Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday (6225 Views)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / A Female Class Mate Caught Me At A Brothel Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Luckysbab:

"Very good" sounds excellent. It's refreshing to hear that. Different from people often lamenting here and there; that can be frustrating.
I understand. wink
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Luckysbab: 5:29pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
I understand. wink

How school or you travelled to Abuja for the inauguration? tongue
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2023
Luckysbab:

How school or you travelled to Abuja for the inauguration? tongue
😂 I travelled for inauguration, in fact I met the president, he told me to send his regards to you.
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by ChildOfDoom: 8:03pm On May 29, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
Reading... This story go make sense
i continued it on the romance section in r i b d o . c o m

Check their romance section for the complete post

God help me. My whole body in unease.. from throat to chest and abdomen since
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:10pm On May 29, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Take ciprofloxacine and dioxycycline .. you'll be alright

1 Like

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Luckysbab: 5:19am On May 30, 2023
Nia69:
😂 I travelled for inauguration, in fact I met the president, he told me to send his regards to you.

Why didn't you let me tag along, to go and receive the regards directly myself, ehn! embarassed

Oya, where's my share of the souvenir? angry
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 6:39am On May 30, 2023
Luckysbab:

Why didn't you let me tag along, to go and receive the regards directly myself, ehn! embarassed

Oya, where's my share of the souvenir? angry
I thought you'd be busy. grin

I came empty-handed. smiley
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Luckysbab: 6:29pm On May 31, 2023
Nia69:
I thought you'd be busy. grin

I came empty-handed. smiley

"You are doing well" angry angry angry
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 31, 2023
Luckysbab:

"You are doing well" angry angry angry
Thank you. grin

Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by PattyMike(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2023
I don sabi this guy for years now. He never still change. From using customer money to gamble to different debts, I surprise they never sack you sef.
Re: I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday by PattyMike(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2023
cheesy :
ChildOfDoom:

You better be careful. Since you like Raw so much protect yourself properly, Clymdia Ghono syphilis small compared to the Ogbonge. Go to a clinic do HIV test if you’re negative start PREP regimen. Once you’re on a strict dosage, u can nack raw like dog up and down. U can never contact HIV sexually, infact condoms is 99.4% safe while PREP is 99.7% safer in preventing HIV. Sha keep money for constant treatment of other STDs since u no wan wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Married Lady Disturbing Me For Regular Sex / My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.