving us false hope and promises, God of justice must arise, something must happen.

Tinubu, Shettima, APC, and your evil supporters know this today that it is not yet uhuru for you all, rain must fall, when? I don't know, but it must rain to wash away the evils of the evildoers and their supporters.
shut up. Just shut up my friend. Which rain are you talking about? You too get enough umbrella because when the rain falls it fall on the head of one another. Just remember that.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by akakurukukaku(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2023
Localemperor:

You hate Nigeria because of bad experiences and problems bedeviling the country. Do you know your HATRED for your country is also part of the problems of this country. You can't use hate to fix this country. Fight for what you want for this country, even if it means dying, you have to do it. Learn from Tinubu. Tinubu had a vision of becoming the President and he went all out for it with all his might, despite his age and illnesses he was not deterred. What is your own vision for your country? You have to make an effort to bring it to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I prefer this

When he is not crying, he is on his knees. Zero alpha in this dude, the cabal will deal with him very well, he will cry himself to sleep every night if he had become the president of Nigeria
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Shattuck(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
This one na cork n bull story
Same Tinubu Buhari use Military to harras,
Cabal working tirelessly to ensure he does not win from primary to main election, Emefiele new naira policy to destroy is support base n Buhari outright lackadaisical altitude to his ambition just to please his tribesmen Atiku.

Which candidate as ever emerge as president under such condition in the history of Nigeria ? Did Ebele face half of this before he lost election or did Yardua when he admitted his election was rigged to favour him.

Conduct election a million times with Atiku n Obi Pandora on different tickets Tinubu will win based on that a trillion n one times even if it is FBI that conduct the election.

Just imagine if the new naira policy n military were not against Tinubu does you wretched soul.know he would have won the election with over 5 million extra votes.

Stay there make pant de wear your mama.

the way some of una dey talk ehhn, I just wonder how some people brain works, was tinubu the only one the naira was redesigned for, if he didn't have evil motive to rig, what has election where citizens go to vote ,got to do with tinubu? How was the military used to harass him? Was he ever arrested? If not for the fact that his only political ideology is to rig and buy vote.
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by blasterman(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
The is so sweet and adorable.

This is the kind of wife I pray for,

Unconditional Love, affection, trust and loyalty.

God Bless them

Good Bless Nigeria.

Story

All women ill become affectionate and loving when the man acheives success.

Become Billionaire and 97% of women will be submssive
Re: Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo by Exclusive101: 2:45pm On May 27, 2023
To prove that you are the foolish soul btw us too, with all those in place did Tinubu still not win with over 2 million votes not 200K but 2 million ! Yet your foolish mouth still de run instead of going to commit suicide.

Shattuck:
the way some of una dey talk ehhn, I just wonder how some people brain works, was tinubu the only one the naira was redesigned for, if he didn't have evil motive to rig, what has election where citizens go to vote ,got to do with tinubu? How was the military used to harass him? Was he ever arrested? If not for the fact that his only political ideology is to rig and buy vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding / Buhari Live On Channels TV / Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.