Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures (25372 Views)

El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Kcos: 5:09pm On May 28, 2023
He failed everything.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Irupetepete: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
I saw one staunch APC supporter complaining bitterly yesterday how he could not be able to secure a job 5 years after graduation

I no just talk

I just give am bombastic side eye waka commot

Do you think all these APC rats on Nairaland ain’t feeling the heat of this evil government?

Baba all of them dey suffer offline forget their ranting online
stop cutting corners, just mention direct....
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Betanaija42moro: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Lol grin. What a very narrow perspective. I understand where you are coming from. grin. You run a one man show biz. You don't have a staff that do the running around while you relax giving them orders.

I can employ you if you like, as my P.A.
I hear you, Keyboard warrior and online billionaire
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by BRIMBRAM: 5:23pm On May 28, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

I hear you, Keyboard warrior and online billionaire

I have paid my dues long time ago. Mind you I don't do gambling. It is designed for the hopeless people in the society. People who can't grow, who want short cut to success.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by ahaz: 5:33pm On May 28, 2023
ecolime:
He set up traps for the next Government in order to make his own look better.

This is really wicked & selfish on Buhari's part. His actions over the last few weeks is so disheartening. Tinubu is from APC so I don't even understand why he is setting him up for failure.

The sad thing is it's the people that will bear the brunt.
The issue here is that most of you here are too young to understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics as it plays out.
There is this notation existing amongst northern politicians and that is the pattern of trying to sell the idea of the north being better off with power than an average southern fellow...Buhari told us that he could not find capable hands in any other part of Nigeria except his darling north, and today, the result is a full blown disaster.
Buhari like many of us who did't support Tinubu, on my part I believe am voting my own brother from my tribe, but I know of a truth and will continue to say it unapologetically that Tinubu is a performer..Buhari knows this for sure.
If Tinubu is allowed to function optimally without hitches, he will out perform Buhari a billion times over and thats what Buhari and some northern elites don't want to see.. So they will sell the narrative that they are better so that in the next dispensation, they will still rally the illiterate northern population and sell the same garbage narrative to them and trust me, it will fly like an eagle.
Remember, OBJ did well, Jonathan did well, then Buhari came in and dragged us back to the stone age..so he knew this very well and that's why he told the northern masses that the one coming after him will be worst than him..but God forbid and back to sender.
The good thing is that, they are barking at the wrong tree, Obi my brother has lost, the election has come and gone, let's key in with Asiwaju and pray for Gods mercy of hood health upon him and see what this man will do.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by MasterTeeUSA: 5:48pm On May 28, 2023
You will hardly hear him speak to solutions. Folks like this make the loudest noise but history will forget them once their Twitter account does silent. Always drama, bad news and failure is what he is great at tweeting about

chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1662729863193587712?t=iv11y9vEkJguji4vIRrBJg&s=19
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by GreatrAnalyst: 6:01pm On May 28, 2023
whippersnapper:
he failed in every aspect. Buhari is a woeful failure. I use God beg him we dont want to ever see him near the corridors of power. He should just disappear like Sambo. He is as useless as a rotten vegetable

All those dimwits often calling Buhari their legitimate daddy and their own actual biological as nobody won't surface on this thread.
Sometimes, I wonder if they live inside Aso Rock.

Citing 15 areas where Buhari failed is an understatement. 100 areas won't be too much.

Thousands lost families and people to herdmen activities unchecked. Many in IDP camps and many more have sunk into poverty holes.

I wonder where Femi his media spokesperson will position his face as this regime fades into history.
May history judge them the right way
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Destination40: 6:04pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country
That's not true
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by rejoice4eva(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country
Shut up sir.
So Tinubu is APC national servant and no longer the self acclaimed leader for the ignominious eight years of retardation.
Show us one place that he corrected the failed policies and governance of Buhari either publicly or close door. He was carried away by his inordinate ambition , he only cried out when the perceived naira policy by his own government was against his presidential ambition.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by rejoice4eva(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin This one has been so bitter since when he couldn't return as a senator.

The mere fact that Buhari is able to cage Nnamdi Kanu like a monkey in a zoo is a very great achievement. grin
Is this the level of your IQ?
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2023
He was enriched too, he was part of the problem.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Paramount01(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Dont have time for those applications i have a business am running

Federal govt also have plans for you,did you have C.A.c? You can also apply for a grant

Forget,Buhari govt touch everybody,though the economy is bad but they give money to sustain it
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Advancedpenis: 6:37pm On May 28, 2023
Rybnyk:

The guy just use that project do 11th hour cash out...

A swear
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by 2016easy2017: 6:38pm On May 28, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1662729863193587712?t=iv11y9vEkJguji4vIRrBJg&s=19

Non have NEVER been so truthful like this.

The BASTARD destroyed even the cushion effects and the solution to problems he created.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by 2016easy2017: 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
It took him 6 months to appoint those failures

Imagine minister of education saying he knew nothing about education, how tf did he get the job?

Wtf appoint a lawyer as minister of power?

Someone that studied English in school as minister of transport

A journalist as minister of sport

6 months each tenure. To manipulate and impute his evil mind and rugga
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by 2016easy2017: 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make I no lie, Buhari na condemned vehicle!

You mean danger!!! The devil general
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by 2016easy2017: 6:42pm On May 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
But actually Tinubu helped him achieve all that....

You guffed. He snobbed Tinubu
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by 2016easy2017: 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU forced him on Nigerians. All blames goes to TINUBU 100% . Buhari is innocent

You are idiot bigot pavert.
I voted him the first time, Obasanjo did, even your Obi probably did
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by 2016easy2017: 6:46pm On May 28, 2023
LibertyRep:
What was/ were the reason(s) Buhari cried on National TV after loosing elections? One would have thought he has the magic wand.

One thing that is glaring now is that Buhari was a man hyped beyond his capabilities.

On the other side, has Shehu been able to identified why he failed as a Senator?

Onidense too would have done same. All those who cry after election, are same
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by ebenholer2(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2023
BUHARI IS SIMPLY A FAILURE AND THAT IS THE REALITY. AND THE KEY REASON TO HIS FAILURE IS BY NOT BASING HIS APPOINTMENT ON CREDIBILITY BUT ON RELIGIOUSITY; THE WORST BIGOT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD AS PRESIDENT. HE HAS MADE ME HATE ANYTHING CALL MILITARISM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND WE PRAY THAT NEVER WILL EITHER SOLDIER NOR POLICE TASTE THE REALMS OF LEADERSHIP OF THIS NATION AGAIN, AMEN.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Brendaniel: 7:02pm On May 28, 2023
2016easy2017:

You guffed. He snobbed Tinubu

Tinubu said he brought Buhari to power(his words not mine)
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Blaze14k: 7:10pm On May 28, 2023
Paramount01:

Federal govt also have plans for you,did you have C.A.c? You can also apply for a grant

Forget,Buhari govt touch everybody,though the economy is bad but they give money to sustain it

Yah im aware of that i use it for my business tho the exponential rise in cost of goods is unbelievable, 3 times more after he came into office. We really need to work on our production its really poor . At least limit the expenses we make overseas to increase our foreign reserve. Someone like innoson motos deserve some support from the government but nothing.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Paramount01(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Yah im aware of that i use it for my business tho the exponential rise in cost of goods is unbelievable, 3 times more after he came into office. We really need to work on our production its really poor . At least limit the expenses we make overseas to increase our foreign reserve.

My cousin travel to uk during december and was gisting how things were expensive there.

Covid19 really affect every country,though some of buhari policies were wrong but we can't say he did not do his best.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Blaze14k: 7:48pm On May 28, 2023
Paramount01:

My cousin travel to uk during december and was gisting how things were expensive there.

Covid19 really affect every country,though some of buhari policies were wrong but we can't say he did not do his best.

No covid 19 was less significant. Mostly what affected united states and Europe was the proxy war on russia so they are trying to readjust there policies. Covid 19 pandemic was designed to reduce the population and mostly in africa buh it didnt work as planned. So LGBTQ community was introduced which is not working either and this is aimed at reducing the population as well which is cost effective.

What you should understand is that our production level is very low and our dependence on crude oil is what lead to our down fall. The way our federal government is running the country is totally wrong and they are giving one man the monopoly to run the country all by himself. So in the long run he will own every industry in nigeria. What bothers me is when he dead how will the company he own function?
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by kingsceemark(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
It took him 6 months to appoint those failures

Imagine minister of education saying he knew nothing about education, how tf did he get the job?

Wtf appoint a lawyer as minister of power?

Someone that studied English in school as minister of transport

A journalist as minister of sport

You forgot to mention Malami wey no know his left to right
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by bigcasava1(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari failed in everything
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by kkonyeji(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make I no lie, Buhari na condemned vehicle!

Condemned engine oil

He's a scrap!
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by tnerro1(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2023
8 years calamity ended yesterday, Nigerians should be hopeful of the future
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2023
taylor89:
I saw one staunch APC supporter complaining bitterly yesterday how he could not be able to secure a job 5 years after graduation

I no just talk

I just give am bombastic side eye waka commot

Do you think all these APC rats on Nairaland ain’t feeling the heat of this evil government?

Baba all of them dey suffer offline forget their ranting online

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / NJC Advises Buhari To Confirm Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.