Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) (31562 Views)

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Nahunger(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
You will never sit on that seat.
So says the Lord.
Your end is near Tinubu
.which lord??
This is blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Rebuker(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2023
So, what happens to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ZzYi1IOs ?

🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Stanislause94: 11:02am On May 26, 2023
God bless alaigbo

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by NUGAWHITE(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Why are we black africans like this.
Always entertainment, dance instead of critical talk to protect our interest and future.

That's why all over the world there is no black African community doing good. I use community because even in parts of the US with black people its violence and poverty. When you try to reason with them they claim you're a sellout.

Oga! There's nothing wrong in what they are doing.
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Waffarianman(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2023
Oldee running presidencies nawa oo
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by crossbreedwears(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2023
Even the bible condemned wishing another person death
Coolabbie:
So says the Lord.
Your end is near Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Ogadeeper(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Always entertainment, dance instead of critical talk to protect our interest and future.

That's why all over the world there is no black African community doing good. I use community because even in parts of the US with black people its violence and poverty. When you try to reason with them they claim you're a sellout.

But if Obi had won, it wouldn have mattered? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by kpompey: 11:09am On May 26, 2023
Hotwest:
No offense but Tinubu looks like a living dead! See his face like someone they have embalmed!

But Nigeria why?! A whole great country like this. We could do better I think
Wish Tinubu what you could wish your parent.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by HayB100(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2023
Oya! Clear road for JAGABAN. Obedients, it's time to wail 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by tonytony208(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2023
mach7:
I have a good feeling that Tinubu and Shettima will provide one of the best, if not the best government ever experienced in Nigeria.

Those that bless them will be blessed, and those that curse them will reap what they so.

Update: They will both be sworn in on Monday, May 29th 2023.

If you no gree, go hug transformer.

I'm certain you had that good feeling when buhari became president. grin
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Slurity(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You are simply pained. take a close look on US , you can not be 100% of time be serious. I agree with you that we like too much entertainment in Africa but not yet in the case of someone that is yet sworn in and has no much work yet to do and yet you accuse of always entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by adekolaelect(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2023
Hotwest:
No offense but Tinubu looks like a living dead! See his face like someone they have embalmed!

You can switch your wailing styles to challenge Tinubu for good governance . But this your styles is not sensible anymore. Politicking has gone It is time for good governance . His Face or any any other petty you were playing before should be over . Hatred will only give you more sadness .

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Tradegood: 11:21am On May 26, 2023
Hotwest:

Back to sender in JESUS name!
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by gloryman91: 11:22am On May 26, 2023
GCFR and GCON .
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by DropsMic(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

We are subhumans.
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by badonkadonk: 11:24am On May 26, 2023
Saskay44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7lngwZQnJI

When Femi Adeshina start bodyguard work?
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
So says the Lord.
Your end is near Tinubu

😂😂😂Sorry, you are still under the illusion of false prophecy given to you by your pastor in order to drain you.
Wake up boy !!!
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by DollarBag: 11:27am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
So says the Lord.
Your end is near Tinubu

And your own end is……….?
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by kmaster007: 11:29am On May 26, 2023
As E dey pain dem E dey Swt us
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by viodemus: 11:30am On May 26, 2023
look at the last picture. The renowned criminal tribalist dey find igbos in the crowd. Especially igbos wey no dey bow to am for that crowd.
Soon he go just dey accuse the igbos of any and everything, meanwhile the blue print is if you can deal with the igbos, you can destroy the Christianity in Nigeria.

We are coming to the conclusion that the cunny divider wants to deliver divide for his masters and their masters in Arabia; by employing the divide to eliminate strategy.

God pass devil, for any format devil employ.
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Metrofox(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2023
grin if only you can decode the body language of Shittima and the way he is always ahead of himself in every occasion, hmm ... you guys ain't seen nothing yet.. Wetin Atiku do Obasanjo is child's play
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Chucks13: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
A round of applause for Pablo Escobat and Osama bin Laden

Thank you we like dem that way they are far beta dan a tax evader, a liar, UK deportee and ipob Emperor called Obi ok.

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Jagabanarmy: 11:43am On May 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Your president for eight years

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by saucygal193: 11:45am On May 26, 2023
Wow! I pray that Tinubu's time will usher us into prosperiy and joy in Jesus name.
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by unitysheart(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
So says the Lord.
Your end is near Tinubu

Please stay calm. Habba.
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by MetaPhysical: 11:52am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Why are white people so rigid and formal. Why dont they enjoy the rhythym of nature and entertain like black people?

Poverty is created by them, violence is also manufactured by them. If they would just relax and act like blacks there would not be poverty in the world.
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
lol. Finally una don giveup grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Hotwest: 11:57am On May 26, 2023
adekolaelect:
You can switch your wailing styles to challenge Tinubu for good governance . But this your styles is not sensible anymore. Politicking has gone It is time for good governance . His Face or any any other petty you were playing before should be over . Hatred will only give you more sadness .
Forget what u r saying! how can we salvage our children future on a greedy old man..I doubt he will do any better than that idiot buhari
Re: Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) by Hotwest: 11:59am On May 26, 2023
kpompey:

Wish Tinubu what you could wish your parent.
I wish tinubu & my parents to retire at their old age and encourage the ICT generation to rule with elderly advise and experience of the past not for my parents to be the one driving me on a long journey at their grandpa sick age, when i am there well trained and agile to handle affairs and make them smile! Haba mana

mr Man just know u are not getting any younger...keep supporting these olden days men that have lived their life and taking Nigeria like a retirement benefit! After the handover eno go even reach 2weeks he will be out to Europe for maybe a month to pump his blood

get sense please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria's Economy Is In Recession – Lai mohammed / Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.