Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? (7091 Views)

Should Catholic Tradition Have Equal Or Greater Authority Than The Bible? / Should Catholic Priests Remain Celibate? / Should Catholic Priests be Allowed to Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
I should have known. Who knows God can do miraculous things!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by kellorah: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
well,yeah
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
Softee:

I should have known. Who knows God can do miraculous things!

Like converting Zoltan to christianity? Seriously, I think God has got better things to do.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by diddy4(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
@softee
the dude needs serious prayers.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
Retro, GROW UP.

I'll just PRAY that God delivers you.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by kellorah: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol softee
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
diddy4:

@softee

For sure!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
diddy4:

@softee

Fine then, get on your knees, bow your heads and start praying. Who knows, God might actually hear you.

Softee:

Retro, GROW UP.

I'll just PRAY that God delivers you.

Haha! Just because I have a different belief, I should grow up. See? Christians, always the perfect ones.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
LOL some of these people make me laugh but its a shame they just don't see the seriousness of it all.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2006
Exactly, you all make me laugh. I'm scared of Christians, really. You guys are too aggressive.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2006
Haha! Just because I have a different belief, I should grow up. See? Christians, always the perfect ones.

Does that even require a reply? GROW UP retro
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
Prayer
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
Softee:

Does that even require a reply? GROW UP retro

Since I'm having a hard time growing up, why don't you just pray? Hahahaha!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2006
Hahahahaha,
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Reverend(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2006
You are all welcome to join the Kinky Church  cheesy

We have such a fun and Hot time grin grin

@Softee

I think it would do zou the World of good to join tongue
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2006
I was there but you weren't. angry
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2006
Reverend:

You are all welcome to join the Kinky Church cheesy

We have such a fun and Hot time grin grin

@Softee

I think it would do zou the World of good to join tongue

GOD FORBID BAD THING!!!!!!!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2006
Softee:

GOD FORBID BAD THING!!!!!!!

Lmfao! You sound like my mother!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
Maybe samebody said the same nonsense to your mother!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
The same nonsense? You should be lucky that Reverend invited you.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2006
Lucky?? I am Lucky that i have sense to say HELL NO.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
Seriously speaking, what is it that you guys are achieveing. You need faith not to fornicate with every tom,dick and harry or whatever you guys do.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by retro(f): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2006
*Yawns*. Boring.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Softee(f): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2006
whatever you say retro.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Ganjaseed: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
This is not a question of if they are allowed to mess each other on not. The truth is that they mess regularly without condom.

Click on this link bellow to read an interesting story about priest dying from aids, am sure they did not contract the disease by taking holy communion.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/nl000207.htm

or

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/AIDS/01/31/aids.priests/index.html
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by dafidixone(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2008
they should go and marry! Body no bi wood oooo! grin
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by kosovo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2008
yes ooh,
i heard most them now practice[b] HOMOSEXUALLITY[/b]
God be us
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Ganjaseed: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2008
Most of these so called priest have nuns as their girlfriends. Screwing each other have been a secret practice amongst them. If not, how do they contract AIDS ? Through holy communion? I dont think so.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by shawn123: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2008
grin my brother i tire o. this priest and nun thing sef, i doubt if its in the bible o. one of those cultural thing amalgamated to religion. now sef most of those priests sleep with young boys in school o!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Ganjaseed: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2008
God will gradually exposed the Catholics cult. They said they are holy by not getting married abi? but them f*uck pass married man so tayyyy them dey die of aids. Hypocrite!!!!!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Horus(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2008
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Lady2(f): 5:22am On Feb 25, 2008
@ Reverend, am glad dat u posted this about the US, the Sodom and Gomorrah of today.
Keep in mind that there are catholics everywhere else and they outnumber the US priests greatly.

If ur insinuating that the reason the priests molest children is because they're sexually frustrated, then pls explain why the married pastors are committing adultery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! / Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? / Is Midnight Prayer More Effective Than Day Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.