Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? (7085 Views)

Should Catholic Tradition Have Equal Or Greater Authority Than The Bible? / Should Catholic Priests Remain Celibate? / Should Catholic Priests be Allowed to Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by sherron(f): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2009
For those of you who believe in the Bible, there's a verse which states that, it is better to marry than to burn. So you can interpret this any way you wish. I think that people should live a life that will not interfere with others. So if staying single is your thing, then the priest and the nuns should do just that.

I don't see what would be wrong if they did have sexual relations. Is there a verse in the scriptures which forbids this? It must be in the Catholic Apocrypha because I've never seen it written in the Bible before. It's strange how Christianity was build on Catholicism and yet the priests and Nuns are not allowed to have sex. I see this as strange because it is written in the Bible for man to replenish the earth. Now if one can not have sex, how in the hell can any of us replenish the earth.

Leave it to Nuns and Priests and we would have a barren earth.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by ROIC007(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2009
May God in his infinite Mercy Grant you all knowledge to see the sick questions you assholes bring on here to ask, You all suck cus i am a catholic in the line of the priest hood,
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2009
Yes i support catholic priests and nuns having hot steamy sex and a fucking relationship!! grin

Lesbianism, homosexuality and Peadophilia will drastically reduce!
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by tope2000(f): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yes i support catholic priests and nuns having hot steamy sex and a fucking relationship!! grin

Lesbianism, homosexuality and Peadophilia will drastically reduce!

I concur cheesy
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by dgreatrock(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2009
Different strokes for different folks, if the Pope is cool with his ministers not getting married, so be it.
But as stated earlier, it would do the world great good if they are allowed to opt to either marry or not to marry;
The world will certainly have less homosexuals, Lesbianism and Peadophilia.
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by Franklinus: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships? by brocab: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Should priest and nuns have sexual relationships-yes God made male and female.
God created Adam and Eve-not Adam and Steve.
But of course the Catholic Priest disobeys the word of God, having other idea's-that they had chosen to work against God creations.
Fornicators shall not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God?
Do not be deceived.
Idolaters shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Adulterers shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Homosexuality shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Sodomites shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Nor Thieves, Nor Covetous, Nor Drunkards, Nor Revilers, Nor Extortioners will inherit the Kingdom of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.