Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures (25371 Views)

El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by xandy84: 3:19pm On May 28, 2023
Nigeria deserved what Buhari government offered them. Jonathan is bad while Buhari is worse and they decide worse is better than bad. Buhari is the only military head of State that failed to have just diploma after military career and still want to be President. Buhari wife knows he is all talk and no action.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Kingjite1: 3:19pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make I no lie, Buhari na condemned vehicle!

Sha! You wicked I swear
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by blowjohn(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
It took him 6 months to appoint those failures

Imagine minister of education saying he knew nothing about education, how tf did he get the job?

Wtf appoint a lawyer as minister of power?

Someone that studied English in school as minister of transport

A journalist as minister of sport

And fashola a lawyer as minister of wotks
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2023
ohosi4real:
Buhari fail in every area. I am fully assure that obi will be president within this year to lead Nigerian to promise land. May while am not against Tinubu just that he is not the rightful winner

under which figure of speech is Obi will be President within one year?

Tinubu should have supported kwankwanso against Buhari in 2014

Buhari is a complete waste of human resources
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by CodeTemplar: 3:21pm On May 28, 2023

He has no house in London but made london his home

Meaning that he wasted money on hotel. Our money.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by ifeelgood: 3:21pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari is a fuul

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Mitsurugi(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin This one has been so bitter since when he couldn't return as a senator.

The mere fact that Buhari is able to cage Nnamdi Kanu like a monkey in a zoo is a very great achievement. grin

Take that achievement to the market na. Iti!
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by bamac(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
kaludestiny10:
The worst of it all is that Tinubu is going to continue from where Buhari stopped.
I am sorry to say this, "there is no light at the end of the tunnel" in Nigeria's case as a country.
Let's hope the light will be at the entrance of the tunnel in this case.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Brushstrokes20: 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
Spot on!
The lifeless disaster is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Ellasure: 3:23pm On May 28, 2023
very true.

we should pray that such a person will never have access and audacity to power in Nigeria again.

I need to add to the list that buhari is the only Nigerian president to have imported miscreants, territories and religious perverts to reign the country with police protection.

the man buhari is extremely wicked at heart.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Isobug: 3:23pm On May 28, 2023
The last Statement though
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Godfullsam(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2023
If you witnessed this bubu tenure you really need to thank God for your life.
E no Easy!

Bubu will go down as the worst man to ever preside over the affairs of any nation.

Unfortunately, he won't pay for his many damages.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by osuofia2(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2023
No area wey he good.... Failed everywhere
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Delightsome2023: 3:24pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
It took him 6 months to appoint those failures

Imagine minister of education saying he knew nothing about education, how tf did he get the job?

Wtf appoint a lawyer as minister of power?

Someone that studied English in school as minister of transport

A journalist as minister of sport
it's called square pegs in round holes
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by rippa(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country
Lolz.
Eyah
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by bluefilm: 3:25pm On May 28, 2023
Why is Mr. Sani speaking up now?
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

under which figure of speech is Obi will be President within one year?

Tinubu should have supported kwankwanso against Buhari in 2014

Buhari is a complete waste of human resources
Buhari is synanymous with failure and corruption, thats why he juniors booted him out of office in 1984. Kwankwaso would definitely be better given his record as a governor
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by fredoooooo: 3:26pm On May 28, 2023
Did he reveal how much he himself failed as a Senator.
What of the areas buhari did well .
Una dey ment ..
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Brushstrokes20: 3:27pm On May 28, 2023
I disagree!
The lifeless scammer is a COMPOUND FIASCO undecided
Dude failed in Al spheres!
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Mubiola360: 3:27pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country
don't mind them, even here on Nairaland, we are knew how some set of people mocked him for being used and dumped by Buhari and his cabal while he still supported for second term. They were against him from beginning till the very last day . No wonder he lost Aso rock and FCT. Yet , God saw him through and elevated him abive his enemies.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by tonytony208(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Tinubu pushed That failure into office. If he couldn't sense That Buhari would be a failure, then tinubu has a poor sense of judgement.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2023
cool Where he pass ko, chochocho criticizing an 80 years old man, how many of you can carry your body when you become 70 years old... Show us his pass mark or forever hold your peace ...

Anyway me still waiting for two pictures
Baba Departing Abuja and the morning after when Baba goes and take stock of his farm
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by optimusprime2(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2023
Not finished...

He made himself the minister of Petroleum, but oil theft was at a record high in his administration, Dieziani Madueke even needs an apology if oil thefts are to be compared.

Security was at an all time low, despite him saying he had Security experience. Terrorists in the North were financially empowered in his administration.

He addressed the nation with no empathy... till today, the end SARS debacle was not addressed by Buhari...the man was wicked mheeeen.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by FireUpNow(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari is the author and finisher of failure. The man is a massive disaster as a president and he scammer the nation. A political scammer is what he is!
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by BRIMBRAM: 3:34pm On May 28, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Take that achievement to the market na. Iti!

I can't because our markets don't open on Mondays.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Deltavariant(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2023
You keeping masturbating over someone's failure while you have nothing to write home about, real men don't hide under the shadows of keyboards and inks but rather slug it out with fellow men.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by bonnyhope: 3:34pm On May 28, 2023
All the points are correct

Baba no try atall
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by jibs4lv(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2023
To sum it all, Buhari government actually failed on economy and security, he performed wonderfully well on infrastructure.

I just hope and pray that God should guild Asiwaju to the right path to right the wrong.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Paramount01(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
I saw one staunch APC supporter complaining bitterly yesterday how he could not be able to secure a job 5 years after graduation

I no just talk

I just give am bombastic side eye waka commot

Do you think all these APC rats on Nairaland ain’t feeling the heat of this evil government?

Baba all of them dey suffer offline forget their ranting online

No graduate we say he did not receive anythibg from this govt. Except you are lazy

Like me i received npower,when i just finish service in 2017 and it is a steping stone to my numerous success now

Buhari as done is best
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Heffalump(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
I saw one staunch APC supporter complaining bitterly yesterday how he could not be able to secure a job 5 years after graduation
I no just talk
I just give am bombastic side eye waka commot
Do you think all these APC rats on Nairaland ain’t feeling the heat of this evil government?
Baba all of them dey suffer offline forget their ranting online

@OP, "be ye know that the rain storm does not select whose roof it shall fall alone, for all shall be victims of its trail".... Book of Wisdom.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by swaggerjack: 3:39pm On May 28, 2023
Hambivert:
15 areas is an understatement, Buhari failed in all areas. He is a collosal failure.
He's administration is the worst thing that have happened to Nigeria since independence. He even outshined Abacha and his cronies in corruption.
The biggest failure for Buhari is him yet failing to acknowledge that he's administration was a complete failure.
Buhari is fantastically corrupt, evil and wicked. He belongs to the same set with Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Under Threat Over Jeeps, Don’t Bring Them Home, Constituents Warn / Obasanjo Hosted At Zambian Presidential Palace As He Meets With President. Photo / Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.