Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch (40253 Views)

I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by sonature1: 2:33pm On May 27, 2023
Aquila99:

Because owerri to Orlu, okigwe n umuahia roads r not projects to u. Or MCC, orji-road safety r also not projects.

That's all you have to say for 4 years?

Perhaps you should ask what Dave Umahi did in four years.

Mind you, Ebonyi State is not even as rich as Imo State.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by onuman: 2:45pm On May 27, 2023
If Oshiomhole had not intervened in Imo APC guber primaries in 2019, and produced Hope Uzodinma as APC guber candidate, there wouldn't have been the deaths of hundreds of Imo youths and devastation in Orlu-Orsu constituency in Imo state since 2020.
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Abagworo(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2023
Oshiomole created the unknown gunmen insecurity in the Southeast through his actions in Imo State politics. Trying to take power by force in a highly educated and democratic society often meets stiff resistance but further using the instrumentalities of State to inflict violence on the people creates full fledged rebellion cause they will refuse to be intimidated when pushed to the wall
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by BRIMBRAM: 3:36pm On May 27, 2023
anyination:

Seriously i pity those living around u..
From your comments u can gossips for Africa..

grin Lol you don't even know the meaning of gossip. grin.

The result of the primary is public knowledge. Televised on TV stations. Well am sorry if you are Obi supporter. We don't roll with born losers. grin
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Kukutenla: 3:44pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
I think I can relate to what Oshiomhole was talking about. As the one-time chairman of the APC, Oshiomhole insisted that party men (like Rochas Okorocha) must obey their constitution.

Sadly, he forgot that he was leading a people who make laws they don't obey. Oshiomhole wanted to bring order to a lawless party; a party that drafts a manifesto, turns around and denies every word of it. He would eventually be booted out as the APC chairman.
Story. Same oshiomole under whose chairmanship APC lost zamfara and had no candidates for Rivers
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by Aquila99: 4:24pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:

That's all you have to say for 4 years?

Perhaps you should ask what Dave Umahi did in four years.

Mind you, Ebonyi State is not even as rich as Imo State.

Ask wat ikpeazu, obaseki, ortom, Diri all did in 4/8yrs
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by sonature1: 4:33pm On May 27, 2023
Aquila99:

Ask wat ikpeazu, obaseki, ortom, Diri all did in 4/8yrs

Stop comparing yourself with the worst. Instead, compare yourself with the best. That's what shows you want to make progress in life. Think, man!
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44pm On May 27, 2023
Oikirodah..
O-Ikirodah..

Why you no report this one naa??

Biased reporters everywhere.!!
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by timefarm(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2023
See foolish talk. Budget of the senate is just 2.5% of the country's budget.

So less than 1000 people share 2.5 percent while 200 million people share the remaining.

It is really small, isn't it?
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by anyination: 7:25pm On May 27, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin Lol you don't even know the meaning of gossip. grin.

The result of the primary is public knowledge. Televised on TV stations. Well am sorry if you are Obi supporter. We don't roll with born losers. grin
I don't expect much from u either from your so called tinubu whose life and yours in imbedded with fraudulent..
In my humble opinion..
Don't let your unborn or born children to live such life..
Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by luizpippo(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2023
sonature1:
I think I can relate to what Oshiomhole was talking about. As the one-time chairman of the APC, Oshiomhole insisted that party men (like Rochas Okorocha) must obey their constitution.

Sadly, he forgot that he was leading a people who make laws they don't obey. Oshiomhole wanted to bring order to a lawless party; a party that drafts a manifesto, turns around and denies every word of it. He would eventually be booted out as the APC chairman.

Oshiomole of "if you join APC, your sins are forgiven" fame

1 Like

Re: Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch by 9jaRealist: 10:32am On May 28, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/drama-as-oshiomhole-okorocha-oyofo-clash-at-book-launch/?amp

Never really understood what Nigerians meant by ’Short Man Devil’….until Adams Oshiomole hobbled along! grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / President Buhari Receives Jersey No10 From Gianni Infantino / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.