Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience (4761 Views)

The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada / Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2023
Hello guys kindly share with us your secondary school dating experience… here is mine 🤭 back then in junior high school, there was this girl I was so in love with. I couldn’t man up to approach her so I wrote a letter professing my love expressly to her. She agreed to date me because I was among the most intelligent students then not because she loves me. So on one faithful day we had disagreements that led to our break up. I told one of my senior to help me patch things up with her, only for the guy to arrange the babe for himself. Nah so this guy go Dey straff this babe😢 someone I never get to kiss self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Beebah321(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2023
Una way date for secondary school, una try I swear.
I no fit! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by VinnyBaba: 10:17pm On May 27, 2023
OP, I Never Dated in Sec school. 😒

Though when I was in SS 1, there was one SS2 Girl that our labour prefect gave portion to clear.

She was an Ajebo who couldn't clear, so I took up the Cutlass and helped her. smiley

After School hour, she took me to a Classroom and I used my 'Cutlass' to clear her Bush Wotowoto. sad 😊

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Though when I was in SS 1, there was one SS2 Girl that our labour prefect gave portion to clear.

She was an Ajebo who couldn't clear, so I took up the Cutlass and helped her. smiley

After School hour, she took me to a Classroom and I used my 'Cutlass' to clear her Bush Wotowoto. sad 😊
Bad guy😂 even me wey date nor do reach you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Omuuvwie(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2023
In my secondary School days I don't even know what is called relationship or dating.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2023
Beebah321:
Una way date for secondary school, una try I swear.
I no fit! undecided
Hahaha. It’s kinda fun sha. Some people don already cast for sec school

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2023
Omuuvwie:
In my secondary School days I don't even know what is called relationship or dating.
So you never had crush on anyone 🤔
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Kimiso(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2023
I had a crush back then in school ikimot,the girl is well made up by the wonderful God but i never have the courage to approach her till we signed out of secondary school, recently saw her she's had a big boobs well shaped hips voluptuous as well still lacking the courage to profess my heart to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Reminderz: 11:50pm On May 27, 2023
ooh I have stories to tell...

first girl name - Peace.. mehn I really loved peace.. we were exchanging letters back then... this girl loved me with everything, she dey even help me write note back then.. when I'm not in school, this girl will give my friend letter to give me.. there was a time I had to visit her on a Saturday just to see her because I was missing her, funnily enough, I didn't see her haha lol... a time came, I started taking her for granted because I got fed up of the attachment some time, at a point I even insulted her through some of the letters I wrote... she didn't deserve that... maybe because I was somewhat naive back then, I'm sorry peace... we recently reconnected on Facebook anyways... she's good... sometimes I wonder what makes her feel attracted to be back then, maybe because I was kinda cute or very intelligent.. trust me, I knew I was very intelligent book wise back then.. secondary school love days is quite fun I tell you.. smiley

second girl name - Faith
faith was the girl I fell in love with after peace, but not quite as deep as Peace... she was the first person I got somehow intimate with also... she loved me, there were couple of times she visited me at home also.. guess what? I fvcked it up again grin.. I started behaving anyhow and she got fed up with my wahala and I didn't bother to apologize.. I get craze for head back then..grin maybe because I know say I go still catch another fish.. and oh, lest I forget, Faith is very beautiful.. we still talk till today though...

third girl name - Fateemah
I wouldn't say I had anything to do with Fateemah, she's just a girl that had a crush on me due to how intelligent I was.. we became close but never for once declared our intentions towards one another.. we still talk till today though.. she's doing good as well, such a beautiful lady too...

fourth girl - aisha
Aisha wasn't in the same school as mine, but we were dating... we only get to see during the holidays... when preparing for jamb back then, we would go to the center together and come back home together also... there was another girl in the tutorial center that had a crush on me and Aisha knew this, sometimes she would stop the girl from getting close to me.. Aisha is a good lady though, she loved me, like she really loved me.. we got really intimate and did alot of things together.. we lost contact though and I heard she's out of the country for now.. cool

these are just the notable stories in my secondary school adventures... man has moved on now and with another girl currently.. life happens... love is a great feeling, but one should be very mindful of the emotion..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by danvon(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

VIVID IMAGINATION

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by danvon(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2023
I dated a girl called Mariam I've had a crush on her since JSS 1 I finally dated her in SS 2 she was hot as **** but I realized we had zero chemistry absolutely nothing in common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Cyril44: 12:16am On May 28, 2023
Nop,,,,,I can't relate

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by ipobarecriminals: 4:29am On May 28, 2023
sad Good old days of letter writing with ditto,doxology,meeting after school hours
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Gadafii: 6:34am On May 28, 2023
I never dated in secondary but God I had lots of female admirers both from junior and senior classes
This is going to be a long read oo🙃🙃
The boys respected me, not that I was a bully, But I was a very prominent figure amongst my mates, when it’s time to go play ball outside school I dey among the planners, games house nko indey carry front, I was among the back benchers but I was holding on well academically too

My female class mates in particular liked me like craze because I was very witty and fun to be around, but there was this particular senior girl I liked then while I was in ss1, she was in ss2 very short pretty girl will full boobs, and moderate ass, I never fancied short girls before being a very tall boy, she made me fall I love with short girls till today 🤪😇

We never really dated but she was really into me, sometimes she even follow me home, but base on say I be wacko on how to off pants then I Dey always deny her to follow me home sometimes 😢😭😭

One time she came home with me and I managed to kiss and grab her ass after she gave me go ahead, as a virgin boy I kissed tire that day, meanwhile she wanted me to shift her payint, foolish boy like me allowed her to go home without shifting her payint, while she don wet finish

Na since that day she begin give me attitude, using me to catch cruise, me wey I no get time I sharpaly abandoned her and face front when she expected me to start chasing her around

She got factory reset when she realized I wouldn’t yield, she started to go crazy, reporting me to my friends and even seizing my school bag one time when I wouldn’t allow our mutual friends to settle the problems, because I had so much pride in me then, even till today

How one girl dey use me do yeye, me wey girls dey flock around, wey boys dey hail and follow like ringleader?

That single experience taught me that giving women attention goes a long away, depriving them of such luxuries will cripple her air flow, I always laugh when I see guys acting needy and weak around women

Till tomorrow no girl born of her true mother and father can use me shine, if you like fine like yemoja, once I see you have started acting funny and not returning energy, I don pack my kaya waka go front

My only regret was that I didn’t shift her pants, even when she gave me on a platter,☹️☹️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2023
Reminderz:

first girl name - Peace.. mehn I really loved peace.. we were exchanging letters back then... this girl loved me with everything, she dey even help me write note back then.. when I'm not in school, this girl will give my friend letter to give me.. there was a time I had to visit her on a Saturday just to see her because I was missing her back then, funny enough, I didn't see her haha lol... a time came, I started taking her for granted because I got fed up of the attachment some time, at a point I even insulted her through some of the letters I wrote... she didn't deserved that... maybe because I was somewhat naive back then, I'm sorry peace... we recently reconnected on Facebook anyways... she's good... sometimes I wonder what makes her feel attracted to be back then, maybe because I was kinda cute or very intelligent.. trust me, I knew I was very intelligent book wise back then.. secondary school love days is quite fun I tell you.. smiley

second girl name - Faith
faith was the girl I fell in love with after peace, but not quite as deep as Peace... she was the first person I got somehow intimate with also... she loved me, there are couple of times she visited me at home also.. guess what? I fvcked it up again grin.. I started behaving anyhow and she got fed up with my wahala and I didn't bother to apologize.. I get craze for head back then..grin maybe because I know say I go still catch another fish.. and oh, lest I forget, Faith is very beautiful.. we still talk till today though...

I wouldn't say I had anything to do with Fateemah, she's just a girl that had a crush on me due to how intelligent I was.. we became close but never for once declared our intentions towards one another.. we still talk till today though.. she's doing good as well, such a beautiful lady too...

fourth girl - aisha
Aisha wasn't in the same school as mine, but we were dating... we only get to see during the holidays... when preparing for jamb back then, we would go to the center together and come back home together also... there was another girl in the tutorial center that had a crush on me and Aisha knew this, sometimes she will stop the girl from getting close to me.. Aisha is a good lady though, she loved me, like she really loved me.. we got really intimate and did alot of things together.. we lost contact though and I heard she's out of the country for now.. cool

these are just the notable stories in my secondary school adventures... man has moved on now and with another girl currently.. life happens... love is a great feeling, but one should be very mindful of the emotion..
Wow! Quite fun to read. Meh you high school days was memorable
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2023
Gadafii:
I never dated in secondary but God I had lots of female admirers both from junior and senior classes
This is going to be a long read oo🙃🙃
The boys respected me, not that I was a bully, But I was a very prominent figure amongst my mates, when it’s time to go play ball outside school I dey among the planners, games house nko indey carry front, I was among the back benchers but I was holding on well academically too

My female class mates in particular liked me like craze because I was very witty and fun to be around, but there was this particular senior girl I liked then, very short pretty girl will full boobs, and moderate ass, I never fancied short girls before being a very tall boy, she made me fall I love with short girls till today 🤪😇

We never really dated but she was really into me, sometimes she even follow me home, but base on say I be wacko on how to off pants then I Dey always deny her to follow me home😢😭😭

One time she came home with me and I managed to kiss and grab her ass after she gave me go ahead, as a virgin boy I kissed tire that day, meanwhile she wanted me to shift her payint, foolish boy like me allowed her to go home without shifting her payint, while she don wet finish

Na since that day she begin give me attitude, using me to catch cruise, me wey I no get time I sharpaly abandoned her and face front when she expected me to start chasing her around

She got factory reset when she realized I wouldn’t yield, she started to go crazy, reporting me to my friends and even seizing my school bag one time when I wouldn’t allow out mutual friends to settle the problems, because I had so much pride in me then, even till today

How one girl dey use me do yeye, me wey girls dey flock around, wey boys dey hail and follow like ringleader?

That single experience taught me that given women attention goes a long away, depriving them of such luxuries will cripple her air flow, I always laugh when I see guys acting needy and weak around women

Till tomorrow no girl burn if her true mother and father can use me shine, if you like fine like yemoja, once I see you have started acted funny and not returning energy, I don pack my kaya waka go front

My only regret was that I didn’t shift her pants, even when she gave me on a platter,☹️☹️
Wow! Quite interesting

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Uuu
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by dreamxhaser: 8:52am On May 28, 2023
Lol
I dated about 5 girls in my school then and date one in the neigbouring schools.

Its not like i was handsome, in fact i am not. But na better big boy i be then, me and mah guys sabi dress.
We go wear uniform, tie, con add better belt and air force shoe.

Plus na one private school with better uniform we dey go, so other girls from neigbouring school dey crush.

Anyways the youngest among the girls i date was the one i loved most. I like everything about her. I even told my friends i was going to marry her.

But i later Bleep up after toasting some of her class mates. This broke the trust w3 had, but we kept pushing.

Las las, when i graduate and left school, one kind i stopped communicating with her.

She's in school now and we now communicate (we even chat yesterday and share a chamistry.)

The way things are going, my high school dream of marrying her might happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Lol
I dated about 5 girls in my school then and date one in the neigbouring schools.

Its not like i was handsome, in fact i am not. But na better big boy i be then, me and mah guys sabi dress.
We go wear uniform, tie, con add better belt and air force shoe.

Plus na one private school with better uniform we dey go, so other girls from neigbouring school dey crush.

Anyways the youngest among the girls i date was the one i loved most. I like everything about her. I even told my friends i was going to marry her.

But i later Bleep up after toasting some of her class mates. This broke the trust w3 had, but we kept pushing.

Las las, when i graduate and left school, one kind i stopped communicating with her.

She's in school now and we now communicate (we even chat yesterday and share a chamistry.)

The way things are going, my high school dream of marrying her might happen.
Oshe lover boy 🤭

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Jodha(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
Reminderz:

first girl name - Peace.. mehn I really loved peace.. we were exchanging letters back then... this girl loved me with everything, she dey even help me write note back then.. when I'm not in school, this girl will give my friend letter to give me.. there was a time I had to visit her on a Saturday just to see her because I was missing her, funnily enough, I didn't see her haha lol... a time came, I started taking her for granted because I got fed up of the attachment some time, at a point I even insulted her through some of the letters I wrote... she didn't deserve that... maybe because I was somewhat naive back then, I'm sorry peace... we recently reconnected on Facebook anyways... she's good... sometimes I wonder what makes her feel attracted to be back then, maybe because I was kinda cute or very intelligent.. trust me, I knew I was very intelligent book wise back then.. secondary school love days is quite fun I tell you.. smiley

second girl name - Faith
faith was the girl I fell in love with after peace, but not quite as deep as Peace... she was the first person I got somehow intimate with also... she loved me, there were couple of times she visited me at home also.. guess what? I fvcked it up again grin.. I started behaving anyhow and she got fed up with my wahala and I didn't bother to apologize.. I get craze for head back then..grin maybe because I know say I go still catch another fish.. and oh, lest I forget, Faith is very beautiful.. we still talk till today though...

fourth girl - aisha
Aisha wasn't in the same school as mine, but we were dating... we only get to see during the holidays... when preparing for jamb back then, we would go to the center together and come back home together also... there was another girl in the tutorial center that had a crush on me and Aisha knew this, sometimes she would stop the girl from getting close to me.. Aisha is a good lady though, she loved me, like she really loved me.. we got really intimate and did alot of things together.. we lost contact though and I heard she's out of the country for now.. cool

Baba nah yhu o
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2023
omoh.. most of una really got electrifying experiences oo.. lucky kids, I didn't have much of love life in school shaa.. but was lucky 4 few sexscapades.. make i share my own

back then I was dis quite boy with low inferiority complex.. always mesmerized by gurls; we really got damn fine girls in our class,
but i no get Balls

I was mocked by my sabi gees & called "old man".. cos I no dey bring myself to roll with any chick,

one fair girl by name Sophia was always into me & she wasn't hiding it @ all..

dis Sophia gurl was crazy meehhn
she do come up to me & hug me.. while i shrug off myself 4rm her grasp... when she embrace me, she dey press her boöbs 2 my chest.. in other to arouse reaction 4rm me...
all dis was against my will.. infact I don't know what day gurl saw in me

dis gurl even went as far as kissing me on d cheeks inside d class..

but meehn I was so damn naive.. & huurgghh !!... didn't know what to do... or hw 2 reciprocate action.. but in my alone time konji was dealing with me

my guys there where taunting me & calling me half man . telling me dat "see Sophia likes you... whenever woman come up to u like dat, guuyy tap current.. no dey dull".... I began nursing bad boy instincts in me

one day I summoned courage, when she came to Seat with me & yanked off & wore my shambala (a stringed bead wristlet dat was common dat time).. I bent down & picked up her flat shoes which she pulled off earlier.. stood up with it, waka dey go,,, she followed me on bare foot to recover her shoe..

I waka comot 4rm public view.. go back of class; behind some big mobile partition boards..she met up with me.. wrestled with me 4 her flats.. we were entangled with each other..
I twisted her hand while she whimpered .. turned her around ... squeezed her nyânsh.. lift my hands & grabbed her oranges 4rm behind.. she gasped.. she let go of her hands & grabbed my rod... omo s rest is history.. I kissed 4 d 1st time in life.. but thanks to b.f ... I did it like a pro

after dat day, she began calling me a bad boy.. my morale grew.. I changed overnight... everyone later knew about our relationship.. but e no last.. ditched her 4 anoda gurl called Peace..

meehhnn those gurls were hot & fun..

but d painful thing be , by d time I metamorphosed to a bad boy.. i was already in SS3

chaai.. jss1,2,3, ss1, ss2... no action

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by plenitude(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2023
Loverboi2cute:
omoh.. most of una really got electrifying experiences oo.. lucky kids, I didn't have much of love life in school shaa.. but was lucky 4 few sexscapades.. make i share my own

back then I was dis quite boy with low inferiority complex.. always mesmerized by gurls; we really got damn fine girls in our class,
but i no get Balls

I was mocked by my sabi gees & called "old man".. cos I no dey bring myself to roll with any chick,

one fair girl by name Sophia was always into me & she wasn't hiding it @ all..

dis Sophia gurl was crazy meehhn
she do come up to me & hug me.. while i shrug off myself 4rm her grasp... when she embrace me, she dey press her boöbs 2 my chest.. in other to arouse reaction 4rm me...
all dis was against my will.. infact I don't know what day gurl saw in me

dis gurl even went as far as kissing me on d cheeks inside d class..

but meehn I was so damn naive.. & huurgghh !!... didn't know what to do... or hw 2 reciprocate action.. but in my alone time konji was dealing with me

my guys there where taunting me & calling me half man . telling me dat "see Sophia likes you... whenever woman come up to u like dat, guuyy tap current.. no dey dull".... I began nursing bad boy instincts in me

one day I summoned courage, when she came to Seat with me & yanked off & wore my shambala (a stringed bead wristlet dat was common dat time).. I bent down & picked up her flat shoes which she pulled off earlier.. stood up with it, waka dey go,,, she followed me on bare foot to recover her shoe..

I waka comot 4rm public view.. go back of class; behind some big mobile partition boards..she met up with me.. wrestled with me 4 her flats.. we were entangled with each other..
I twisted her hand while she whimpered .. turned her around ... squeezed her nyânsh.. lift my hands & grabbed her oranges 4rm behind.. she gasped.. she let go of her hands & grabbed my rod... omo s rest is history.. I kissed 4 d 1st time in life.. but thanks to b.f ... I did it like a pro

after dat day, she began calling me a bad boy.. my morale grew.. I changed overnight... everyone later knew about our relationship.. but e no last.. ditched her 4 anoda gurl called Peace..

meehhnn those gurls were hot & fun..

but d painful thing be , by d time I metamorphosed to a bad boy.. i was already in SS3

chaai.. jss1,2,3, ss1, ss2... no action

Memories 🤭

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by marlow1962(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
My first dating was in sec school, I was in js2 then.
I love the gal (no doubt), she's the daughter of one of these their asaba chiefs. Asked her out and she accepted, but the dating didn't last up to a week or so.

She walked to me one break time, told me she's can't continue. I asked what happened, but she didn't respond. I do not BEG no lady, so I let that slide.
I took that as my first opposite sex experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Reminderz: 8:30pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

Baba nah yhu o
na so life be oo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Karlifate: 8:50pm On May 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Good old days of letter writing with ditto,doxology,meeting after school hours

grin grin

Something like...

I hope you are fine? If so, doxology.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by ItisWell22(f): 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
None.

Here to read…
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Theama(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2023
Never did...

Young me saw it as a waste of time.

The buying card and stuff for a female only at the end of the day you both part ways after sec school and you as the guy may get nothing after all the investments made me see it as stupid.

The highest I spent on a girl was #20 and na one of them(classmate) remind of the amount self grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Babafrayol23: 11:37pm On May 28, 2023
I started approaching girls since primary1 till now final year in university. I have never dated anyone in my life,but I have friendzone like dating 30 girls.lol!
1st girlfriend 2008 ajoke, Mariam,islamiat ,baliqees,bhisola, ajaroh, taofiqat,Aisha,islamiat, kikelomo,itunu,fathia,Maryam,ayoka, etc .... I have forgotten many.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by DonroxyII: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys kindly share with us your secondary school dating experience… here is mine 🤭 back then in junior high school, there was this girl I was so in love with. I couldn’t man up to approach her so I wrote a letter professing my love expressly to her. She agreed to date me because I was among the most intelligent students then not because she loves me. So on one faithful day we had disagreements that led to our break up. I told one of my senior to help me patch things up with her, only for the guy to arrange the babe for himself. Nah so this guy go Dey straff this babe😢 someone I never get to kiss self.
Na Men Dey Chukuchuku No be Boys .... Simply Grow Up & Man-Up !
Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Blake755: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chaii that year for SS1 e get one baby wey dey follow me up and down chaii i was busy forming serious student until i started wising up during my SS3 nah so i just carry am go for back of the board and suck breast chaii her boobs big although i no enter promise Land sha after graduation last last i come see her she is already carrying pikin out of wedlock the thing pain me well well
Dear joy ur breast nah milk industry wink wink
The other girl is favor chaii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by anochuko01(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
I liked this girl the moment I saw her for the first time in primary 2. I later realized that the feeling was mutual.

We stayed as friends but started dating a day after our senior WAEC. Yeah, from primary 2 up until SS3.

Nothing sexual though, but the love was genuine. We talked everyday except for days of little quarrels grin

We dated for 2 years but had to break up due to circumstances beyond us.

It's been 12 years now, and I haven't dated anyone else since then.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Dating Experience by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
There's nothing much to tell... My first relationship in high school was just one of those innocent high school relationships, we went out for some drinks, movies, did homeworks together and nothing much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Give You My Eye If You Show Me Who Is Selling This Thing PHOTOS / Who Is Responsible For The Pregnancy / A Reply From CEO Of J.P. Morgan To A Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.