Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures (25370 Views)

El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by lexy2014: 3:43pm On May 28, 2023
EdoBoy90:
Buhari really sets traps for the incoming administration to make his administration looks good.

what is the difference between buahris administration and the incoming administration? are those in the incoming administration not supporters of buhari who endorsed his failure?
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by youngrichnigga: 3:44pm On May 28, 2023
Reno will not see these, he's obsessed with Obi and obidients undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by bewla(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
I saw one staunch APC supporter complaining bitterly yesterday how he could not be able to secure a job 5 years after graduation

I no just talk

I just give am bombastic side eye waka commot

Do you think all these APC rats on Nairaland ain’t feeling the heat of this evil government?

Baba all of them dey suffer offline forget their ranting online
shehu wright on the second to fifth
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by TemmyT002(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2023
But why did Buhari do these wicked stuffs?
Everyone can see it is not a mistake
Why?
It was deliberate.
Why?
Did Nigeria offend him before?
How did Nigeria offend him?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by swaggerjack: 3:51pm On May 28, 2023
TemmyT002:
But why did Buhari do these wicked stuffs?
Everyone can see it is not a mistake
Why?
It was deliberate.
Why?
Did Nigeria offend him before?
How did Nigeria offend him?
E choke... he wanted to surpass Pharoah in evil and wickedness.

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Squirrel1(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2023
Critrism is easy but if u want to know the character of Nigerian leaders, look at the integrity of the citizens?

U hardly can come across Nigerian citizen who isn't a grifter, potential grifter or aspirinng rogue. ( Except for the Honest and limited few)

Like the leaders like the citizens. They are just oppurteuned differently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Blaze14k: 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country

The way you guys defend tinubu as if you were there with him the whole time. You guys are what you are really.. tribal bigots! and u have proved it time and time again. We still dont know if truely u made tinubu president to make nigeria better or u made tinubu president just to mock the obidients. Either ways its a colossal disregard to humanity.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by ekeson1245(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari is a colossal and monumental failure put together.
The illiterate took the nation one step forward and ten steps backwards with his terrible, uninformed and anti people policies.
Posterity will forever remember him for evil and not for good.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Blaze14k: 3:59pm On May 28, 2023
Paramount01:

No graduate we say he did not receive anythibg from this govt. Except you are lazy

Like me i received npower,when i just finish service in 2017 and it is a steping stone to my numerous success now

Buhari as done is best

How many of you got this npower and how much where you paid
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Betanaija42moro: 4:03pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin This one has been so bitter since when he couldn't return as a senator.

The mere fact that Buhari is able to cage Nnamdi Kanu like a monkey in a zoo is a very great achievement. grin

The fact that you're poor and suffering in Nigeria is another big achievement.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by clockwisereport: 4:05pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
I saw one staunch APC supporter complaining bitterly yesterday how he could not be able to secure a job 5 years after graduation

I no just talk

I just give am bombastic side eye waka commot

Do you think all these APC rats on Nairaland ain’t feeling the heat of this evil government?

Baba all of them dey suffer offline forget their ranting online

If we elect the right people, we will enjoy.

If we do otherwise, we will suffer.

Las las, Tinubu will be better than Bubu
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2023
grin grin The man is perfectly correct and may God bless him abundantly.He hit the nail squarely on the head, without missing at all.
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, and his title should be Anyammiri Umu Nigeria,Odachi 1 of Nigeria,Ozoemena nke mbu na Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by BRIMBRAM: 4:07pm On May 28, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

The fact that you're poor and suffering in Nigeria is another big achievement.

You can't prove this claim of yours lol. But Nnamdi Kanu being caged like a monkey in a Zoo is a FACT nobody can deny. Hahahaha grin
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2023
Makeshift president. Buhari, a nightmare. Incompetent and useless

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by brandmix: 4:10pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin This one has been so bitter since when he couldn't return as a senator.

The mere fact that Buhari is able to cage Nnamdi Kanu like a monkey in a zoo is a very great achievement. grin
Oya use that cage and go and buy garri in the market nah.

E-rat.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Rybnyk(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Just like the one that commissioned Nigeria air without showing the interior 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy just use that project do 11th hour cash out...

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by BRIMBRAM: 4:15pm On May 28, 2023
brandmix:

Oya use that cage and go and buy garri in the market nah.

E-rat.

There is sit at home on Mondays, that's the only time I could be able to go to the market to buy banana for our monkey. grin
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Savechild23: 4:16pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari is a terrorist and u are also a terrorist. Pls, tell us why there’s massive killing in southern kd
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by oglalasioux(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country

Bro, please learn to use punctuation in sentences.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Crafteck1: 4:21pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

But he said he would continue where buhari stopped
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Paramount01(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

How many of you got this npower and how much where you paid

I dont know how many people but i know majority of people that applied were picked,i was paid 30k monthly for close to 3years

I save,and that is the turning pont yo my success,i now emply 4 people
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Senator777: 4:31pm On May 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
But actually Tinubu helped him achieve all that....

You no get sense.

If you help someone secure job, would you be resuming at the person's place of work to help him do his work?
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Mokuwe: 4:33pm On May 28, 2023
From all the post I have read so far, no one has said anything positive about Buhari. I was thinking we have Buhari die hard fans here. Let them come and defend their master.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Brendaniel: 4:33pm On May 28, 2023
Senator777:

You no get sense.

If you help someone secure job, would you be resuming at the person's place of work to help him do his work?

If you sign guarantor for the person and the person steals company's money and runs away who will the company hold responsible, Tinubu Guaranteed Nigerians Buhari will fix what PDP spoilt, I'm holding him responsible....
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Fuadx1(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2023
The one doubtful on this list is pyramid. It doesn't disappeared in 3 days rather allocated to rice millers to purchase. It took us longer that expected to finish avacuation
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1662729863193587712?t=iv11y9vEkJguji4vIRrBJg&s=19
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Blaze14k: 4:36pm On May 28, 2023
Paramount01:

I dont know how many people but i know majority of people that applied were picked,i was paid 30k monthly for close to 3years

I save,and that is the turning pont yo my success,i now emply 4 people

I thought the program last for 1yr only?
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Gajagojo: 4:44pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
It took him 6 months to appoint those failures

Imagine minister of education saying he knew nothing about education, how tf did he get the job?

Wtf appoint a lawyer as minister of power?

Someone that studied English in school as minister of transport

A journalist as minister of sport
Who should he have appointed as Minister of power?

You are clearly ignorant about what the job of a Minister is based on ignorant assumptions

Do this exercise
Research Minister of Power in France ,UK,and USA not just today but for the last 50 years.
Currently in the US it is a lawyer
And around the world lawyers are the single most common appointee through history

Ministers are political appointments. Their role is political to represent POLITICAL interests of those who voted the president

It is NOT a technical job
They are political deputies of the President
As a matter of fact in the parliamentary system you MUST be elected as a legislator before you can be a Minister. If you cannot win election you cannot be a Minister.
The Permanent Secretary is supposed to be the most senior technical person in the Ministry whilst the Minister represents VOTERS
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Paramount01(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

I thought the program last for 1yr only?

Nobody give masses money like this govt.npower,trader money,covid19 loand,Geep,etc so you won't get any 2 of these that shows u don't apply or you are not a graduate
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Blaze14k: 4:53pm On May 28, 2023
Paramount01:

Nobody give masses money like this govt.npower,trader money,covid19 loand,Geep,etc so you won't get any 2 of these that shows u don't apply or you are not a graduate

Dont have time for those applications i have a business am running
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Betanaija42moro: 5:03pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You can't prove this claim of yours lol. But Nnamdi Kanu being caged like a monkey in a Zoo is a FACT nobody can deny. Hahahaha grin

The FACT that you are always online typing rubbish shows that you're jobless and by implication poor.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by BRIMBRAM: 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

The FACT that you are always online typing rubbish shows that you're jobless and by implication poor.

Lol grin. What a very narrow perspective. I understand where you are coming from. grin. You run a one man show biz. You don't have a staff that do the running around while you relax giving them orders.

I can employ you if you like, as my P.A.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Healed The President? - Tayo Ogunbiyi / Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.