Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,824 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience (4911 Views)

The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada / Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Godfather898989: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Samantha124:
There's nothing much to tell... My first relationship in high school was just one of those innocent high school relationships, we went out for some drinks, movies, did homeworks together and nothing much.
why u no knack this guy? kai......

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2023
I was still young and naive.

I've also heard of how a girl's first time is painful and I was kinda afraid too... grin grin grin
Godfather898989:
why u no knack this guy? kai......

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Godfather898989: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Samantha124:
I was still young and naive.

I've also heard of how a girl's first time is painful and I was kinda afraid too... grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys kindly share with us your secondary school dating experience… here is mine 🀭 back then in junior high school, there was this girl I was so in love with. I couldn’t man up to approach her so I wrote a letter professing my love expressly to her. She agreed to date me because I was among the most intelligent students then not because she loves me. So on one faithful day we had disagreements that led to our break up. I told one of my senior to help me patch things up with her, only for the guy to arrange the babe for himself. Nah so this guy go Dey straff this babe😒 someone I never get to kiss self.
oh well when I was in secondary school I was among the prettiest, precious was more prettier than me but was the dullest, I was second to her in beauty and one of the most intelligent. Anyways to cut the long story short almost all my male class mates wanted to date me then, Omo I enjoy gifts from them ehnnn no be small chai woman life use style sweet ohhh 😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, I Never Dated in Sec school. πŸ˜’

Though when I was in SS 1, there was one SS2 Girl that our labour prefect gave portion to clear.

She was an Ajebo who couldn't clear, so I took up the Cutlass and helped her. smiley

After School hour, she took me to a Classroom and I used my 'Cutlass' to clear her Bush Wotowoto. sad 😊
See your head,if I was that girl I for use that bush take clear your head,.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Evestar200(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Didn't do secondary dating stuff but I have a guy who liked me right from primary till secondary school but wasn't man enough to tell me his feelings till now..

He is out of the country sha and we still communicate but not dating
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Allisgud: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
I knew a girl I wish shes mine then,but by then no moral,money dey give moral abeg,

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by VinnyBaba: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
See your head,if I was that girl I for use that bush take clear your head,.

I really wish it was so. 😊

My Mind tells me that you will be sw...... tongue cool
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Rosaline5000: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by VinnyBaba: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Evestar200:
Didn't do secondary dating stuff but I have a guy who liked me right from primary till secondary school but wasn't man enough to tell me his feelings till now..

He is out of the country sha and we still communicate but not dating

Why didn't you give him Greenlights, if you liked him too? sad

I have seen a Girl, that behaved like you, to her shy Male friend
Another Confident, feisty, extrovert Girl came and started dating the Shy Guy. smiley

This First Girl was now Heartbroken. embarassed undecided
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Evestar200(f): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Why didn't you give him Greenlights, if you liked him too? sad

I have seen a Girl, that behaved like you, to her shy Male friend
Another Confident, feisty, extrovert Girl came and started dating the Shy Guy. smiley

This First Girl was now Heartbroken. embarassed undecided

Lol

Somebody that I was going to visit after helping my Mom with her market.

His mother, brothers and sisters all know me.

Even till tomorrow, his immediate elder brother still believes me and his younger brother had something together but didn't know our closeness ended in friendship.

And I won't say he is shy because this is someone that dated most of his classmates after I left him in Secondary School because I wrote WEAC from SS2 and he became a bad boy when it comes to women.

Anyways, I like the way we are because I don't believe we would have continued our friendship if we had something together back then and broke up.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

I really wish it was so. 😊

My Mind tells me that you will be sw...... tongue cool
πŸ˜‚ your left yansh

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by VinnyBaba: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
πŸ˜‚ your left yansh

Lols, so you even get the Drift? cheesy

U be Baddo.😏
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lols, so you even get the Drift? cheesy

U be Baddo.😏
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Anny69: 1:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
oh well when I was in secondary school I was among the prettiest, precious was more prettier than me but was the dullest I was second to her in beauty and one of the most intelligent.
Sounds a bit of an irony.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Streetmovement(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, I Never Dated in Sec school. πŸ˜’

Though when I was in SS 1, there was one SS2 Girl that our labour prefect gave portion to clear.

She was an Ajebo who couldn't clear, so I took up the Cutlass and helped her. smiley

After School hour, she took me to a Classroom and I used my 'Cutlass' to clear her Bush Wotowoto. sad 😊

Wotoporiously cool speaking

My goodness πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Prettygirl200(f): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Anny69:
Sounds a bit of an irony.
Well it's a reality, I didn't name my monicker like that for nothing precious was the prettiest during my time in secondary not just in my class but the whole of that government school den. God just blessed her with beauty and removed her brains
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Anny69: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Well it's a reality, I didn't name my monicker like that for nothing precious was the prettiest during my time in secondary not just in my class but the whole of that government school den. God just blessed her with beauty and removed her brains
You don't get but okay.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Silentgroper(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
yet pictures of you hasn't been floating around nairaland .. ..

That's the 1st step to knowIng your claim is a sham.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Anny69: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Silentgroper:
yet pictures of you hasn't been floating around nairaland .. ..

That's the 1st step to knowIng your claim is a sham.
The bolded absolutely makes zero sense. She doesn't have to prove anything to you or anyone. Most people really value their privacy, hope you know?
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Silentgroper(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Anny69:
The bolded absolutely makes zero sense. She doesn't have to prove anything to you or anyone. Most people really value their privacy, hope you know?

Right ...

but pretty girls never hide their faces..

I means actual pretty ones..
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Anny69: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Silentgroper:

Right ...

but pretty girls never hide their faces..

I means actual pretty ones..
There are exceptions.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Kimiso(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
I got green lights from so many girls when i was in secondary school Esther, ashabi,ikimot,adijat,fausat,orente,to talk of others
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Godfather898989: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Her private part go suffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies. / Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? / Why Do Guys Like Short Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.