Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Should I Arrange - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Arrange (3199 Views)

How To Arrange Sex With A Girl / Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes / Brain Work. Scatter Ur English Name Let See Who Will Arrange It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Arrange by Smartguyboy(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2023
You just have to respect your younger sister as you don’t have the strength to beat sense to her head .

That how many younger sis wanted to be controlling me I almost kill her since then she started respecting me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by Barims(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2023
stunnert:
Buy sleeping pills and mix it in her food, tie her up with strong ropes before she wakes up, after she wakes up then beat her very well, I mean give her the beating of her life, get a bucket of ice cold water pour it on her then beat her to a pulp, let her rest small while still tied up then beat the fvck out of her again

And after I untie her, it's my funeral cry
Re: Should I Arrange by Father4all: 8:32am On May 27, 2023
Tell me your location and I will send my boys to come and flog her so that she will have sense
Re: Should I Arrange by Aladdin1(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2023
sorry guy! i understand how you feel.maybe you should stop masturbation.because its what is draining your energy.this is not a case of medical issue.there are lots of ashmatic or sickers that can beat the hell out of a mad fellow like your sister.am afraid she would continue tormenting your poor soul until she or you leaves the house.you are weak and shes strongeq and shes infuriated by your weakness and she feels you are among those who ought not to live.its a pity.but the truth is if you remain in that house.she would kill you one day.better leave to a relatives house or go spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by tunize(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2023
stunnert:
Buy sleeping pills and mix it in her food, tie her up with strong ropes before she wakes up, after she wakes up then beat her very well, I mean give her the beating of her life, get a bucket of ice cold water pour it on her then beat her to a pulp, let her rest small while still tied up then beat the fvck out of her again
This wan nor follow what if nor wake up after sleeping medicine nor be igbese be that

1 Like

Re: Should I Arrange by Barims(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2023
Father4all:
Tell me your location and I will send my boys to come and flog her so that she will have sense

Ota efun area osogbo
Re: Should I Arrange by tunize(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2023
manillas:

Please no need making jokes like this, I told you it’s for a little child who needed help and I wasn’t joking or playing around. Karma is real, if you really don’t want to help out then don’t make a mockery of someone’s pain. Don’t let someone say to you in future he has wired you the cash you were expecting only to find out it wasn’t true. Please refrain from jokes and games like this. That child is down with pneumonia and everyone in the compound is running around to raise funds for the parents because we share in their pain, their only child.
Please be guided
Forget nothing like Karma if you wan beg, beg legitimately nor be this kind old school fmt wen nor align.
How can everyone in your compound be running around to raise small 20k? All of una need to work hard for the compound be that since you all put together can’t 20k
Re: Should I Arrange by Lindalilian: 9:47am On May 27, 2023
Buy cutlass for defence, If she rush to carry knife rush to where you keep the cutlass and wield it too.

I hate nonsense! Besides you don't look someone who would have mind, try and break her hand or leg make she de hospital small... She will stay in check!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Arrange by Father4all: 11:15am On May 27, 2023
Barims:

Ota efun area osogbo
don't you street have address or house number?
Re: Should I Arrange by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 27, 2023
Runnerzz:
Say na so my NL pussycat go see rip for my pics soon? God forbid 😂
Lmao.
Re: Should I Arrange by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2023
I don't encourage beating women but some women will always test your patience and call you weak if you don't hit them at least once.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 / Anambra Women Or Akwa-ibom Women / Am A Love Doctor,tell Me Ur Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.