Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch (40255 Views)

I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by FuckTheMod: 11:10am On May 27, 2023
grin
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Intrepid01(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2023
mrvitalis:
Okorocha has been used and dumped , okorocha,onu and nwajuba

The next victims are umiah , hope and kalu

As a Igbo man there is absolutely nothing you can do to be trusted by Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis

You are always good when you are under them but once u want to aspire to contest against them boom you become IPOB,u become Biafran

No it isn’t true but I understand your reality. You should be concerned about the genesis of the trust issues btw Igbos and the remaining Nigerians. If you do a research on it, you’ll realize it dates back to the 50s or even earlier and the natural tendencies of the Igbos. There are great lessons to learn from both sides (Igbos and the remaining Nigerians). Trust is earned and takes a while. Case in point, Nnamdi Azikiwe was accepted as a politician in Lagos by Yorubas until he started saying it to their face that Igbos will take over Lagos, they felt like a fool and removed their support for him, he was forced to relocate to the Eastern region after a colossal defeat that was outrightly avoidable. You see, I live outside naija, and to my surprise when I was doing my mba in this foreign country, every email sent by the school always carry a general statement acknowledging that the land upon which the school is built is an ancestral home of a particular ethnic group. You can’t go to a man’s house and take him for a fool for giving you owner’s privileges. There must be respect m every relationship for it to work.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by DWJOBScom(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
I think I can relate to what Oshiomhole was talking about. As the one-time chairman of the APC, Oshiomhole insisted that party men (like Rochas Okorocha) must obey their constitution.

Sadly, he forgot that he was leading a people who make laws they don't obey. Oshiomhole wanted to bring order to a lawless party; a party that drafts a manifesto, turns around and denies every word of it. He would eventually be booted out as the APC chairman.

very very true
I am even surprise he forgot that.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by anyination: 11:39am On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Okorocha got Zero vote during the APC primary despite speaking Hausa like his mother tongue. Lol

He is here dragging with a whole commarade of men.

Seriously i pity those living around u..
From your comments u can gossips for Africa..
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by zelnababa(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2023
Lolz 😂😆 okorocha ruled for eight years, wanted to handover to his inlaw, but Adam resisted it

1 Like

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Testimony1988(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2023
They should continue the accusations and counter accusations, it's really interesting.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Testimony1988(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2023
They should continue the accusations and counter-accusations, it's really interesting.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Sammy5413(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2023
Our naughty politicians be disgracing themselves
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by hush15: 11:50am On May 27, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/drama-as-oshiomhole-okorocha-oyofo-clash-at-book-launch/?amp

Oshiomole talking about laws as if him and his oga, a bat like that respects the very same law...

Am not surprised tho
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Peachy14: 11:50am On May 27, 2023
My worry now is how my great nation ( Nigeria) will be without a President. May 29 is hours from now. Yet no elected president. God forbid I address a selected man as my president cool
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by mrvitalis(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2023
Intrepid01:

No it isn’t true but I understand your reality. You should be concerned about the genesis of the trust issues btw Igbos and the remaining Nigerians. If you do a research on it, you’ll realize it dates back to the 50s or even earlier and the natural tendencies of the Igbos. There are great lessons to learn from both sides (Igbos and the remaining Nigerians). Trust is earned and takes a while. Case in point, Nnamdi Azikiwe was accepted as a politician in Lagos by Yorubas until he started saying it to their face that Igbos will take over Lagos, they felt like a fool and removed their support for him, he was forced to relocate to the Eastern region after a colossal defeat that was outrightly avoidable. You see, I live outside naija, and to my surprise when I was doing my mba in this foreign country, every email sent by the school always carry a general statement acknowledging that the land upon which the school is built is an ancestral home of a particular ethnic group. You can’t go to a man’s house and take him for a fool for giving you owner’s privileges. There must be respect m every relationship for it to work.
The issue is simple Igbos went from least educated and exposed to the most educated and major competition for the Fulanis n Yorubas

Take for example Fulanis have killed Yorubas in their land , killed their men rapped their women ,even started a kingdom in their land ...but Igbos who they Claim just verbally abuse them are the problem

For premier of the North said what their issues with Igbos is

Igbos want to grow up and become the head in every sector they are , they want to aspire to be leaders irrespective of their background ...my question is what's wrong with that ?

Even the white man called it obessesion with the Igbos
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by ignis: 12:07pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Okorocha got Zero vote during the APC primary despite speaking Hausa like his mother tongue. Lol

He even quoted several verses in Quran.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by complexstuffs(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Ability to speak multiple languages is not a bad thing
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 27, 2023
unity004:
grin grin grin grin that senate is not the problem of Nigeria, yeah that's true. Nigeria as a country is the problem of Nigeria
Nope the senate is supposed to check the activities of the executhieves at state and federal level, including monitoring of budget expenditure, unfortunately they are even worse. The senate is a big part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Menclothing: 12:23pm On May 27, 2023
Comrade I see you
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Intrepid01(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

The issue is simple Igbos went from least educated and exposed to the most educated and major competition for the Fulanis n Yorubas

Take for example Fulanis have killed Yorubas in their land , killed their men rapped their women ,even started a kingdom in their land ...but Igbos who they Claim just verbally abuse them are the problem

For premier of the North said what their issues with Igbos is

Igbos want to grow up and become the head in every sector they are , they want to aspire to be leaders irrespective of their background ...my question is what's wrong with that ?

Even the white man called it obessesion with the Igbos

Again, this is the problem, show us the statistics to show that Igbos are the most educated in Nigeria, or that at any point they were the least educated. Don’t argue this, just show me the evidence. Once I realize you are making statements without facts I’ll stop engaging you.

Secondly, what you said Fulanis are doing to Yoruba is gibberish and unreasonable. Fulani herdsmen are a menace and are in every part of the country, even in the South east. Stop being unreasonable and peddling lies. You even said they have built kingdoms in Yoruba land, show us that kingdom or because there’s an Eze-Ndigbo in Lagos means Igbos have built a kingdom in Lagos? All these chest-beating is part of the problem with Igbos.

Finally, nobody says Igbos should not flourish and thrive but politics is not business, in politics you need alliance and relationships, there’s no ethnic group in this country that can produce a President without strong alliances with other parts of the country. There’s no ethnic group that can force itself on others, Igbos can’t produce President by intimidation or blackmailing. It won’t work, it requires humility, cooperation, relationship building, but unfortunately all these are alien to a typical igbo persona.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Exclusive101: 12:31pm On May 27, 2023
But Peter Obi is a saint with all the loot he as been caught with
lordimmaogidi:
Adams is a common and petty criminal

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by mrvitalis(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2023
Intrepid01:

Again, this is the problem, show us the statistics to show that Igbos are the most educated in Nigeria, or that at any point they were the least educated. Don’t argue this, just show me the evidence. Once I realize you are making statements without facts I’ll stop engaging you.

Secondly, what you said Fulanis are doing to Yoruba is gibberish and unreasonable. Fulani herdsmen are a menace and are in every part of the country, even in the South east. Stop being unreasonable and peddling lies. You even said they have built kingdoms in Yoruba land, show us that kingdom or because there’s an Eze-Ndigbo in Lagos means Igbos have built a kingdom in Lagos? All these chest-beating is part of the problem with Igbos.

Finally, nobody says Igbos should not flourish and thrive but politics is not business, in politics you need alliance and relationships, there’s no ethnic group in this country that can produce a President without strong alliances with other parts of the country. There’s no ethnic group that can force itself on others, Igbos can’t produce President by intimidation or blackmailing. It won’t work, it requires humility, cooperation, relationship building, but unfortunately all these are alien to a typical igbo persona.

1890 to 1925 ....Igbos were the least Educated ....we were still fighting the British to even go to school
No Igbo man signed the 1914 unification deal
Records of Igbo Clarks starts to appear in the 1930s to 1940s

Ilorin emirate is a Fulani kingdom case closed

Igbos have votes Yorubas 3 times , voted Fulanis 5 times..what other allaince do u want Igbos to build

Tell us what exactly Igbos should do to please Yorubas .tell me spell it out

1 Like

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by MrAgbako: 12:40pm On May 27, 2023
Holybaddo:
I came running to read the post thinking they fought punch punch

I no know say na ladies discussion them do 😂😂
nah u should know they too old and rich for that. Nah children or poor people dey fight and throw punch like that 😂
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Freebills12: 12:53pm On May 27, 2023
Okorocha will always hate Adams because he ended his political dynasty in Imo state.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by sonature1: 12:55pm On May 27, 2023
zelnababa:
Lolz 😂😆 okorocha ruled for eight years, wanted to handover to his inlaw, but Adam resisted it

Uche Nwosu would have been by far better than that idiot Supreme Court imposed on the state. That Supreme Court governor has no shame - he has no projects to show after spending 4 years in office.

Mind you, the first term is when governors use to work hard so they can earn people's votes for second term, but that idiot has nothing serious to show.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Aboguede(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2023
2.5% of the total budget of a whole country is not a child's play oh shocked

Scrap the senate

1 Like

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Biksy200: 1:17pm On May 27, 2023
Oshiomohle is just a petty thief and nothing more. He can't account for one life he touched in his own state as a governor but rather accumulated wealth for himself. He is one short devil I have always hated
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by ekhai(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2023
[quote author=sonature1 post=123392531]I think I can relate to what Oshiomhole was talking about. As the one-time chairman of the APC, Oshiomhole insisted that party men (like Rochas Okorocha) must obey their constitution.

Sadly, he forgot that he was leading a people who make laws they don't obey. Oshiomhole wanted to bring order to a lawless party; a party that drafts a manifesto, turns around and denies every word of it. He would eventually be booted out as the APC chairman. T[/quot THE DRAMA STARTED WHEN OKOROCHA ENTERED THE HALL, SHEHU MUSA YAR 'ADUA CENTER, AND DISCOVERED THAT HIS RESERVED SEAT IS NEXT TO OSHIOMOLE'S. HE RELUCTANTLY SAT DOWN. IN THE DISCUSSION SESSION OF THE EVENTS, IN HIS OPENING SPEECH, HE SAID HE HAS NEVER SEEN OSHIOMOLE IN THE LAST 3 OR 4 YEARS. THAT OSHIOMOLE IS ONE OF THE PROBLEM AND HE IS HAPPY HE IS GOING TO THE SENATE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. THE REAL DRAMA IS WHEN HON. ABDUL OROH, FOR MEMBER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE, ASKED OKOROCHA WHY HE WANTED HIS SON-IN-LAW TO SUCCEED HIM. THIS CAUSED AN UPROAR IN THE EVENT.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by bizhop01: 1:35pm On May 27, 2023
Oshiomhole always mad before Edo humble him and he became irrelevant overnight, now they take him back he suddenly recall his madness cool
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by mrblessed(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2023
The unsavory debate of thieving politicians.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Aquila99: 2:28pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:

Uche Nwosu would have been by far better than that idiot Supreme Court imposed on the state. That Supreme Court governor has no shame - he has no projects to show after spending 4 years in office.

Mind you, the first term is when governors use to work hard so they can earn people's votes for second term, but that idiot has nothing serious to show.

Do you live in Owerri?
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by sonature1: 2:29pm On May 27, 2023
Aquila99:

Do you live in Owerri?

Why do you ask?
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Aquila99: 2:31pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:

Why do you ask?

Because owerri to Orlu, okigwe n umuahia roads r not projects to u. Or MCC, orji-road safety r also not projects.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Gets Bail After 27 Months In Detention / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.